The Forbidden Love

By lucaya4you

Co-written by @dmgmwtips & @girlmeetsworlddaily on Instagram [COMPLETE] Cover creds to: moi (Leah!) A Lucaya... More

Welcome
•A Flutter•
•NOTHINGIAMALSOUNCOMFORTABLE•
•What do you want?•
•Dreamer•
•Out with the Old•
•What?•
•The Truth•
•Late Night Calls•
•The Other Daughter•
•Bad, Bad, Bad•
•Tears•
•Not A Date•
•Sabotage•
•Boy Drama (and lots of it)•
•Ke-Ker-Ke-Kermit•
•Traitor•
GRACEEEEE
•Young Ladys are not...•
•Doubtful(Maya)•
•Doubtful(Riley)•
Grace (i quit life)
•Better than Home•
•Apologies•
•Lucaya? Lucaya.•
•Epilogue•
•Q&A•
5,000 reads?!
9k?!?
30K?!?
Hi! It's been a long time!

•Doubtful(Lucas)•

1.9K 65 10
By lucaya4you

Lucas's POV
After Riley left the room with Mr. Mattews, the room was blissfully silent for about 2 seconds before interrupting into chaos. Maya sent a worried look towards the door and Riley, then started talking to Sarah and Darcy. I glanced at the small but significant letter sitting in my hands. xoxo riles was the first thing I noticed. Then the rest of the letter. "Cr**." I whispered under my breath. Maya's going to be pissed. Why Riley?

The entire day, Riley flirted with me while being nice to Maya. I refused to flirt back, waiting for the end of the day. The only thing was I didn't tell Maya, scared I would upset her. I would just tell her later...

I met Riley in the hall way after school. She pulled me to the habit it's closet before closing the door. "What if he sees us in here?" I whispered. She giggled in a flirty way."Why would you think that?" She whispered back, putting her head on my shoulders. I shrugged her off. "Look, Riley, just tell me why I am here." I sighed. She leaned toward me, showing some cleavege. "Sure playboy. Look I know you want me. You still love me. Maya is-was! A way to make me jealous. And I'll admit, I bit. I thought you didn't want me. So here I am. All of me." She thrusters herself at me as the door opened. I saw Maya's hurt eyes looking down at me, with a smug Riley in my lap, my hair disheveled. She looked at me, eyes full of hurt, and ran away. I shoved Riley off my lap. "Lucas," she whispered, her eyes full of desperation."I just thought-" "You thought wrong." I snipped at her running off. I heard crying coming from both behind me and ahead of me, one blonde, one brunette, one former love, one current. Both close friends. I ran to the crying ahead of me and tried to comfort Maya.

Heyyyyy!!! So this chapter and the next 2 will be from Maya and Riley's view of the same scene. Enjoyyyyy! By the way, 2 new books are out! Neverland and a book with ideas and covers for you guys! Check them both out!
Love y'all!!!
~leah~

Can we just talk about the new cover? Amaze!!! Creds to nidnid916

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 318 22
Hope & Pray (Book 1) ➳ Maya is only sixteen. Ever since she was old enough to remember, she only remember being abused by her father. Her mother...
77.2K 2.5K 48
Lucas and Maya met each other in an orphanage when they were 13. As time went on the two of them got very close and they ended up falling for each ot...
108K 3.6K 42
Maya scrolled through some posts on her laptop , until she came across one that caught her eye. "Falling for your best friend can be hard , But who k...
473K 17.2K 36
update: I WROTE THIS STORY WHEN I WAS ABOUT 11-12 YEARS OLD SO PLS DONT MAKE FUN OF HOW I WROTE...I WAS A FUCKING KID. a story of four kids getting...