Chapter 19: Cancelled

(*Next Day*)

Still Both Kait And Katy Are Still Asleep.Katy's Phone Keeps Beeping.As The Typical Katy,She Thought That Her Phone Was An Alarm Clock So She Kept Hitting Her Phone.When She Was Annoyed Enough,She Opened Her Eyes And Sunlight Was Drowning Katy's Eyes.She Squinted Her Eyes And Took Her Phone From The Bedside Table,She Immediately Answered The Call From Bradford.

Katy Immediately Ended The Call And Sighed.

(*Katy's POV*)

I Sighed As I Ended The Phone Call With Bradford.I Thought That The Next 5 Days Will Be The 5 Days That Im Going To Spend Time With My Daughter.But Bradford Didn't Agree To It.At First Bradford Did Agreed,But He Said That He Changed His Mind.Why Do You Ask .?Because He Said That I Need To Finish My Third Studio Album And Release My First Single Because My KatyCats Are Really Eager For It.I Tried Explaining To Bradford But He Didn't Agreed On Anything.

Well,I Guess I Need To Explain It All To Kaitelyn! I Hope She Doesn't Get Angry With Me!

As Of Now,I Am Still In My Bed Thinking Of Different Ways In How To Tell Kaitelyn That We're Not Leaving Today ..... Think Think Think ! Just As I Was In The Middle Of The Thinking Process , Kaitelyn Magically Appeared To My Side! She Was Still Asleep.I Wonder How She Got Here,I Know She Slept In Her Room .. Welp,Maybe She Just Transferred Here Awhile Ago While I Was In The Middle Of My Thinking Mode .. !

I Touched Her Cute Little Face And Damn !This Girl Is HOT! I Mean LIKE BURNING HOT!LIKE REALLY SICK ! I Quickly Cover With A Blanket Because I Think She's Getting Cold. I Stood Up From My Bed And Head For My Drawer To Grab A Towel.I Made The Towel Wet And Folded It And Putted It Into Kait's Head. I Checked Her Temperature And It Was 38.8°c ! 

After I Checked Her Temperature,I Gine Downstairs To Make Her Favorite Soup.

Well Im Hungry .... I Should Eat First Kait's Still Asleep Though.. I Grabbed A Bowl From The Cupboard And An Oatmeal. After I Ate My Oatmeal I Grabbed A Banana.I Put The Bowl Into The Dishwasher And Washed It.After A Few Minutes I Stood Up And Started To Cook Kaitelyn's Favorite Soup.

Forty Five Minutes Passed And I Was Done Cooking ! I Putted Her Soup In A Soup Bowl And Placed It In A Serving Tray.I Included Some Water, A Banana And Some Of Her Medicines In The Tray.

i Headed Upstairs And Gone Directly To My Room Where My Daughter Is Soundily Sleeping. I Carefully Placed The Tray At The Table And I Gently Shook Kaitelyn.

"Kait,Wake Up."I Said Whilst Shaking Her.She Opened Her Eyes And Closed It Again Because Of The Sunlight.Then In a Few Minutes She Opened Her Eyes Again And Smiled Warmly At Me. 

"Morning Angel!I Cooked You Your Favorite Soup!"I Said While Bringing The Serving Tray Closer To Her."Uhhm,Thanks Mom.But May I Ask Something?"She Said While She Placed The Tray In Her Lap.

"What Is It Sweetheart?"I Asked Getting Curious."Why Am I On Your Bed.?Why Are We Not Yet Leaving.?And Why Did You Cook My Favorite Soup.?"Kait Said Rapidly And While Catching Her Breath.Well,I Guess I Should Explain Now ..... "Well,I Don't Why You'te Here In My Bed.You Just Popped Out Earlier Whilst I was Talking To Bradford On The Phone.We're Not Going Today Kait.Bradford Cancelled Our Flight Because He Said I Need To Finish My Record.And Lastly,I Cooked Your Favorite Soup Because You're Sick.I Thought Cooking Your Favorite Soup Will Be The Best Way,You Know Make You Happy!"I Explained To Her Quite Clear But Delivered It Briefly! "Oh" Was The Only Answer I Got From Her.She Didn't Make Any Eye Contact With Me.She Didn't Talk To Me. She just Kept Eating Her Soup."Honey,Don't Be Sad.I Promise You,I Will Take A Month Off Just To Spend Time With You!Right Now Is Just Not The Right Time Okay.?" I Said While Looking Deep Into Her Eyes.She Just Nodded And Smiled Weakly Into Me.

She Finished Her Bowl Of Soup And Drank Her Medicine.She Didn't Her Banana Because She Said She Was Full.I Grabbed Her Tray And Quietly Went Downstairs.

(*End Of POV*)

(*Kaitelyn's POV*)

I Can't Talk.My Mouth Is Dry.I Don't Know What Happened.Just When I Heard That We're Not Going To Disneyland Anymore My Happiness Level Came To A Zero Percent Again.I Don't Know Why,I Have This Feeling That If We Go To Disneylabd,I Will See Ann Again.And In Just One Single Phone Call,All Of The Strange Feelings We're Gone.

And Now,I'm Lying On Katy's Bed Avoiding To Puke All Over It.I'm Dizzy,Like SUPER DIZZY!Maybe I Should Just Get Some Sleep,Maybe It Would Help To Ease The Dizziness That I'm Experiencing Right Now . Yeah!And Maybe My Problems Or Strange Feelings Whatsoever You Call It Will FADe Away!

I Kept Tossing Around,Getting More Dizzy By The Time Passes By.I Don't What I Am Feeling.Its Like I'vd Being Spun Around For Like A Millionth Time Already.I Can't Hold On Anymore. "KATY!!!" I Shouted And I Started Puking On Her Bed.She Bursted Into The.Room And When She Saw Me,She Ran Towards Me.She Started Rubbing My Back.I Can't Stop Puking.And I'm Really Reaaaaaally Tired!I'm Getting Nauseous!

THANK GOD ! It Was All A Dream ! I Thought I Was Really Vomitting.

I Saw Katy Right Beside Me.She Stirred And Looked At Me."Hi Babe."She said In A Croaky Voice.It Was Already 8:30 In The Morning So I Got Up. But I Fell Down On The Bed. Katy Touched My Forehead Again. " You're Still Sick Babes.Stay Here.I'm Going To Cook Breakfast."She Said In A Motherly Tone.She Got Up And Stretched Her Arms And Gone Downstairs.

<AUTHORS NOTE>

WELL WELL ! HERE IT IS ! this Is Just A REally Boring Chapter ... I MIght Not Be Updating In like A Month Again ...  But I Promise You ! I Would Make The Next Chapter More Sensible ! 

Oh And Do You Want A Doodle .? Just Comment Your Name And The Things You Want To Be Putted In It ! I Would Just Post It In Twitter .... If Possible You Can Give Me your Twitter Accounts ! ♥ 

Love You all Guys ! 

xx DEA♥