Tris Pedrad

By TMIdivergent3

Tris Pedrad has two brothers. Zeke, who is two years older and Uriah, her twin. Of course they both are the a... More

Chapter 1*
Chapter 2*
Chapter 3*
Chapter 4*
Chapter 5*
Chapter 6*
Chapter 7*
Chapter 8*
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54: ok people slow your roll
Chapter 55: approval again
Chapter 56: girl night
Chapter 57: March 8
Chapter 58: first day home
Epilogue

Chapter 52

2.4K 69 7
By TMIdivergent3

Claire comes down the stairs with Lucky chasing her. Lucky is excited Claire is back, because we could never really play with him like Claire does.

"Toby is Claire ever going to forgive us?" Tris asks.

"She will, she is only two," I say.

"I don't think she will. She still won't talk to us," Tris says tearing up.

"Hey, she will I promise," I say and she starts lightly crying into my shirt. I rub her back and kiss the top of her head.

"Damn hormones," Tris mumbles into my shirt which cause me to smile.

Claire comes around with Lucky a minute later and sees Tris crying.

"Is momma otay daddy?" Claire asks me standing by the couch.

"Ya she's just a little up set," I say.

"Why is she cwying?" Claire asks.

"Well the little babies mix up mommies emotions, so she is crying," I say.

"Momma it's otay," Claire says and hops on the couch. Tris looks up from my shirt and to Claire.

"Thanks sweetie," Tris says and wipes her eyes. Claire hops down and runs to the kitchen. She comes out with a fork and the cake Hana gave to her.

"Here momma. Cake always makes me happy," Claire says handing her the box and fork.

"Sweetie I can get some after dinner. That's yours from grandma," Tris says.

"But momma need it more," Claire says. Tris sits up and sets Claire in her lap.

"We can all share it how about that," Tris says opening up the box and giving Claire a bite.

"Momma turn," Claire says. I take the fork and feed Tris.

"Did you and grandma make the cake?" I ask Claire.

"Ya gramma wet me wick da spoon,"Claire says smiling.

"You did a good job munchkin," I say and give her a bite. We finish the cake then all watch a movie. We head down to the cafeteria at 6.

"Daddy up," Claire says as we are walking. I set her on my shoulders and we walk Claire occasionally pats my hair.

"What do you want to eat munchkin?" I ask Claire.

"Sammich," Claire says which means hamburger. I put two on my tray and two plates of fries and two waters. Tris got two hamburgers, fries, fruit, and a salad.

"What to drink Bea?" I ask.

"Lemonade," she says and I grab one and we sit at our table with all of friends. We sit down and begin eating and since there I so much of us at the table I set Claire on knee and eat.

"We are going to need another table after all the babies are born," Peter says.

"Definitely," I say and open Claire's water.

"We'll have five kids at this table next year," Chris says.

"That sounds crazy," Tris says.

"Most of them will be your kids," Uriah says.

"So one will be yours," Tris say.

"Then mine," Zeke says.

"Pedrads need to take a break jeez," Lynn jokes shaking her head.

"Hey it takes two," Tris says.

"Yes but three of the six were Pedrads," Peter says.

"Well almost four cause Zeke and I are engaged," Shauna says.

"But you are still Shauna Black so that doesn't count," Lynn says.

"So if I ever become an Eaton it wouldn't count," tris says.

"Yep. We aren't talking about that subject now," Zeke says.

"Hey I'm 18 and she's 16 I don't think we'll get married for a couple of years," I say

"Only a couple years," Zeke's eyes grow wide.

"Hey not your choice," Tris says.

"Momma and daddy get mawwied?" Claire asks.

"Not yet munchkin," I say and pat her head.

"I done," Claire says.

"Well Claire, Four, and I are finished so we are going to head home to feed Lucky," Tris says. We all say our good byes and head home with Claire on my shoulders again.

"I told you she'd forgive us," I whisper to Tris. 

"I should've believed you, but these damn hormones kicked in. See little babies this is what you do to me," Tris says looking at her stomach. I chuckle and wrap my arm around her shoulders  

"How about we go outside with Lucky tonight," I say.

"Outside?" Claire asks leaning  over to put her face in my face.

"Ya munchkin. Let's hurry so we won't be there by dark," I say and we arrive at the house.

"Lucky come here boy," Tris says and Lucky runs down the stairs. I get some of his food and water in plastic containers and put them in a bag along with some snacks for us and a watch so we know the time.

"Ready?" I ask Tris.

"Yep let's go," she says and gets Lucky on his leash.

"Should we carry him in his crate considering he it isn't big," I say.

"Ok, but you are carrying the dog," Tris says picking up Claire. I place the bag on my back and get Lucky in his cage and head up for the trains.

"I'll jump on first then if you need help I'll be there ok," I say. She nods and we start running once the train arrives. I place lucky as gently as I can and then hop in. Tris gives me Claire and then I help Tris get in.

"Oh boy these babies don't like me running," Tris says sitting down. I sit down next to Tris and set Claire on my leg.

"Be nice to your mother," I say to her stomach. She smiles then starts to talk.

"It's about a 10 minute ride but I love the place we are going to," Tris says. The ride doesn't take long and once we get out of the train I see where we are.

"The old amusement park," I say.

"Ya. My dad used to take me here when I was younger. Probably around 6 or 7. I still remember he was really good with electronics and things like that, so he got the old carousel working again. I thought it might still work," Tris smiles while having a few tears roll down her cheeks.

"It's ok, he wouldn't want you to cry," I say hugging her.

"It's the damn hormones," she says which causes me to smile.

"New favorite phrase?" I ask

"It sure is. Now let's see if it works," she says and takes Claire to the carousel. I head to the machinery and click a button that has start underneath it but it doesn't go.

"Hold on I'll fix it," I tell Tris and Claire. I'm pretty good with this type of stuff so I lifted up a panel and started rearranging the wires until I saw the carousel light up I pressed start and it started moving. I decide to jump on to the carousel and sit next to Claire and Tris.

"Daddy hold me," Claire says so I pick her up off the horse she was sitting on, and set her on my lap.

"This is just like what my dad and I use to do," Tris says.

"Where daddy and momma's daddy?" Claire asks.

"My daddy isn't a very good man and lives far away so we can't see him," I say.

"Mine isn't here with us anymore he is watching us in the sky making sure we do the right thing," Tris says which makes Claire look up.

"I don't see him momma," Claire says.

"He can't be seen munchkin," I say and take her to Lucky. We ended up finding a little area where it's blocked in so Claire and Lucky could play.

"Look Toby," Tris says and points to a Ferris wheel. This must've been where the line would've been for the Ferris wheel. Tris the. Grabs my hand and lead me to the ladder to climb up it. At first I don't want to but Tris starts climbing and I follow her.

"Isn't this pretty high," I say about half way up.

"There is a little platform not to far come...Woah!" She squeals and a rung on the ladder has fallen off so I grabbed her waist and we decide to head back down and towards Claire.

"You are never doing that again," I say as I pick her up and set her down once she is at the bottom rungs.

"When I'm not pregnant I will," she says and goes to play with Claire and Lucky.

"Momma you and daddy were weally high up," Claire says.

"We were weren't we," Tris says. We all play with Lucky and ride the carousel but once it start becoming dark we head back towards the trains to head home.

"We are going to sleep once we get home," I say heading down the hallway to our house.

"Deal. I'm exhausted," Tris says.

"Daddy I wanna sleep," Claire says in my arms.

"We are almost home hold on," I say but she rests her head on my shoulder and shuts her eyes.

"Night munchkin," I say and kiss her head and then we arrive at home.

"Night Bea," I say once Claire is in her bed and we have laid down.

"Night Toby," she says and gives me a quick kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 797 29
●●●●●【 T H E O T H E R P R I O R 】●●●●● Sixteen year old, Alivia Prior finally chooses her faction. But here's the news: she's Divergent, j...
28K 651 46
In this story, Tris is one year younger than Four. Four is the dauntless born instructor so he hasn't met Tris... yet. What will happen when they me...
16.7K 714 59
SEQUEL TO TRIS PEDRAD Claire Eaton is finally a teenager. Being the eldest of five kids she wasn't exactly excited for another sibling. But being a t...
12.7K 595 59
{COMPLETE} First of all: The Divergent Series doesn't belong to me but the amazing Veronica Roth. Second of all: Tris never dies, Four never dates Ch...