Hidden Pain (BoyxBoy-Jastin)

By dawinabieber

Justin Bieber is a 17 years old international pop star that everybody loves and adores. He's caring, friendly... More

Hidden Pain
Chapter 1
Mom's New Boyfriend?
Nightmare Begins
The worst pain.
He's not the same
Something's wrong.
He Hurt You?
Is Anybody Out There ?
He tried to kill me
They know
Let Him Go!
My Baby Boy
So much Tears
Don't Hurt Him Anymore
Worst than a Devil
We Cant Give Up
You have the right
Kinda Cute
First Session
Our Blessings
Hugs
Paparazi
Might Just Fall For You
New Story
He will wait for you
Emotions
I'm Ready
NEW STORY!
My Heart Is Taken
Happiness

My Flashlight

1.4K 59 11
By dawinabieber

Jason POV

I watched Justin sitting beside me not saying anything since we've arrive to this place. He didn't talk much since the day he decided to go for his first interview after everything the he been through. He sat there quietly playing with his hand. I frown knowing how nervous and scared he must feel right now. I slowly reach his hand and hold them softly. He look ups at me and sigh as he lean his head on my shoulder sighing again.

Minutes later a women with blonde hair approach us with a smile on her face. I know that face from the TV. I love her show, she's very funny. She shake the adult's hands first until he reach the both of us. "Hey Justin buddy." She said with a gentle voice. Justin lift his head slowly and met his eyes with Ellen. She gave him a warm smile. She then advert her eyes to me still a smile on her face. "And who this handsome young man might be?" she chuckle. I stood up slowly with Justin's hand still gripping my hand.

"It's Jason. I'm a huge fan." I told her and shook her hand with my free ones. She nod still with a big smile on her face. She look at Justin back but her smile disappear replacing with a frown. She move a little closer to Justin as she look at me and our hand where Justin were gripping securely. I nod my head asking her to reach Justin's hand. She smile gratefully as she reach slowly, Justin flinch a bit.

I rub his back. "It's just Ellen Jay. She won't hurt you alright." I whisper in his ears. He loosen up his hand on mine and soon enough Ellen pull him in a warm hug. My heart clench at the sight. How Justin hug her back feeling safe in her arms. She rubs his arms soothingly.

Narrator POV

Ellen smile at the camera as the audience claps loudly. "Okay we're back. I have a very very special person for my last guest today in the studio. For me he's not just a big pop star, he's like a little brother to me. Blessed with so much talent and also good looks." She wink playfully. "But recently he went through some heartbreaking events. And no one deserve to go through what he had went through." She try to compose herself.

She force a smile to the audience. "Without wasting more time. I present you Justin Bieber everyone." She stood up with the crowd cheering for the young boy to come out. Justin gulp as he slowly walk towards Ellen but stop as he reach Jason's hand making the other boy look at him in shock but couldn't do anything when Justin practically drag Jason with him.. Ellen gave him a hug as they both took a seat. Ellen immediately instruct one of the crew to take out another small chair. They soon sit down as the cheer stops.

"Hello there Justin. How have you been doing? And who's this young man here?" Ellen started hoping to make Justin feel a little bit comfortable. Justin gulp as he keeps his both hands on his knees as he could feel his palms sweating. The studio was silent as they wait for Justin to say something. Justin finally have the courage to look up meeting Ellen's friendly eyes.

He smile small. "Umm I'm feeling fine. And this is Jason. Um .. my friend" He answered softly. Ellen nod with a warm smile on her face as he look at the young boy. "That's great to hear. Nice to meet you Jason. You've been a really good friend from what I heard." Ellen question. Jason was still star struck at the fact he's in front of this people, might I add in front of TV. Jason shook his head slowly as he look at Ellen. "Umm Yeah. I try too." He answered nervously.

"And you did a great job." Ellen compliment him making him blush a bit. Ellen than clears his throat. "I'm glad you decided to come back here Justin. We missed you here." Ellen spoke not taking his eyes from the boy, worried if Justin feel uncomfortable. She's willing to stop the recording if he's not fine.

Justin finally look up from his lap and lick his lips. "Thanks for having me here." He keep his voice low. "And it's our pleasure to have you here." Your fans miss you so much you know?" She asked. "I miss them so much too." He breathe out. "But I now they will always be with me. My beliebers is one of the reason I'm still here." He look at the camera hoping they can see how sincere he is when saying that.

"Umm. I know people have been questioning my situation and as much that I don't want to talk about it, but I know people will still keep making their own speculation. It's been hard enough for my family to dealt with me, and with this false accusation going around doesn't make it easier. I just want all of you out there to give a little compassion towards us. If you hate me so much, you got what you haters have been praying for. For me to get hurt. And I did. And it will scar me for life." Justin paused again. He could feel his hands tremble at his anxiety kick in. Before he ran short of breath, he felt a comfort hand holding his caressing them soothingly.

He took a deep breath clearing his throat. "I would never in my life asked for anyone out there to go through what I went through. Recovering have been hard for me and I'm thankful for all the prayers and support out there." He finish. Ellen look at the boy in sympathy.

Justin POV

I sigh in relieve as I look out the window. We're on our way back home now. The interview went well. After my little speech, Ellen just asked some random question and I'm thankful she didn't make me feel awkward in a way. And I'm thankful that Jason was with me the whole time. I didn't mean to drag him with me but I just know that I will feel less nervous with Jason besides me.

The car stops showing we finally arrive at the hotel. The car door open revealing Kenny smiling small at me. I hop out of the car with Jason behind me. I shivered at how cold the weather outside here. "Come on let's go inside. You're freezing." Jason leads me inside with the crew behind us. Mom and Dad have to went somewhere with Scooter leaving me with Jason, Kenny, Allison, Ry Good, Fredo. Even Dan Kanter is here with me.

Jason closed the door as he says goo night to Kenny whose room is just beside us if anything happens. I sat on the bed ready in my pajamas just playing with my fingers. "Are you alright?" Jason asked sitting in front of me. I hug my knees and lay my chin on them. "I'm fine I guess." I sigh feeling exhausted. "You did a great job just now. Another reason to say that you're such a strong person." Jason smiled at me. I bite my cheek from the inside.

"Thanks to you." I mumble closing my eyes. Then I felt a hand on my cheek caressing them softly. I open my eyes to be met with Jason's blue one. "Why did you thank me for?" he asked confuse. "You were there with me... and I felt some sort of comfort to go on with it. Thanks Jason." I said above whisper.

Jason slide under the cover pulling me with him. He pulled me to his chest where I sigh in content. "One day you will realize that you are a strong person Justin. And you have no one to thank but yourself for trying to be better. You will always be my inspiration baby boy." Jason spoke as he kiss my forehead and hold me tighter and securely.

The sun shine through my eyes making me flutter them open slowly as I turn and push my face in to the pillow. I try to reach for Jason but all I felt was emptiness beside me. I rose up immediately feeling panic. Where's Jason? I look around seeing no one was with me. I remove the blanket from my leg getting out of the bed. I walk towards the bathroom and hearing nothing from the inside. I frown walking to the kitchen area now.

It was also empty. "Jase?" I finally call his name rubbing my arms at how cold I feel right now. I got no answer in return. "Jason? Where are you?" I raise my voice a bit walking back towards our bed. I search for my phone but couldn't find them. I practically search the whole room but couldn't find them. I got so frustrated that I throw myself on the bed. I felt like crying. I'm all alone in this big room and Jason has been gone for an hour now since I wake up, maybe he left me longer than that.

I wanted to go out and search for Kenny or something but I'm scared to get out of the room. I end up stuffing my face on the pillow feeling bored out of my mind. Then I heard the door open and close. I sit up my body as Jason's face appeared in front of me. "Hey Baby boy." He greet making his way towards me. I didn't say anything as I stuff my face in to the pillow.

"Are you okay Jay?" he asked with concern in his voice. I ignore him again. "Justin?" he repeat now tapping my shoulder. "Go away Jason." I mumble in to the pillow. "What? Why? What happen?" he sounds panic now. I lift my head up and look at him with a glare. "You left me here all alone and I cant even find my phone. And you know how much I'm scared to go out and call someone." I complain sitting up now.

The frown on his face then turns to a grin. "Awww my baby boy." He spoke pulling me to his chest which I struggle to get away from him. "I'm sorry alright. It's just that you were sleeping peacefully that I didn't want to wake you up. I was just hanging out with Fredo and Kenny for a while." He kept rubbing my back. I finally manage to get out of his grip. "Well, you could've leave some notes or something and where's my phone?" I asked again.

He smile sheepishly going to one of the drawer and took it out handing it to me. I look at him with wide eyes. "I checked there just now and it wasn't there." I told him as I'm sure I looked everywhere. "Your too cute sometimes." He peck my cheek and drag me to the kitchen. He sat me down on one of the stool as he took out something from a plastic beg. I look around playing with my lips to occupied my waiting. Jason then put a plate of food in front of me.

I look up at him confuse. "I know you don't feel like going down to eat with the others and with everyone will recognize you and all, so I bring the food up for you." He smile at me. I couldn't help but to smile back at how thoughtful he is towards me. "Thank you Jason." I said above whisper. "No biggie baby boy." He grin making me blush as I took a bite of my sandwich.

I could feel his stare as I eat my food slowly but I didn't find it creepy. Jason always like to stare at me when I'm doing something. I don't think in a creepy way, I used to ask him one and all he answered. "Your too beautiful not to stare at." Which of course shut me up from questioning any further. I finally done with my food. Jason took them to the sink and make his way towards me. I watch his every move as he took my hand and lead me to living room of the hotel room.

He make ma stand in the middle and went to the music player at the side of the plasma TV. He continue to fix something and seconds later a song came on. He gave me a charming smile and put both my hand around his neck, his hands on my waist. He sway us gently as he began lip sync to the song.

When tomorrow comes

I'll be on my own

Feeling frightened of

The things that I don't know

When tomorrow comes

Tomorrow comes

Tomorrow comes

And though the road is long

I look up to the sky

And In the dark I found, I stop and I won't fly

And I sing along, I sing along, then I sing along

I got all I need when I got you and I

I look around me, and see sweet life

He move us along with the song smiling down at me and kissed my forehead gently. I closed my eyes enjoying this moment.

I'm stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight

You're gettin' me, gettin' me through the night

Can't stop my heart when you shinin' in my eyes

I can't lie, it's a sweet life

I'm stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight

You're gettin' me, gettin' me through the night

He continue the whole song as I lay my head on his shoulder him holding me closer. He hum the song in my ear making me feel content, safe, secure, and loved. He's my Flashlight too.

Hello Lovelies!

I finally updated. Hahahaaha.

I'm so sorry. Just been busy with college and all.

Anyways what do you think of the chapter?

Is it fluffy enough?

I tried though.

Anyways,

Tell me what do you think and don't forget to

VOTE & COMMENT!

Love you guys so much!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.9K 3.7K 32
You are now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi! You: Hello! Stranger: Hi. And that was how Justin met Jason. Copyright © 2016, sucksbieber. A...
7.8K 201 32
On the outside he's just a normal college boy who happens to like guys, but on the inside he's broken. Always wearing a smile, people would believe...
119K 9.3K 50
Strangers turn to friends, friends become best friends and best friends become boyfriends. Love comes in no gender. And these boys are prepared to d...
15.3K 912 55
Justin Bieber a 22 year old who's living in hell ever since his dad took Justin away with him from the rest of his family to be trained, this is his...