Family Above All (Alexandra...

By Dracaria

After a big fight between vampires and witch hunters, Klaus sacrificed himself to save his own daughter, Alex... More

Moving out
Hope
Moira
Pure soul
Back to Mystic Falls
Family reunion
Welcome To Purgatory!
Army Of Souls
Dabria
Saving mission
Not the right person
Deal with the devil
New soul
Unexpected Surprise
Blue demon
This Is It
It's nice to be home
Transformation
Fairy tale
See You Again
Teen drama
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Dreams
Peronal trainer
A Little Party Never Killed Nobody
Like a lost puppy

The truth

10K 103 12
By Dracaria

Hi guys!

I am back with my second book of Alexandra! And here is the whole explanation, so please, enjoy the first chapter to my new story :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was completely disoriented, I felt blood and smoke in the air. I heard muffled voices and then I realised what happened.

„Father." I wanted to scream but I could barely whisper.

„Shhh..." someone whispered in my ear and I opened my eyes slowly.

I was looking into Damon's eyes, just few centimeter away from mine. He lifted me into his arms.

I wanted to protest, but I could barely keep my eyes open.

"Where... where are the... others?"

"Don't worry. All hunters are dead. We are the winners."

I had to smile, all thoughts flew out of my mind and I fell asleep.

***

I had a terrible headache, I couldn't concentrate on anything.

It was just a dream. Why would I be home? In my own bed?

Damon...

Damon brought me here.

No, it couldn't be him. It was a dream too.

I smiled. He lifted me in his arms, his face was so close to mine, he whispered something. That all hunters are dead and we are safe.

Safe...

I am the one who should save them! I had to sacrifice myself for all witches and protect them. Then why am I still alive?!

Klaus...

I jumped out of bed, I finally remember what happened.

Damon, forest, ritual...

It wasn't just a bad dream with romantic ending.

But Klaus can't be dead! He is immortal. He was with me in the circle, no one could stab him with the white oak stake!

„She will never forgive us."

I heard voice from the living room.

I found Elijah and Rebekah, Elijah came closer to me and he wanted to hug me but I stepped back and looked into his eyes.

„Tell me, that it's not true, Elijah. Where is Klaus?"

He just shook his head without a word and I lost my last hope.

"No." I grabbed the closest vase and threw it at a wall which shattered into a million pieces.

"Calm down."

"How can I calm down?!" I felt tears in my eyes. "Where is he?" I looked around me like he could come around the corner and laugh at my naivety.

"Kol took care of his body." Rebekah said quietly.

She was sitting on the couch, her eyes were red from crying.

His body...

"I can't believe that..."

I buried my face in my hands and then I remembered Elijah's words.

"What happened? I heard you from my room."

"He..."

"He begged me to end it. I thought that he want me to die and end it all so everyone can be safe."

"He would never let you die."

"Then how?"

"Don't you understand? He sacrificed himself to save you."

Her brother is dead because of me but in her words was no sign of remorse or anger, after everything, she smiled at me.

***

~ flash-back ~

"Damon. Stefan." Klaus opened the door with surprise in his face when he saw Salvatore brothers.

"Can we come in?" Stefan asked and Klaus nodded.

"I know that we are working together know. Like a team. But it doesn't mean that we have to spend all time together, does it?"

"I thought you'd be happy that we have a plan how to save your daughter. Or you are tired of this game? Of pretending to be a good father?" Damon asked him with a smirk on his face.

"What are you talking about?"

"Bonnie found a way how to save her. In one of her witch book. Sacrificial spell. You have to sacrifice yourself for your own blood."

"So you just have to die for your own daughter and then... voilá! She will be alive."

"Damon." Stefan warned him.

"But if you don't want to, I am sure she will understand that."

"What do you want me to do?"

When Bonnie left, Klaus finally calmed down. There were still so many thing that could go wrong, but the vision that his daughter can be alright and can survive made him happier.

He knew that Stefan and Damon are happy because they finally found the way to kill him. And he agree with it.

"Make sure that she won't know that."

"Don't worry, I am not going to tell her anything." Klaus said and opened the front door .

It was almost dark when Alexandra walked away from car along with Thea and Dorian. They had smiles on their faces, it was obvious that they spent whole day, full of fun, together. She forget about her problems at least for few hours.

But her smile was gone when she saw an unexpected visit.

„What's wrong?" she asked and looked at her father and Dorian asked „Did you find something?"

„Nothing important." Damon answered.

„Then why are you here? What happened? Dad!"

„Don't worry, sweetheart. They just wanted to make sure that everything is OK."

„Oh, how cute father-daughter relationship."

„Shut up."

She knew there was something wrong with them, that they didn't tell her the whole truth...

***

"So you knew? The whole time you knew what he wanted to do and you didn't do anything to stop him?!"

Rebekah and Elijah were looking at me like they were expecting this reaction.

"We had to promised him not to say anything. We didn't want you to die." Rebekah answered me.

"So you just let him die?"

I was starting to lose my patience, I got angry, light in the room flickered faster and the fire in fireplace was out of control.

"Where is he? I want to see him."

"I don't think it's a good idea."

"Elijah. Please. Tell me. Where is he?"

My expression convinced him and he slowly nodded.

"I will drive you there."

"No. I want to be alone."

***

When I parked the car all the lights were off. I was grateful for a moment of silence and solitude.

I still couldn't believe what happened, I couldn't understand how stupid I was.

I opened the garage door and before me lay one single coffin. I slowly opened it and looked at my father's body.

Nevertheless, he looked like he was sleeping, with calm and closed eyes.

"I am sorry dad." I whispered. "I am so sorry."

It was strange to see him so helpless and motionless. I always thought about him like about immortal, invincible person, like nothing bad can happen to him.

"I swear I will find a way to bring you back. I can't let you dead." I kissed him on his forehead and closed the coffin.

***

"Damon? Damon! Get out or I swear to God..."

He opened the door and walked out.

"You finally admit to yourself that you can't live without me?" he smirked.

I was dreaming about him but know I can barely control myself, I was full of anger.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Oh, so you know the truth. Bad feeling."

"I am not kidding, Damon. You saved me! How could you do that to him? I thought that you fell something for me!"

"Exactly! I saved you!" He stepped closer to me and looked into my eyes. "I did what I had to do."

"All you wanted was to kill my father!" I pushed him against the wall.

"All I wanted was to save you! He knew the whole truth and he agreed with it."

"I trusted you, Damon." I whispered the last words and stepped away from him.

I quickly grabbed the nearest wooden chair, broke it and stabbed him in his stomach before he could do anything else.

"I will never forget what you did."

------------------------------------------------------

Her outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/klauss_daughter_book_chapter/set?id=79154451

So? What do you think?

Do you prefer Alexandra with Damon or with Dorian?

Thanks for following me again! Vote & Comment

Continue Reading