Brotherly Love

Stranger: Phil let his sixteen year old self be led through the doors of his new home. He had been an orphan but was adopted finally, after five years. He wasn’t happy though, knowing he’d screw it up somehow. He’d been adopted by the Howell's; apparently he would be sharing a room with a boy his age. He sighed outwardly, looking around the big house, then to the woman who had chosen him, still not sure why she had chosen lonely Phil, when there were other happy children. He was actually a bit relieved to be out of there, but knew he might get sent back once they found out his secrets.

You: Dan stood quite awkwardly by his mother, who decided to adopt after all this time. Dan wasnt very happy with the idea, but he tryed to keep his best behavor. The boys name was Phil, his age. Dan has never seen the boy, he was interesting in what his new brother looked like.

Stranger: Phil walked into the room, looking at the floor. he sub contiously pulled his sweatshirts sleves over well past his wrists. he bit his lip as he looked up. he amediately met the gaze of a tall slim boy who was about his age. his brown eyes were an beautiful colour. he found himself unable to look away from those eyes.

You: Dan saw a pale dark haired boy come from another room. He had blue eyes that you could swim in, Dan was unable to look away from him. "Dan, this is your new brother Phil". His mother said sweetly giving Phil a warming smiled. Dan raised his head slightly and gave a small wave, still unable to look away.

Stranger: Phil felt a shart ache in his heart. the most attractive guy he had ever seen just turns out to be his new brother. great. he notced Dan giving his a small wave, "Hi" he returned the guesture, still looking into those beautigul brown eyes.

You: "Hi". He said shyly keeping his gaze up, Dan usually keeps his head down and doesn't look up when he's shy or nervous. But he couldn't look away. "Im Dan". He said a small smiled creeping on his lips.

Stranger: "Phil, as you already know" he answered attempting to smile.

You: Dan nodded with a chuckled, "Guess your my brother". He said, feeling slight depression from the thought of one of the cutest person you met being your new brother.

Stranger: "i guess so" he replied, walking towards Dan. "so, what will the sleep arangements be?" he asked. he instantly deeply blushed as he figured out how wrong that sounded "i er mean..."

You: "Oh, i think you'll be staying in my room till we finish yours". Dan smiled, trying to make the boy feel welcome now.

Stranger: "cool" he replied trying to calm his flushed face. "can we...go up there just now?" he asked, looking at the ground. why did his new brother have to be so attractive.

You: Dan smiled, "Sure, its this way". He said in a nice tone leading Phil up the stairs, he hoped he came across as nice. Dan couldn't lie, Phil's flushed face looked unbelievably cute.

Stranger: Phil followed him, looking at the ground the whole way. this was not a good start to a happy family. you were not suppsoed to find your step brother attractive. that's just now how it worked. Phil sighed as he continued to get lost in his thoughts. he was so spaced out he haden't noticed Dan had stopped to open the door. phil bumped fully into Dan. he quickly looked up, a look of panic on his face as he shot back a remarkable ammount of space "s-sorry" he muttered at as stared at the ground again. nice one Phil.

You: Dan giggled, "Its fine, i usually go off into space when im nervous or scared myself". He said opening the door to his room, "I dont really have a spear bed so you can just use mine. Warning im a super geek, just to let you know". He smiled chuckling softly as he motioned Phil to come in.