The Seeking (#Wattys2015)

Galing kay InnocenceIsBliss98

Calla has been living life oblivious to who she really is. But she's constantly haunted by extremely real and... Higit pa

Chapter1
Chapter2
Chapter 3
Authors note
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chaper 7
Chapter 8
Warning!!!
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Another Authers Note Lol

Authors Note

180 1 0
Galing kay InnocenceIsBliss98

Just to prevent any confusion in the future I'm making you guys a character list :)
Characters
Calla Hale- Main character. Aka: her angel or heavenly name Anaita. Origin: half fallen angel, half healing angel.
Derek Hale- Calla's big brother. Aka:his angel or heavenly name Michael. Origin:.half fallen angel, half healing angel.
Crystal Hale- Calla's mother. Aka: her angel or heavenly name Genesis. Origin: healing angel
Oculus Domitri- Calla's stepfather. Origin: burzurker.
Ana-Lia- Calla's best friend. Origin: werewolf
Dante Rossi- Calla's soul mate. Aka: his angel or heavenly name Gabriel. Origin: Warrior Angel.
Letta Cullen- Calla's friend. Origin: vampire.
Clairy Valla- Calla's friend. Origin: dragon rider.(Clairy's origin isn't as important in this book as it will be in the second)
Lucifer -Ruler of hell, the devil himself.
Loki- Lucifer's son, and Ana-Lia's mate. Origin: fallen angel and demon warrior.
And that's everyone folks Lol message me if there are anymore questions.
That's all for now loves. MUAAAAAHH

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

10.9K 53 5
Rose Craving thought she had her life planned out and ready to go until a twist in fate changed her life and everyone surrounding her. She's the firs...
493 45 31
COMPLETE. Gabriella's past is a mystery, but that never stopped her from achieving her goals. As a Supernatural Specialist, and far more intelligent...
294K 16.5K 28
Lucy doesn't have any memories from when she was a child. All she remembers is the boy who saved her life, after she had been attack by a vampire. Y...
21.8K 2.4K 40
Olivia Callaghan has had what she would call the perfect life for the past 16 years, but when her parents are killed in a car accident just short of...