Chapter 15: Amazing Cook!

Well,Kaitelyn Just Fallen Asleep After She Throwed Up.The Sleeping Pills That She Had Just Taken Took Effect On Her.So Katy Decided To Join In Kaitelyn And Fall Asleep.

(*KATY'S POV*)

Its Already 11:00 When I Woke Up.Kaitelyn Was Already Awake.I Saw Her Opening Some Of Her Books.She Was Already On Her School Uniform

K:Morning Kate!

M:Morning Babes!

K:Can You Please Have Your Breakfast And Take A Shower!You Still Have To Get Me To School You Know...

M:Didn't Your School Bus Pick You Up?

K:I Missed It.I Was Supposed To Be In School An Hour Ago!

M:Kay.Just Wait Give 30 Minutes.

K:Okay!Just Hurry!

So I Quickly Got Up And Hurried Into The Bathroom.I Took A Shower And Wore Skinny Jeans With A Blue Kitten Tank Top.I Pulled Out My Black Converse.I Quickly Got Into Thr Kitchen And Ate A Piece Of Bread.I Was Finished Less Than 30 Minutes!It Was A New Record!Then I Called Kaitelyn Down And Drove Her To School.

After I Got Kaitelyn To School.I Drove Down To the House And Change.I Want To The Mall And Thank God! No Paps Around!Well,I Think Paparazzi's Are Not That Active Here In The Philippines!I Like It! 

I've Been In The Mall For Like 3 Hours.And My Hands Are Full Of Shopping Bags!Wait.Someone's Calling."Shannon♥ Calling"I Pressed The Accept uttond And Talked To Her.

M:Hey Shan!Sup'?I Miss You So Much!

K:Hey Kate!I Miss You Too So Much!When Will You Go Back Here In L.A?

M:A Couple Of Weeks Maybe.I'm Waiting For Kaitelyn To Finish Her Third Semester.Then We Will Move Out.

K:OMG!You Found Kaitelyn!When And Where And How!?

M:She Went To My Concert Here In Philippines With Her Friend.She Felt Kinda' Awkward When She Saw me.Then She Explained It To Her Friend.Which Basically,Her Only Friend.What Is The True Relationship Between Us.And She Took it As A Joke.So I Explained it To Her Friend And She Believed It.And That's It!We Became So Much Closer Than Before! 

S:Can I Come There?I Really Wanna See Her! 

M:Sure!And We Can hang Out This Weekend Together! 

S:Ok!I'll Book A Flight Now!Love yah K-Pez! 

M:Love Yah Too Shan! 

Then We Both Hang Up.After She Called I Gone Directly To My Car.I Drove Home Safely.When I Came Home I Saw Kaitelyn In The Kitchen.I Think She Was Cooking.

M:hey Kait!What U Doing?

K:Yhhm,Cooking.

M:Oh Cooking!What U Cooking?

K:Well,I'm Cooking A Filipino Dish.Its "Sinigang Na Hipon".

M:What's That?

K:Its A DIsh That Is Cooked With Sour Soup And AHas Shrimps On It.You Also Put Some Water Spinach,White Radish And String Beans.

M:Well,I Can't Wait To Eat That!

K:Its Going To Be Ready In 10 Minutes.I'll Just Call You When Its Ready.You Go Change Your Clothes..

So I Changed My Clothes And Checked On My Twitter.I've been Not Tweeting For Like A Week,So Its Time For Me To Tweet.I Took A Picture Of My Shopping Bags And Captioned. "Shopping Is Always Girls Bestfriend!♥"And In A Few Minutes There's Like A 1000 RT's And Replies.Then I Heard Kaitelyn Calling Me So I Went Downstairs And Eat.

Kaitelyn's Cooking Skills Was So Way Better Than Mine!I Really Liked The "Sinigang!"I Actually Finished My Food OFr The First TIme In My Life!I Can't Wait To Eat This Again!After We Ate.I Washed The Dishes.I Called Kaitelyn Down Because Its Movie Night!

M:Movie Night Kait!

K:Can I Pick?

M:Sure Kiddo! 

She Picked Paranormal Activity!My Fave♥We Watched It.Until I Didn't Notice That Kaitleyn Was Already Fast Asleep.So I Turned Off The TV And Carried Her To HEr Room.I Decided To Sleep With Her Tonight.We Both Sleeped Peacefully.

A/N

You Can Look At The Photo Of The Dish That Kaitelyn Cooked.There's The Link On The Side.

So HEre's The Update!Sorry I Didn't Updated Earlier.I Was Just So Busy.I Will Not Be Able To update For Like Two Weeks.I'm Moving Houses For A While.But I Will Keep Writing And When I Get Back I Will Publish It! So Thanks For The Reads And Support! I Owe It To You Guys! Love Yah! 

P.S

Bonnie Mckee Followed ME On Twitter Today! So I'm Gonna Partayyy! 

Don't Forege To Vote And Comment! Loves Yah♥

KatyCat Dea♥ xo