Getting even with King (GxG)...

By speedyburrito

(GxG) "You're so dead! TAYLOR KING!" Audrey shouts at the top of her lungs across the hallway of Easton high... More

Welcome back
HI!
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 5.5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 16

9.4K 248 11
By speedyburrito

Chapter 16 - unofficial lunch date

TAYLOR'S POV

"Ugh..." Picking up a box of decoration paraphernalia's, this is what you get when you get suspended for not showing up for soccer practice and causing school disturbance due to you-know-what. Running some errands for the Student Government more likely a Student government slave for the rest of the week!

"Come on, move faster" and be bossed around by Audrey. Leading the way to the school auditorium, holding a clipboard checking all of the boxes and materials to be needed for the next month Foundation day.

"Why am I the only one who get suspended? This is unfair." I stated while putting down the last box of decorative materials. Standing up, wipe my sweat on my forehead and chasing my breath. Audrey stops scrolling at the clipboard and darted a questioning look.

"Why? You thought I didn't get suspended too?" She stated "what do you think I'm doing here?" She finished.

I looked at her from head to toe and back to her eyes "bossing me around," I said bluntly, Wait... "If you're also suspended, then, why the hell I do the heavy lifting all this time?!" Sneaky son of a.

With her mouth ajar and finding a good comeback " uh, its... its..." looking at her with slight guilt, trying to hide a smile, hah! Thought so, she tricked me since I didn't know that she also receives a blue form.

Leaving the auditorium hall and her behind to get some rest, walking straight to SGO office, Well, I am not allowed to attend class until my suspension is over, but I still need to attend school since Sara is monitoring my attendance for the rest of the week. I kind of like it, though, I can watch t.v, sleep and I still get the chance to see my friends, so yeah, its a win-win for me minus the heavy lifting.

Plopping my body over the sofa and starts to scan channels. Audrey follows.

"We need to pick up the paints, Taylor.." there she goes again, bossing me around.

"You pick it up, I want to rest... I do all lifting since this morning..." still scanning the channels.

Audrey approached closer, I can feel she's giving me a death glare, waiting for me to respond but nope, I don't care haha.

"Get up." She demanded, not minding her at all.

Audrey grunts and started to pull my left forearm trying to drag me out of the sofa, geez. Will she stop bugging me? I weigh down my body, making her pull harder. Hehe, go on, pull harder.

"Come on! Get up!" She said, irritated.

"No."

"Why. You. Have. To. Be. So. Hard.Headed?!" Pulling me with force in between her words. Moments later, Audrey grunts letting go of my forearm, all flustered because of anger, walking away, Audrey places her hand on her hips, the other one on her forehead, looking stressed out and grunts. Feeling guilty (a little), I stand up and walk pass by her saying...

"Let's go get those paint's" smiling and walk out of the office went straight to the School parking lot.

AUDREY'S POV

"We're here to pick up the paints we order the other day?" Showing the receipt over the counter.

The clerk checks the receipt and excuses himself to get the paint's while Taylor wanders around the shop. As I observe her, I wonder if she remembers what happened last Saturday night..

"Here you go miss" the guy places 3 large paper bags in front of me over the counter and bends down to pick up another one, I diligently checks each paper bags, the guy ogles something or someone behind my back. I turn to see Taylor riding a shopping cart towards us. She stopped in front of the counter and start to transfer these paper bags of paint inside the shopping cart.

"Help me, I'm hungry... let's get outta here and grab some lunch," Taylor said. While helping her the guy told us just to put the cart back later.

"Where do you want to eat?" Taylor asked while she is driving, focusing on the road.

"School? I replied.

" I know a Persian joint here, somewhere..." T.K

" Then, why bother to ask me where to eat? Ugh" and seriously? Persian food?

"Uhhh...." Taylor search around the streets. Finding the joint where she wants to eat. After a minute, we pull over beside this small white and yellow themed Resto.

The waiter has the menu book while smiling brightly towards Taylor before smiling politely. The waiter looked back to Taylor as he handed me over the menu.

"The usual miss?" Said the waiter, so Taylor is their regular customer here.

"Yes, a kebab platter and two extra rice, and lemonade, thanks, Marcus." Did she order that much? Is she serious? Still holding the menu when the waiter named Marcus didn't even bother taking my order.

"Don't worry, it's for two," Taylor assured.

"What if I didn't like the food?"

"You'll love it, I promise you"

"And if I didn't?"

"Then, I'll eat all of em'.."

"Are you always like this?" I asked, closing the menu and placing it at the table side, when Taylor starts to wonder, resting her left forearm on the table and her right elbow while doing her signature habit, rubbing her earlobe. "And can you please stop doing that?"

"Huh, what?" She asked and looked directly at me, causing me to feel shy all of a sudden.

"That.., your habit of rubbing your earlobe... you're always up to something when you do that," I said frankly. She let out a breath and smiled as she obeys me.

This is awkward, where is the food? It's like, taking forever to serve our lunch.I 12:02nn-time check, phew... with nothing to do and since Taylor are not talking or asking me anything, I decided to play on my phone.

"Audrey." The way she says my name is like music to my ears... think about it, it's the first time she calls me Audrey.

"Yes?" I responded as our waiter Marcus arrived with our food, setting it up over our table.

"Enjoy your lunch" as Marcus excuses himself to us. We both stayed quiet eating our lunch, I must say, Persian food is not bad! I kinda liked it, and the idea of having a lunch out with Taylor, feels like a date, guess my ears are red as tomato on that thought, wait, Taylor wants me to ask something right?

"By the way" breaking the silence while I take a sip from my lemonade "is there something you wanna asked or tell me?" Gently I place my glass of lemonade.

Taylor looked at me chewing her food, she raises her hands signaling me to wait. Can't resist how cute she looks while enjoying her food, randomly I stick out my phone and take a photo of her drinking her lemonade.cute.

"So, what is it," I asked again smiling. She clears her throat quietly with a hint of redness on her cheeks.

"Break up with Blake" Taylor demanded shyly. W-what?! I gave her a look.

"Why would I do that?" I asked her puzzled, My heart is starting to beat faster.

"Never mind..." with a disappointed tone.

DEAN'S POV

Grabbing the last paper bag from Taylor's front trunk, Audrey closes it and locked Taylors car properly, currently Taylor is taking a nap at SGO office.

"Hey dean" Audrey initiates. As I look at her while she walks along with me.

"How well do you know Taylor?" She asked look who's interested to know who really is my childhood buddy, I smile and search for the right answer to her question while trailing the hallways of Easton high.

"I don't know, why you asked?" Smiling at Audrey who looks back at me crossing her brows

"You're her friend, childhood best friends to be specific, and you can't give me an answer?" She said trying to hide her frustrated voice.

"Ummm, let me think." Again, I tried my best to give her some answers. "She's weird, Taylor hates big parties ever since... what else.." trying to remember important stuff about T.K when I remember something about one of Taylor's traits from our childhood that never changed.

"When she likes something, T.K tends to be demanding just to get it, she's kind of spoiled in a way," I said while walking, adding "Why you a...sked...." turning her side just to find I'm talking to myself.

"Yeah, thanks, Dean" talking to myself in a low voice.

Phew... those two should stop playing hard-to-get.

B5Yu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Loser || WlW By Courtichki

Mystery / Thriller

425K 24.6K 50
It only took one night to change her life. A night that she doesn't remember. Jordan Taylor was trying to stay in the shadows of her prestigious pri...
210K 7.4K 21
THIS BOOK IS OFFICIALLY UNDER EDITING! Annabelle Luther has always been close to her family growing up until college came. For the years of living in...
1.1K 42 12
It started with a dare and leads to something more. Anna being the new popular student. Almost everyone either hates her, love her or want her. She...
1.7K 54 21
When Max's parents go on vacation, he decides to spend the week with his best friend, Lilly, who also happens to be the sister of his long-time strai...