I'm Blind For You Part 2

"I like you too, why do you think your in my house? I don't let any old person in here". Phil said with a chuckle, assuming it was a friendship like.    

Dan bit his lip. "not /that/ kind of like" He muttered, still swaying Phil.  

  "You mean like like Daniel"? He smiled, continuing to move where the two leaned. Trying not to step on Dan's feet.

  "M-maybe" He muttered again, his face turning bright red.

    "How can you be for sure? You've only known me a day". He said.

    "i know.. but.. N-nevermind.." Dan whispered, to scared to say anymore, he diddnt want phil to think he was a freak.

    "No, don't worry. I'm just wondering how you know after one day. Because i know i like you, but i do only know a small bit about you". Phil said in a normal volume. He didn't want it to seem he was angry or anything. Quite faltered really.

    "y-you like me?" Dan asked, slightly confused  

  "As a friend right now, but I know there's a chance i could like you more one day"". He said.     "okay" Dan nodded slightly, he let go of Phil and sat down, bringing Phil with him carefully  

  Phil seemed confused when Dan left his arms but then felt him pull Phil down to sit on his bed. He followed his pull and sat next to him.  

  "What do you want to know about me?" Dan asked, chewing on his lip

    "Everything i guess, over time you just learn things abut people and i want to know everything". He smiled.     "Erm.. well,I'm really, really awkward, I make a idiot of myself daily.. i'm sixteen, my middle name is James.."

    "Daniel James Howell, sounds so proper". Phil giggled, "And you cant be that awkward, I've been with you the whole day and your fine". He grinned.  

  "thats because I feel, diffrent with you" dan laughed slightly

    "Like how"? Phil chuckled, laying his back on the bed. Running his fingers over the duvet.  

  "I don't know, I feel comfortable with you, Like you won't hurt me like the others.." Dan spoke quietly

    "Because im nice, and not a dick. I swear you must think every perosn on earth is an idiot for you to be comfortable with me because it get's much better then me i swear". Phil smiled.  

  "Doubt it.." Dan muttered, laying down next to Phil  

  "There really are, you just havnt meet the right people yet".  

  "I'm fine with you," Dan laughed rubbing the back of his neck nervously  

  "Good, because if you meet a better friend and be best friends with them and leave me I will eat your face" Phil giggled.     "Did Philip just threaten me?" Dan asked, poking Phil in the side  

  "Yes, so your face better taste good". Phil said and giggled at Dan's poke, rolling over on the bed.   "I wouldnt know, I've never ate my own face before" Dan teased, poking Phil again     "I bet you have, I bet that's not even your real face. It's fake". He smiled.  

  Dan gasped dramtically, "How'd you guess?"  

  "I can feel it with my fingers"! He laughed, reaching over and touching Dan's face.     Dan blushed and nuzzled phil's hand slightly  

  Phil gigged, "Maybe it is your face, dont ask me im blind"! He smiled.  

  Dan laughed evily and poked Phil's face softly "You know. I don't think this is your real face!"