Werewolf Academy

By ToxicRoses

I couldn't stop my eyes as they wandered around his body, looking at each and every curve and line. Though wh... More

Chapter 1: Captured
Chapter 2: Can't touch this
Chapter 3: Welcome to my personal Hell
Chapter 4: Just....breathe
Chapter 5: New she-wolf
Chapter 6: Can't touch this
Chapter 7: Werewolf dodgeball
Chapter 8: More About Eva
Chapter 9: He Left Me
Chapter 10: Warned
Chapter 11: I'm A People Person....I Think
Chapter 12: Tiger vs Kitten
Chapter 13: Friends
Chapter 14: Meet the New Wolf
Chapter 15: Announcements
Chapter 16: Evesdropping
Chapter 17: Secerts Reveiled
Chapter 18: Explaining Myself
Chapter 19: Driven Mad
Chapter 20: The Acceptance Ceremony
Chapter 21: My Pack
Chapter 22: SPYing Around
Chapter 23: Ms. Trouble
Chapter 24: Taking Notes
Chapter 25: Capture The Flag
Chapter 26: The Attack
Chapter 27: Waking Up
Chapter 28: Making Up
Chapter 29: Talking Back
Chapter 30: Night Of The Mates
Chapter 31: Meet Jane
Chapter 32: Helping Friends
Chapter 33: GIve You Hell
Chapter 34: Announcer
Chapter 35: Almost There
Chapter 36: Disneyland
Chapter 37: Going Back
Chapter 38: The Rules
Chapter 39: When Worlds Collide
Chapter 40: Part ONE
Chapter 40: Part Two
Night Of Wolves (Werewolf Academy Book 2)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Authors note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Announcement
Chapter 22
Arctic Monkeys Rule<3
WATTY AWARDS
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
SideNote
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
The Finale - Part 1
The Finale - Part 2
The Finale - Part 3
THE FINALE
Epilogue
ALT: FINALE & EPILOGUE

Chapter 13

34.8K 1.4K 60
By ToxicRoses

***YEAH:D 5 pages on WORD

ENJOY:P 

***

**

*

**

***

SONG FOR TODAY: "I Would Walk 500 Miles"-The Proclaimers (idk I just liked it:D

Chapter 13 

Will's POV

****

RECAP CHAPTER 12:

"They took something that was mine," he breathed out heavily.

I quickly sat down on my knees on my bed, my interest and curiosity getting the better of me.

"What did they take?" I asked breathlessly.

His breathing was hard, his black eyes glaring holes into the wall.

Poor wall!

"My mate," his slow words were like a tomahawk into my heart.

Yet I couldn't stop from asking the final question.

"Who is your mate?" I whispered.

I finally got my answer. His eyes snapped to mine, holding it there for what seemed like hours.

You, Eva, his soft and gentle voice abruptly invaded my head.

You are what they took from me, my love. My Eva, his eyes never once left mine, and what I did next surprised even myself once more.

****

****

****

At first her expression was emotionless, though deep down a spark of hope remained.

I wanted her to look down at me with the same expression My Eva used to have.

I wanted her eyes to shine with the love I knew she possessed.

I just wanted her to show some kind of recognition towards me.

But fate had always been cruel, for none of those things seemed to happen.

Her face suddenly turned a bright red as she burst out laughing, tears streaming down her cheeks as she fell to the floor, her childish laughter echoing in the room.

To say I was stunned would be an understatement.

Those fu*ckers actually had the guts to do this to my mate. It repeated soundlessly in my head.

My only happiness and they take it away from me?

Now I confess my love, and she just laughs at me?

I couldn't blame her though; she could hardly remember her name. I most certainly could blame the as*holes that did this to her, though.

I watched her with hawk eyes, feeling the adrenalin start to rush through my veins, ready to do whatever was necessary to get her back.

Her fake black hair lay sprawled around her, her hands on her stomach and her once tan face, now a palish-red.

"Right. So let me get this straight. I am your mate, and my uncle took me from you?" her voice dripped sarcasm, as her blue eyes found mine.

"Correct..." I said slowly, wanting to add some sort of endearment at the end, yet I held myself back.

Her eyes narrowed, her red cheeks fading and her cold demeanor returning, "And this all happened when? Another life? Another universe? Because as much as my attraction to you goes, I can safely say that I have never met you before this, William."

I wanted to hold her there, take her away from the damn world, and show her just how much I loved her ; Show her that she was my mate, because in all truth, her words stung, even though I tried to convince myself that she didn't know what she was talking about.

"You can thank your uncle for that, Eva," I said, darkly. Her tone angered me, but not because of what she said, but how much doubt and conviction there was in it. She truly believed that she didn't know me.

She stood up, stomping her foot and crossing her arms, glaring meaningless daggers at me. It sort of reminded me of a child-tantrum.

"Of course! My uncle! I never expected that!" she mid-yelled.

She was about 6 feet away from me, and I really wanted her to come closer, just so I could soothe her.

She ran her hands through her hair, facing me again.

"How does this revolve around me being your mate?" her exasperated tone made my wolf silently whimper.

As much as any another man doesn't want to admit when they're head-over-heels in love with a girl, I was one to say I was.

I didn't care how un-masculine it was of me, but I wanted her happy, no matter what the cost.

"Do you truly want to know?" I said, my tone a soft whisper, trying to soothe her agitated form however possible.

"Yes," she said silently, her eyes flickering towards the floor as she wrapped her hands around herself, pushing venomous daggers into my heart. I should be the one comforting her.

"Eva, my love, you just have to listen to me,okay? I'll tell you anything and everything you want to know, only on one condition though," I tried negotiating, her form going rigid when I called her by "my love."

Her eyes snapped to mine as she frowned, "Depends on what this 'condition' is."

I sighed, trying to show her I was under control as I leaned against the wall on the ground.

"You may not believe you are my mate, but my wolf sure as hell does, and if you want any information out of me, I will tell you whatever I can answer to my best ability, but I....I just need you closer to me, because your agitation is making my wolf unwilling to compromise," I told her in complete honesty.

My wolf was lurking in the back of my mind, almost like he was pacing back and forth.

I prayed that whatever parts of Eva were slowly coming back would include her trust in me.

My face was buried in my hands with my elbows on my knees.

The cold heart that was left in me when my heart broke at watching her be taken away from me only warmed to her presence, and it made me feel too vulnerable.

My ears listened to the small cautious footsteps as she slowly approached me.

I felt my heart speed up, and I could have sworn that it actually skipped a couple beats as I felt the warmth and sparks against my skin as her proximity.

Not moving until I heard her slowly sit beside me, her skin not touching mine, but being inches away.

"I want to know how you recognize me," her voice wavered, her question hesitant, "because you obviously think you know me."

I couldn't concentrate, her scent drifting into my nose, making my eyes snap open.

Slowly I removed my head from my hands, looking at my right. She sat there silently, starring at the wall across from us.

"I do know you, Eva. I probably know you better than you know yourself right now," I told her, my eyes burning into hers, yet she wouldn't look at me.

"You don't know anything about me!" her voice rose, her brows furrowing and her eyes snapping angrily to mine.

That made me completely loose any self-restraint that I had, my chained arms moving so quickly around her and pulling her into my chest.

I was ecstatic that she had trusted me enough to come this close, and doing this probably destroyed the trust, but it was worth feeling her warm skin against mine, her heart beat on my right side.

She didn't say anything, and I was gentle when hugging her. I kissed her forehead, her body feeling life-less, and just breathing her in.

"You have the most amazing blonde-hair I have ever seen. Blue eyes that make the oceans dim in comparison, your real mate died when you were really young, and it forced you to become what you had turned into. You became a strong, confident, and beautiful woman, and I was so lucky to have ever met you that day at the Academy. You made every girl look ordinary and plain, your leadership and Alpha-female side having the attention of every boy, yet you never even noticed. From the first day I met you, I wanted to be the one that would always be there for you, when you laughed and cried, in darkness or in light, I wanted to be there with you when you have your awful nightmares that disturb your peaceful sleep. I wanted to be the one that you could trust to care for you, when you doubt others. I wanted to be yours, and you mine, and you let that happen when you accepted me as your mate. I just want you to be happy, Eva," I whispered, holding her head against my chest with my left hand, and my right wrapped around her waist.

Her arms were wrapped around my left hand as if she were about to pull away, yet she remained that way, pressing further into me.

My arms tightened around her, pulling her gently towards me more, her uneven breathes making me on edge, since I knew she was crying against my chest.

I wanted to make her happy, but I didn't know what else to do but hold her dearly, and hope she would slowly start to believe me.

"You said I was taken. How?" she tried to sound emotionless, yet her sadness was evident.

"Caro......." I began, but was suddenly cut off as the white door pushed open, making our blood run cold.

***

**

*

**

***

Comment?

Vote?

Comment: ) just so I know how I'm doing so far?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7M 182K 42
I almost choke on the piece of chocolate covered strawberry as I saw Alpha Liam from the Crimson Fangs Pack come walking towards me with a smile. I s...
2.8M 49.6K 19
"You know you can't resist me much longer." He continued to trail kisses down my neck and jaw. I bit my lip to keep a moan from escaping. "I am yo...
136K 6.4K 25
"What am I?" She croaks, indicating to her white fur and four legs. I smiles,"Sweetheart, your a werewolf." She growls,"No I'm not." I bow my head,"O...
7.9M 353K 53
❝She kills without second thought.❞ • Micajah's PoV: "Ah!" I shout out in pain, unable to hold it in any longer. I clutch my hand to my injured leg...