Help Needed Not Wanted (Kelli...

By ShantelleUchiha

I fucking disclaim everyone!None of these people are mine! This is a Kellic. Mike has hated Vic ever since he... More

Prolouge
We're Not In San Diego Anymore
Paranoia
Hi My Name's Not Victoria
Mr. Turner
Who Sings Better
I'm Not Dating Kellin
Jelly On A Ham Sandwhich?
Darling You'll Be Okay
Short Silent Treatment
Early Graves
Restoring The Flood 1/2
Restoring The Flood 2/2
Mary
Trophy Father Trophy Son
Climb A Tree Fairy Tale
Pictures
The Truth
Colorful Tears
Aku Cinta Kamu
Wonderless
Author's Note
Author's Note
Nobody Prays For The Heartless
Please Be Mine Baby
Stop Making Friends
Questions and Answers
Watch as You All Disappear(GoodByeMDE)
Diamond Bullets And A Gun Made of Gold
Epilogue
Let's Go
(Alternate Ending Part 1)If There Were Anyway I Could Think To Turn Back Time
(Alternate Ending Part 2) Who Has To Know?
(Alternate Ending Part 3) Take Off The Jacket
(Alternate Ending Part 4) I'm Not Done Yet
Oliver is Missing(Alternate Ending Part 5)
I Know About Your Death God(Alternative Ending 6)

Meeting Gabe

554 44 59
By ShantelleUchiha

I just sat there for a whille and watched them laugh at something that happened earlier that the Kellin's friend saw.

"Hey Kellin, you gonna introduce me to your friend?"

"Oh yeah." He said in between laughs.  Was I forgotten already?  "Hey, Vic.  This guy is like the best guy in the world.  I'd like you to meet Gabe." I saw him smile.

It was a pretty smile.  I liked it.

"What's  up man?  Like Kelly said over here.  I'm Gabe."

"Vic.  Like Kellin said earlier."  I said quietly.

A thought was on my mind.

"Now you know each other. Hey Gabe is Justin here today?"

"Nah, I think he's sick. He said he wasn't coming this morning."

Who gets sick on the third day of school?

"Who gets sick on the third day of school?" I heard someone repeat aloud. It wasn't me.

It was Kellin. Is he reading my mind? Coincidence?

"Knowing Justin, he'll be sick on the first day."

"But see, people do that. I wasn't here first day of school last year." He said a little sadly like he regretted mentioning it.

"Yeah, I know." He squeezed Kellin's leg for comfort.

Now I know I missed something. Since I was technically apart of the group I guess I will break this awkward moment.

Since I don't really talk that much my voice was kinda low. I'm use to just listening to my thoughts and responding to them.

"So how long have you two been dating?" Now hearing it aloud I feel really stupid because no one ever said they were dating. My face went red a little.

This is why you don't speak.
My thoughts ran through my head.

I looked and saw Kellin raise his head up. He was about to cry?

He put a slight smile on his face and chuckled.
"I don't know? How long have we been dating?"

Gabe did a fake gasp. "How dare you forget we never dated before?" He laughed afterwards.

They both laughed.

"Nu-uh, me and Gabe aren't dating. He's as straight as a toothpick." Kellin giggled.

That made me some what happy. I don't know why.

"I don't know. I might bend some rules, for you." He kissed Kellin's cheek.

Kellin's face turned red. I was a little uncomfortable.

"Ew, Gabe. Stahp. Your lips are too slobbery."

I found that weird since it was a simple peck on the cheek.

"You loved it." He said.

"I know you loved it when I strapped you to the bed and-"

"Fuck you Quinn."

"Okay but I'm topping this time."

I laughed a little. For someone who isn't together they sure act like it. It was kinda funny. I guess that's just being in a friend ship?

---5th Period Lunch---

I sat down with Kellin and Gabe. I was about to sit down and eat the food on my tray, then I felt those eyes again.

I looked around and I saw Mike. He was staring at me. I slowly slid my tray away.

I was scared. Why does he have this lunch period. I thought that our grade difference would've made a change in lunch. I feel sick.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" I looked up and saw Kellin. He was worried.

"No, I'm good.  I'm just not really hungry.  I had ate the sticky bun late."  I some what whispered the last sentence incase Mike heard me.

My throat became dry. Is he still looking at me?

I felt the eyes grow deeper. I felt like I was gonna die.  Why is he coming toward me.  I didn't do anything wrong. Then again he hates me. But he wouldn't do anything to me in here would he?

Kellin and Gabe looked at the direction Mike was in.

He was walking here! I just sat there quiet like I was before hand not letting fears be seen.

"What's up man? Are you new? Never seen ya here."  Gabe spoke to him.

I slowly looked his way. 

"Oh I was just over here to say 'hi' to my brother."
He said.

They looked at me. "Dude you didn't tell us you had a brother." I was about to speak but before I could say anything Mike spoke.

"He didn't?" He sighed sadly. "I should've guessed. He doesn't really talk to me that much at home.  I guess he feels like I don't exist."

My eyes widened I couldn't believe this. "N-no that's not-"

"Vic! How could you.  He's your brother!  Just because he's older than you doesn't mean you have to act like he's not there.  Usually little brothers slips kill to talk to there older ones." Gabe scolded.

I saw Kellin's head shake in agreement. So much for friend. 

"Actually he's older."  Mike let out a fake chuckle trying to play sad innocent brother.

"Now that's just being a jerk. Don't worry man.  You can hang with us if you want.  Vic would be happy for you to sit here. Right."

I sighed then nodded.

Un-fucking-believable! I can't believe this!  Actually I can.  He does this all the time.  He does stuff like this at home. Making me seem like the bad guy! 

And how does Kellin and Gabe automatically assume that I'm being mean?  How do they know I don't have a good reason for this?  Which I clearly do!

I rose from my seat.

"Hey Vic, where you going?" Kellin asked.

"Anywhere but here." I got up and left.

I walked out into the hallway. Luckily they didn't come after me.

I walked into the restroom and sat on the floor in a stall.

This is terrible. They were probably the only friends I was gonna ever have in 15 years! Now they're gone because Mike is probably telling them some bad shit about me that isn't true.

I promised myself that I wouldn't cry till I got home. I couldn't help it now. I just let the tears fall from my face.

"Vic?" I heard someone call my name.

~~~~~
Hello my Hedge Hog Nation. I posted yet again. This one was literally just over 1000 words. That's sad. I guess I'm just trying not to make them so long that way I can have more parts to write.

I know these chapter names really suck.

Okay remember for all you people with tumblrs and is interested in sleeping with sirens gay fanfiction, please check out my blog and request prompts for what you want me to write and I promise you it will be good. This is at sleepingwithsirens-gay-rp.tumblr.com
For all of you that don't have a tumble be sure to pm me and I will write your story on my oneshot/imagine book on my wattpad.

Follow
Follow Tumblr(check discription)
Vote
Comment
Request
Request Tumblr(check description)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 12.3K 50
After being taken away from his severely neglectful parents, Kellin Quinn is put into foster care with little knowledge or experience of the world ou...
6K 402 10
Vic Fuentes and Kellin Quinn are basically the definition of enemies. All they want is to rip each others heads off. But then their worst nightmare...
927 38 9
Vic (20) is being sent to a mental institution and is not happy about it. Its for his own good, so his family says. There's so many things that's wro...
90.1K 3K 17
(Kellic) (boyxboy) Kellin gets sexually assaulted by a friend he thought he was able to trust. The worst part? Vic comes home and hears them in the b...