Remember + Niall Horan

Oleh midknightniall

Niall Horan lost everything. He lost his memory, his whole life, leaving him only with the knowledge of his n... Lebih Banyak

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One

Twenty-Four

3.1K 92 52
Oleh midknightniall

Chapter 24

Zayn's POV ~

I woke up pretty early, seeing that the sun hasn't even set yet.

I creeped into Arianna's bedroom, finding her cuddled up in blankets, still sleeping.

I felt her forehead, it wasn't hot as it was last night, but it was still pretty warm.

I hoped she would feel better soon.

I don't know what caused her to be sick like this.

Suddenly, I had a good idea pop into my mind.

I walked out into the kitchen and opened the cabinets, checking for anything I could make. P

I found a package of soup base, so I decided to throw it into a pot of boiling hot water.

I was sure Arianna would love waking up to a bowl of warm soup.

Following the directions on the box, I sprinkled in some salt and other ingredients it needed, hoping it would taste delicious in the end.

I wasn't the best in cooking, but soup shouldn't be too hard, right?

After a couple of minutes, I poured some of the soup into a bowl, smiling at my creation.

I also prepared a glass of apple juice, and crackers to go with the soup.

This should be good enough.

I walked in the bedroom slowly, with the tray of food in my two hands.

I was foolishly grinning like crazy, because I have never made something like this for anyone.

I have never done anything this cheesy either.

People would probably laugh at me.

I really hoped it tasted alright though, I didn't want her to choke on it or anything.

Oh geez, I can't stop being so nervous.

Maybe I shouldn't give it to her.

Maybe I should throw it away and not risk it?

I started to turn around, but then I remembered the girl was laying in bed sick and this wasn't the time to be thinking about that stuff right now.

I gently shook her awake, and she opened her eyes slowly, and yawned.

"Zayn.." she stretched her arms out. "You're still here?" she asked afterwards, and then noticing what I was holding in my hands, her eyes widened.

"Is that for me?" an instant smile appeared on her face.

I nodded, smiling nervously. "That looks so good." she licked her lips.

"I hope it tastes alright, I made it myself and.." I told her, but she shook her head and insisted that I give it to her.

So I did, and she sat the tray on her lap.

She took the first spoonful of the soup, and she looked at me with a smile.

That meant it was good... I hope.

"Oh gosh, Zayn it's really good!" she said, making me feel relieved.

I took a seat beside her feet on the bed, watching her eat. I was actually proud of myself.

"Do you feel better?" I asked her. She swallowed the spoonful of soup in her mouth first, then smiled and nodded.

"Thanks to you, I feel like a new person!" she giggled.

I sighed calmly, feeling glad that she was alright now.

She still had a little cold, but hey, she's better than she was last night, so that's gotta count for something!

"Mmm..." she hummed, finishing the last of the soup and crackers. "This is really nice though, I mean it. Thank you." she said again.

I shook my head,

"It's nothing, what are friends for?" I remarked, then losing my smile at my last words.

That was a bit ironic.

Arianna didn't notice as she kept eating, and I sighed from relief.

I almost forgot that she knew how I felt for her.

I couldn't forget that, since everything would be different now.

She would react different from everything I say, especially anything related to me liking her.

Geez, why won't she just like me too?

I wished for that so badly.

I wanted her, but I had to wait, even though I've been doing that for so many years already...

.-.-.-.-.-.

Arianna's POV ~

That whole day, Zayn stayed over again, making sure I was alright.

Which I was, actually I felt even better!

There was nothing to worry about, but he insisted on staying and taking care of me.

I tried to tell him a couple of times to go because he would miss classes and work, but still he said no, that he didn't care and that he was going to stay until he knew for sure I was completely healthy again.

I tried to ignore what he told me yesterday, but I couldn't stop thinking about it.

He really did have feelings for me.

Hailey was right, and I should've realized long before but I didn't.

I could be really dumb sometimes and I didn't even notice the smallest things that gave me the clues.

Now, I didn't know how to react to it.

Zayn popped in a movie for us to watch, and I sat beside him on the sofa as we watched it.

Usually, we would laugh and watch it like it was nothing, but now that we both knew our feelings for each other, so it was different..

Or you could call it, awkward.

I would catch him staring at me at times, and I didn't know whether to look away or stare back.

I would find my heart beating fast inside when I could tell he was staring at me, and I tried not to do anything stupid in front of him.

There was only one thing to call it. I was nervous.

But why?

I was never like this in front of him.

He knew the real me and here I am trying be someone else, trying my best not to look dumb as he watched me.

I was so confused at the same time.

I wasn't even paying attention to the movie, instead I was thinking the whole time.

Questions filled my head, like... do I like Zayn as much as he liked me?

Or, do I look really bad right now?

Hopily he didn't look at my face because I was sick and probably looking the worst.

Zayn started laughing, because a funny scene happened from the movie but I wasn't paying attention to the screen, I was watching him now.

He looked so gorgeous, his mouth wide open in a big smile as he laughed, and the sound of his laughter made me feel so happy inside.

I never realized it before, but Zayn was so handsome.

He looked like a model that you would find on a magazine.

He was trimmed very well, and everything about him was neat.

His hair was perfectly combed through, and he smelled like fresh cologne.

I was now smiling, and Zayn noticed that I was staring at him and he looked at me, and also smiled.

I started to look away, but Zayn stopped me by holding me by my shoulder, making me face his way.

What was he doing?

His face turned serious, and now we were just staring at each other blankly.

I could feel my heart beating so fast, so fast and loud like a drum against my chest that he could probably hear it.

He was leaning in closer, and every second seemed to go by so slowly.

I was probably sweating from being nervous, and he was getting closer and closer.

I swallowed a big lump in my throat, and tried to stop being so nervous.

He was close enough now, and I closed my eyes, feeling his soft lips touch mine.

I hadn't meant to, but my lips puckered a little, kissing him back.

It was like my lips automatically took over me and decided what to do.

After a few seconds, he pulled back, and I opened my eyes slowly.

"Zayn.." I whispered, holding my fingers up to my lips.

He suddenly jumped up, his face turning tense and nervous.

"Wow." he squinted.

He hurried and picked up his jacket, walking towards the door.

I stood up and followed behind him quickly.

Everything was happening so fast.

What just happened?

Did me and Zayn... just kiss?

"Arie, I'm so, so, so sorry, I couldn't help myself and it just happened and I-" he kept speaking but I cut him off before he could keep going.

"Zayn," I breathed.

He looked at me worried, he probably thought I was mad and that I would snap at any second, but I was doing the exact opposite.

"Shut up already, will ya?" I grinned, pulling him in by his neck, and he got the memo and wrapped his arms around my frame, leaning in as we locked our lips together again, except this time it was longer, and it had more feeling in it, now that he knew I was fine with it.

He gasped and pulled back quickly, his eyebrows furrowing a worried expression.

"Wait, this is probably a bad idea.." he said.

I pulled back a little. Oh, crap.

"I might get sick from kissing you like this.. Since you still have a cold and all.." he bit his lip.

"Oh, Zayn." I giggled, and he laughed, pulling me into his chest.

He hugged me closely, and I hugged him back.

Like I said not too long ago, Zayn smelled strongly like cologne.

I guess I never smelt him before but now that I was breathing it in, the scent was very familiar and lovely.

"Arie," he pulled back a little, so I was staring straight up at him, while we were still in each others arms.

"Can I kiss you again?" he whispered, his eyes begging me to say yes.

I shook my head, giggling. Sure, I wanted to say, but I was sick and I wouldn't want him to catch it.

"Because I care about your health, I'm gonna have to say no." I winked, and he groaned.

"Wait.." he stopped, before going on. I could tell his mind just came up with something.

"So if you weren't sick right now.. You would kiss me again?" he asked, making my cheeks flush red.

I knew I was blushing deeply, but I couldn't help it when he asked me that kind of a question.

I bit my lip and grinned.

"Maybe.." I replied.

He smiled after I said it and I could tell he wanted to lean in and kiss me again.

We stood there for a minute, and then I pulled back for a second, remembering this was something I needed to think about first.

I jumped into it too fast and I guess I wasn't thinking before I acted.

Zayn didn't question it, but instead he grabbed the doorknob and twisted it slowly.

He sighed before speaking. "I guess I'll get going now. I'll come back again soon to check on you, alright?" he smiled, waiting for me to respond.

I smiled and nodded, watching him exit and walk down the staircase.

After I was sure that he was gone, I turned and closed the door.

Resting my back on the door, I bit my lip, suddenly realizing what had happened.

My fingers traced over my lips, and I sighed.

That shouldn't have happened just now, and I shouldn't be thinking about how I liked it.

I did.

But when I kissed him the second time, I felt a sudden guilt.

I could remember the taste of Niall's lips and I missed it.

Dang.

This is why I shouldn't have kissed Zayn.

Why did I do it?

My own self made me do it.

My self conscious took over me and didn't ask me first if it was alright to do it. It sure didn't feel right afterwards.

It felt right at the moment though.

I groaned, I was so confused.

My feelings were all tangled and twisted and wrong.

I couldn't have feelings for two guys at the same time. I couldn't!

But I can't run away from the fact that maybe I did.

Everytime I saw Zayn I realized that I felt different now, unlike before when I only saw him as that guy who I've known since childhood and that we were good friends.

Now the feelings were different.

When he approached me I get all jittery and nervous.

Wow, feelings, get yourself together! I might just go crazy soon if I didn't.

.-.-.-.-.-.

Zayn's POV ~

That just happened.

I mean, Arianna and I kissed for the first time ever.

It really happened.

Right now I felt like I was walking on clouds.

I can still remember how her soft lips felt on mine.

Wow, was I dreaming or did it really happen? I didn't know what to do now.

My mind was still trying to process that it really did happen and I guess it was hard to since it was such an unexpected move, especially from her.

Oh man, the kiss was perfect.

Everything was exploding around us as it happened.

It felt like nothing ever before.

Yeah, I've kissed other girls before, but damn this kiss was so real.

It was too real.

Afterwards when she pulled back I saw something in her eyes that were taking her away from me but still, she can't say that the kiss was not real because I knew it was.

Everything was real and I knew for a fact that she had meant to do it.

She has feelings for me. I know it. I really do know it now.

It wasn't hard not to know it when she was staring at me every second.

She looked at me different, it wasn't like before.

Now I just had to make her admit it.

I won't force her, but I'll find some way for her to accept that she does have feelings for me.

I know it's hard for her right now since she's still waiting for that Niall kid to come back, but if she's with me... She'll forget him.

She won't have to wait for him.

Because I'm here and I have never left. I wasn't planning to either.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

7.9K 481 45
One drunk mistake and that's it. You sit in a wheelchair. Can't walk. You don't want anything just to die. You lost your last hopes to ever stand up...
729 16 9
Harry has an accident leaving him with a limited memory. Can louis help fill in the blanks? Does he want to? Does Harry want him to? They're broken...
61 5 5
I'd never grown used to the feeling I got when I reunited with him after he'd been on tour, or when he kissed me, or even when we simply locked gazes...
8.4K 280 11
At first Emma rescues Niall but in reality they've rescued each other. A story of being lost without the other and overcoming fears to achieve hopes...