Role Plays (Phan)

By PhanFictioner

roleplays More

Sick
Brotherly Love
You Made Me Happy
Thunder Buddies
The Stars And The Sea (Phan)
Im Blind For You Part 1
The Second Time Lord.
Secret Messages

I'm Blind For You Part 2

1.3K 47 22
By PhanFictioner

"I like you too, why do you think your in my house? I don't let any old person in here". Phil said with a chuckle, assuming it was a friendship like.    

Dan bit his lip. "not /that/ kind of like" He muttered, still swaying Phil.  

  "You mean like like Daniel"? He smiled, continuing to move where the two leaned. Trying not to step on Dan's feet.

  "M-maybe" He muttered again, his face turning bright red.

    "How can you be for sure? You've only known me a day". He said.

    "i know.. but.. N-nevermind.." Dan whispered, to scared to say anymore, he diddnt want phil to think he was a freak.

    "No, don't worry. I'm just wondering how you know after one day. Because i know i like you, but i do only know a small bit about you". Phil said in a normal volume. He didn't want it to seem he was angry or anything. Quite faltered really.

    "y-you like me?" Dan asked, slightly confused  

  "As a friend right now, but I know there's a chance i could like you more one day"". He said.     "okay" Dan nodded slightly, he let go of Phil and sat down, bringing Phil with him carefully  

  Phil seemed confused when Dan left his arms but then felt him pull Phil down to sit on his bed. He followed his pull and sat next to him.  

  "What do you want to know about me?" Dan asked, chewing on his lip

    "Everything i guess, over time you just learn things abut people and i want to know everything". He smiled.     "Erm.. well,I'm really, really awkward, I make a idiot of myself daily.. i'm sixteen, my middle name is James.."

    "Daniel James Howell, sounds so proper". Phil giggled, "And you cant be that awkward, I've been with you the whole day and your fine". He grinned.  

  "thats because I feel, diffrent with you" dan laughed slightly

    "Like how"? Phil chuckled, laying his back on the bed. Running his fingers over the duvet.  

  "I don't know, I feel comfortable with you, Like you won't hurt me like the others.." Dan spoke quietly

    "Because im nice, and not a dick. I swear you must think every perosn on earth is an idiot for you to be comfortable with me because it get's much better then me i swear". Phil smiled.  

  "Doubt it.." Dan muttered, laying down next to Phil  

  "There really are, you just havnt meet the right people yet".  

  "I'm fine with you," Dan laughed rubbing the back of his neck nervously  

  "Good, because if you meet a better friend and be best friends with them and leave me I will eat your face" Phil giggled.     "Did Philip just threaten me?" Dan asked, poking Phil in the side  

  "Yes, so your face better taste good". Phil said and giggled at Dan's poke, rolling over on the bed.   "I wouldnt know, I've never ate my own face before" Dan teased, poking Phil again     "I bet you have, I bet that's not even your real face. It's fake". He smiled.  

  Dan gasped dramtically, "How'd you guess?"  

  "I can feel it with my fingers"! He laughed, reaching over and touching Dan's face.     Dan blushed and nuzzled phil's hand slightly  

  Phil gigged, "Maybe it is your face, dont ask me im blind"! He smiled.  

  Dan laughed evily and poked Phil's face softly "You know. I don't think this is your real face!"  

  "Ow, i promise. It is my face, but my eyes are even more messed up. Did i tell you about a few years ago"? Phil asked.  

  "No? What happend a few years ago?"  

  "Well my mum beforehand was doing all this resurch and what might be wrong with me. And this new implant thing for the eye helped many people who were blind from birth and of course she wanted me to try it. It costed like a fortune but she wouldnt let it go. So she had the whole implant thing done and it did nothing. My mum seemed more upset then i was".  

  Dan bit his lip and nodded, realizing Phil couldnt see him. "I'm sorry." He spoke quietly, placing his hand on Phil's , telling him he was still there.  

  "It's fine, she's still looking at all that stuff though. All the treatments and shit for blind people, but i know nothing will work". Phil sighed.

    "well, if it means anything. I think you're perfect just the way you are" Dan whispered

    "I know, but sometimes i just wonder what I'm missing". He said quietly, laying his head on it's side.

  Dan chewed on his lip and squeezed Phil's hand slightly "Who knows, maybe one day you will see.." Dan whispered  

  "Yeah right, it's a little chance". He mumbled.  

  "Don't give up hope Phil, you never know what can happen in the future" Dan whispered, scooting closer to Phil. "People who are badly handicaped are walking. Why cant people who are blind see? Its just a matter of time.."  

  Phil pulled his legs up in a curl, "I guess your right, but still. I wouldn't get my hopes up".  

  "No, you shouldnt. but you should never give up hope" Dan whispered, giving Phil's hand another squeeze.  

  "I know, but I've lived this long. Cant be too hard for the rest of my life".

    "I believe in you.." Dan whispred softly  

  "It's not really something i need to work for, i just need to hope something works or my eyes just go normal". Phil said.    

"whats one thing you want to see more then anything?" Dan asked, drawing circles into Phil's palm

  "The stars". Phil said quietly.  

  Dan nodded and rested his head slightly on phil's shoulder, Not quite sure what to say.   "I shouldn't say that, the right response is my mum. My brother, but no one has ever described the stars in a way i understand. Only that there so pretty or beautiful".  

  "Have you ever put your palm out into the rain? Like. You felt the little points fall down on your palm?" Dan asked quietly  

  "Yeah,my mum wanted me to feel it when i was younger but i love to keep doing it now"  

  "Just imagine that feeling flickering in blackness.. Thats pretty much what starts look like" Dan smiled    

"Hmmmm, i guess i can see that. But still, i wish i can see it for real". Phil said quietly.

    "You might one of these days" Dans said quietly back.

  "Hopefully, but for now i can only guess". He mumbled.  

    Dan sighed softly and sat up on the bed, stretching. "Your bed is comfy.. I almost fell asleep" Dan laughed  

  Phil smiled, "I know, I love it. And you can fall asleep if you want, if you didn't tell me i wouldn't have known". Phil giggled.  

  "i almost did, but Then I would of felt bad sleeping when I made a big deal about you staying awake!" Dan giggled back  

  Phil chuckled, "That's the difference, i dont care if you fall asleep because i understand how it gets hard to sleep sometimes but noooo. I cant sleep ever, sin sin"! He laughed.  

  Dan laughed and laid back down next to Phil. "You can sleep if you want, I might" He grinned  

  Phil smiled and nodded, reaching forward and finding Dan's body only a little ways away. He scooted over and leaned into him. "I just might".  

  Dan blushed furiously and yawned, scooting closer to Phil slightly "Fine by me.."  

  "Yay". Phil said quietly, his head burred in Dan's chest. His eyes shutting.

    Dan slowly wrapped his arm around Phil , making sure it was okay with him.

    Phil smiled and hummed again, his arms wrapping around one of Dan's.

    Dan laughed softly and wrapped his arms around Phil more, resting his head in Phil's neck, shutting his eyes.

    "Night night Danny". He giggled quietly, already starting to drift a little.

    "nighty night Philly" Dan whispered, nuzzing into Phil softly  

  Phil soon fell asleep, music+cuddles and a soft bed passes him out quicker then anything.  

  Dan fell asleep quickly, quicker then ever, he loved having Phil in his arms.  

  It was a few hours later that Phil shot up, he felt Dan's arms limply fall from his sides. 'He must still be asleep' Phil thought.  

  Dan whimpered slightly at the lack of warmth and searched blindly for Phil  

  Phil felt Dan's head hold his arm and tug it, meaning for him to lay back down again. He did and immediately was back into the warmth.  

  dan smiled and sighed in his sleep, cuddling closer to Phi, wrapping his arms back around Phil tightly

    "Are you awake or subconsciously pulling me closer"? Phil asked quietly so if Dan was still asleep he would stay that way.

    Dan diddnt answer, he ust nuzzled Phil and rested his head on Phil's chest again  

  "I'll guess subconsciously then". He chuckled quietly, cuddling into Dan's neck.   

  Dan snored softly and twitched slightly in his sleep.  

  Phil giggled, "Guess you make noise when you sleep as well".  

  Dan woke up slightly and looked up "w-wha?"  

  "Shhh, go back to sleep". Phil chuckled quietly.  

  "how long have you been up?" Dan asked, nuzzling into Phil's chest more.  

  "Not long, a few minutes". Phil whispered.  

  "i'll go back to sleep if you do" Dan muttered closing his eyes again  

  "Will you get in trouble? It's a little late, does your family know where you are"? Phil asked.  

  "I told my mum I was with a friend.. She was so excited that I actually made a friend She told me I could be out as long as I want." Dan laughed  

  Phil chuckled, "Guess she wont mind then". He said and sat up, falling from Dan's arms once again. He yawned and stretched.  

  Dan whinned slightly in protest, suddenly really cold and yawned loudly  

  Phil chuckled, "Sorry, get under the duvet or something. My mum probably thinks we had silent sex up here. I need to tell her we fell asleep and you might stay over".  

  Dan nodded and crawled under the duvet and cuddled into it. "be careful! its dangerous out there.." dan sighed dramatically  

  Phil laughed quietly and stood, "How"?  

  "there could be like.. dragons. and unicorns!" Dan gapsed playfully  

  "In my house? I don't think so". He giggled, reaching out and finding the wall so he could lead himself to the door. He hadn't totally memorized his room yet, but he was working on it.  

  "Your pillows are the best thing ever" dan groaned, hugging one of Phil's pillows

    "Glad to hear". He chuckled, finding the doorway and heading into the hall. Going down the steps carefully. Remembering the way into the living room where his mum probably is. He herd a tapping and knew for sure his mother was there, before he just talked to the air and didnt know who was in the room. But he was a little smarter now, "Hey, Me and Dan fell asleep. I think he's just gonna spend the night, is that alright"? He asked. "It's fine dear". She said.  

  Dan felt his eyelids get heavly and he fell asleep,

    "Great". Phil smiled and started to leave the room, finding his way back upstairs and into his room. Being extra quite in case Dan fell back asleep. He made his way to his bed and slid in next to Dan.

    Dan felt weight next to him and rolled over and held what ever it was tightly. Still asleep

    Phil smiled and snuggled into Dan's chest, trying to fall back asleep himself but finding it hard.     Dan reached for phils hand and held it in his own. Whimpering in his sleep  

  Phil was confused by Dan's notices, was he having a bad dream. Phil didn't wake him yet.     "M-my philly" dan muttered, nuzzling more into Phil

    Phil chuckled quietly, was Dan dreaming of him? That would be funny, he nuzzled into Dan as well with a smile. Finding it a better warmth then the blanket.  

  "Philly, mine" Dan muttered again, intertwining his fingers with Phil's in his sleep  

  "I am everyone's in the world Danny boy, one person cannot own my awesomeness". He whispered and chuckled quietly.  

  Dan frowned in his sleep and nuzzled more into Phil  

  "Your a louder sleeper then me, I just snore. Your talking to me". He chuckled.  

  Dan quieted down and nuzzled his head into Phil's neck  

  Phil just smiled and shut his eyes, hoping to fall back asleep quicker. It took a half an hour and Phil fell asleep.  

  Dan nuzzled into Phil and used him as a pillow  

  Phil woke back up around 12 in the morning. The only bad thing about where his room was when he woke up when he sun was shining on this side of the house he could feel it. The heat, but he couldn't see it. He yawned and sat up, rubbing the crap out of the corners in his eyes. He didn't need to see to know it felt weird unless he rubbed it out.  

  Dan whimpered slightly in his sleep and reached his arms out again for Phil blindly  

  Phil chuckled when he felt Dan's hand tugging him back, "I cant stay in bed forever". He smiled and fell back.  

  "why not" Dan whinned, clearly awake  

  "Because I have a day of exploring and i cant do that in a bed". He grinned.  

  Dan groaned and sat up, stretching. "Where do you want to explore, mr. Philly?"

    "Not sure, probably outside. There are loads of things to touch out there". He giggled. "I could take you to the park" Dan suggested,  

  "Really? That sounds nice". He smiled.  

  "You've swung before, right?" Dan asked, scooting closer to Phil  

  "Swung"? He questioned.

    "Like, On a swing, at the park" Dan said nervously

  "No, i don't think i have. I don't like leaving home much, new places with mum is a drag". He chuckled.  

  "I'm taking you to the park, thats it" Dan said, grinning     "Awesome". He smiled, "When should we go"?  

  "Do you want to go now?" Dan asked, biting on his bottom lip   "Sure". Phil grinned, sitting up again.  

  Dan stood up and stretched, his back cracking loudly     "Ew, did you break something"? Phil chuckled.

    "er, no, sorry, that was my back" He laughed slightly  

  "Exactly, i though you fell and broke your spine or something". Phil smiled.  

  Dan laughed and whistled, telling Phil he was right there  

  Phil giggled, "So there's a park in town? I've never really been out of the house or the school yet so i know practically nothing".  

  "Yeah, its in town, its pretty close to here too" Dan grinned  

  "Good, I wont have to walk far". He chuckled.  

  Dan laughed and fixed his hair. "Almost ready, Philip?"  

  "Yep, I look amazing again dont I? Dont be ashamed, no one can match me". He laughed.  

  "they can't" Phil grinned, linking his arm with Phil's  

  Phil smiled, walking where Dan lead him. Trusting he wont bash into a wall.  

  Dan carefully led Phil down the stairs "Do you want me to find your mum?"  

  "Yeah, I should tell her were leaving. She should be in the living room". Phil said.

    Dan nodded and lead Phil to the living room. "Hi, mrs, Lester" Dan smiled  

  "Hello boys". Phil's mum said happily, "Me and Dan are going to the park, he says there's one near by. We'll be back in a few hours maybe". Phil said, "Alright, see you two soon".  

  Dan smiled and waved goodbye and lead Phil outside the door carefully  

  Phil felt the sudden change from inside and outside, it was sunny today. Which felt nice, also it was more fresh outside. The sound was way to stuffy.  

  "you excited?" Dan asked, rubbing Phil's arm softly  

  Phil nodded, "Yeah, i always like the outdoors. And im curious about the while swing thing".

  "youll like it.. I think you'll love it"  

  "I better not be disappointing then". He smiled, walking down the street a little before talking more.   "I just remembered most of the school thinks we had sex last night, i am so ready for Monday". He grinned.  

  Dan laughed loudly and held Phil closer "It should be.. interesting" he laughed

    "You have to be proud when you walk in the school, if anyone asks you laugh and agree. I cant wait for rumors to spread. It's fun to fuck with peoples minds". He giggled.  

  "Oh, i will, and I'll tell then you're /amazing/ dont worry" Dan giggled     "Awesome, then people will respect me". He smiled.  

  Dan giggled and stopped Phil slowly. "we're here"

    "Really? That was fast, I need to learn the way so i can come here whenever i want". He grinned, feeling the ground under his feet change from pavement to grass.

    "Do you want to go swing now?" Dan asked, jumping up and down    

"I guess, i better not die because i have a role to live on Monday". He giggled.     "you won't, i wont let you go that fast" Dan smiled

    "Go fast? Im scared, let's just get this over with". He chuckled.  

  Dan took Phil's hand and sat him down carefully.

"okay, put your hands here." Dan whspered, taking Phil's hands up to the bars,

    Phil's face was full of question, why was the seat moving? Why were the chains hanging? He didn't understand but he did as Dan told.  

  Dan smiled. "Okay, I'm going to start moving you, move your legs like this.. okay?" Dan said, reaching down and moved Phil's legs

    "Okay? But this all seems a bit weird". He said.  

  "It'll be worth it" Dan smiled, he went hehind phil and whispered. "ready?"    

"I guess". Phil said, holding tightly to the chains and lifting his feet so he can move when Dan moves him.  

  Dan pushed phil softly and grinned "okay, now move your legs"  

  Phil's eyes widened as he gripped tighter, but moving his legs in the way Dan told him to. It felt strange and like he was going to fall.     "you wont fall, I got you.." Dan smiled,  

  Phil nodded, swinging his legs with a little more force as he went backwards. Seeming it only made him so higher.

    "You're doing it!" Dan grinned, watching Phil swing.  

  Phil giggled, "It feels weird, like im gonna fall". He said.

    "you won't I promise, i'm right here"  

  "I know but it's still weird". He smiled, moving his legs again.  

  "do you like it? I can stop you if you want"  

  "Um, I'm not sure. I think i like it, it feels like im flying". He giggled.  

  "It makes me feel free, thats why I wanted to show you" Dan giggled back

  "Well it is nice". Phil smiled.   

  "tell me when you want to stop, okay?" Dan said, sitting on another swing  

  Phil nodded, swinging his legs harder and going higher until the chain bounced and made Phil suddenly scared.  

  Dan jumped off of the swing and stopped Phil's. "You were going to hard there, tiger" Dan laughed, stopping Phil completly  

  "W-What happened? It jumped, i dont understand". Phil said.  

  "The thing you're holding onto is a chain, when you went up to high the chain bounced when you came back down. you're perfectly fine" Dan whispered  

  Phil nodded, "Okay, i think i get". He said quietly. slidding off the seat and sitting on the ground. "I-I think im just gonna sit here".  

  Dan st down next to Phil and slipped his arm in Phil's. "Are you okay Philly?"

    "Yeah, fine. It's just a bit weird. Like eating solid foods for the first time. You need to get used to it". He said with a small smile  

  "You're shaking a bit. are you cold?" Dan asked, biting his lip.  

  "N-No". He said, his hands running up his face and though his hair till he pulled him legs up and put his face in his knees.

    "Phil, tell me whats wrong. Please?" Dan whispered, snaking his arms around Phil's hips.  

  "I-I'm fine, I'm just having, a-a breakdown. I have them a lot". He said, his voice cracked and muffled. He took in a breath that was broken and shaken.  

  "Shh hey, it's okay" Dan whispered, holding Phil closely  

  "I-I'm s-sorry". He said, hiding his face still. Hugging his own legs. "I-I just want to see, is that bad? I want to be normal, i dont care about how i look or act i just want to be basic normal. Be able to answer what time it is or what the color of the sky is". He said.  

  Dan bit his lip and pulled Phil closer Rocking him gently "No Its not bad, it's not fair you're like this, but things will be okay," Dan whispered, he could feel the tears welling in his eyes, but quickly pushed them away  

  "No it wont, it wont ever be okay. Everything sucks, and it will my whole life. I hate it"! He said, his own tears falling into his lap.

    Dan pulled Phil as close as he could and ran his fingers though Phil's hair, trying to calm him down. "Everything will get better, you have no idea what will happen in the future, you could see, you just have to believe" Dan whispered  

  "I wont ever see, I wont see my mum, my brother, you. Anything, and it feels like im just in reach of something amazing and wonderful but i cant reach it. It hurts, every single damn day and there's nothing i can do about it". He said quietly, all his breaths broken now. 

  Dan diddnt know what to say. He just sat there with Phil, holding him tightly and rocked him softly, humming the slow song that they danced too trying to calm him down .

  Phil sniffed and lifted his head, setting his chin on his knees. "Am i missing out? Is it really a big beautiful world out there"? He whispered.  

  "yes, there is, but there is so much ugly out there, wars, death, people crying, like you" Dan whispered, rubbing his thumb over Phil's cheek softly. "There is so much more ugly in this world now then beautiful"  

  "I wish I could believe you". He whispered, the small wind making him feel his own small trails of liquid the tears left on his cheeks.  

  Dan rubbed off Phil's tears off gently " Please believe me, I'm telling the truth" Dan whispered  

"Even if, the while world I'm missing is more ugly. I'm so desperate I'd want to see the ugly, anything. I just want the darkness to go away". He said quietly.  

  "I know it's not much, but you see blackness, right? Well, just think you're seeing the night sky, thats exactly what it looks like on a cloudly night.. blackness" Dan whispered. "I'm sorry, I suck at this. I just care so much about you. I want you happy" Dan admitted quietly

  Phil sniffed again, "Really? So i can see the cloudy night sky". He said quietly, trying to get his breaths back to normal.  

  Dan bit his lip and rubbed tiny circles in phil's back. "Yes, you can" He whispered   "Can i see anything else"? He asked quietly.

    "You can see the color of some peoples skin.." dan whispered  

  Phil nodded, whipping his face and leaning his head gently on Dan's shoulder.  

  "Did I help at all?" Dan asked quietly. Resting his head on phils.  

  "Yeah". Phil said quietly.     "You mean so much to me phil.." Dan whispered  

  "I do"? He asked, his breathing almost normal now .

  Dan nodded. "you do.. a lot." Dan said quietly  

  "How"? He questioned, still not understanding how he could mean a great deal to someone and only have known them for a few days.  

  Dan shrugged. "I'm not sure yet, I just know that it's true.. You're honestly my only friend.. M-maybe thats why?  

  "Maybe, to some people friends mean more then family. And you picked the wrong person, i have a whole lot of problems and questions". He said. Today  

  "I picked the right person, even if you have problems and questions you're still really amazing, you're funny and cute and just.. amazing". Dan sighed, biting his lip to make him stop.

  (Okay dont mind all the mistakes, we did this on facebook and I'm so lazy to check it so deal. Sorry xxx Love ya guys)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

775K 26.1K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...
43.6M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
288K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
11.4M 296K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...