The Seeking (#Wattys2015)

By InnocenceIsBliss98

Calla has been living life oblivious to who she really is. But she's constantly haunted by extremely real and... More

Authors Note
Chapter1
Chapter2
Chapter 3
Authors note
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chaper 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Another Authers Note Lol

Warning!!!

28 0 0
By InnocenceIsBliss98

The nightmare in the beginning if the next chapter with be how can I put it grotesque and vulgar, there will be sexual content and it will be a rape scene. SO ALL THOSE WHO ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 16 AND OR ARE WEAKHEARTED you can simply skip over the italicized writing and pick up reading when you see the normal font. You won't miss anything to drastic and if you feel like you did you can always go back and read it. So you have been fore warned.
That is for now my loves MUUUAAHH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.3K 5.6K 34
~ Book 1 ~ She doesn't know why she woke up in a church. She doesn't know how she got there. But what she does know... that someone killed her, and y...
357K 17.3K 74
Secret Plots.Cruel leaders and Vengeful exes.Halwright an all boys school opens it's doors to Benjamin Syre. He's quickly swept up into the commotion...
125K 6.9K 86
[#3 gay | #1 demonxhuman 07/18/22] "You're not going anywhere," the demon's deep voice sounded, drawing Devyn's gaze up to those stormy grey eyes. Th...
309K 7.5K 18
** Warning- Explicit sexual content and some language ** "There was a part of me that always knew he was there, though there was never anything I cou...