When You Least Expect It

By kpfcr5

More

Chapter 1
Cian
Eliza
Chapter 2
Eliza
Cian
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Cian
Eliza
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Cian
Eliza
Chapter 8
Cian
Eliza
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Cian
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Thank You

What To Expect

105 6 3
By kpfcr5

Eliza is a unique girl aged 13. She is tallish (she's not the smallest of the group) unique, outgoing and many other things. She's not the most popular person in school but is really kind. Her fashion sense is quirky. She find that her clothes help her express who she is and she rocks that look.

Cian is the nice guy. You know that guy who is good looking, funny and nice? He's tall too. (The tallest in the group) There isn't alot of people like that where Eliza and Cian are from. Eliza and Cian are best friends but they each want to have something more than a friendship between them.

In this story Eliza's whole world is changing in the space of three days. Nobody is there to support her except for Cian. He becomes her rock and more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.3K 2.4K 36
α΄…Ιͺᴠᴇʀɒᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ α΄…Ιͺκœ°κœ°α΄‡Κ€α΄‡Ι΄α΄› ᴏʀ α΄…α΄‡α΄ α΄‡ΚŸα΄α΄˜ ΙͺΙ΄ α΄…Ιͺκœ°κœ°α΄‡Κ€α΄‡Ι΄α΄› α΄…ΙͺʀᴇᴄᴛΙͺᴏɴꜱ.
7.2M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
909K 29.5K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her entire life. Only a shel...
16.7M 646K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gâzleri gâzlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...