Pure (Complete) Sample

Autorstwa 11LiveLaughLove26

Więcej

Pure
Life of Analise
Prank...
Smart coward or dead hero
Dying Hurts
New Vampire...
Memories...
First Feed...
Hype...
Ability...
The Pit...part 1
Escape...
***Bonus***Seb Pov*****
Welcome Home Ana...Part 1
Welcome Home Ana....Part 2
Welcome Home Ana......Part 3
Meeting with Maximus...
Fact or Fiction...
First Party...
Emotional Roller-coaster
Helia~The Great Witch~ Part 1
Helia~ The Great Witch~ Part 2
Hello, My Name Is Analise Walker...
Ana vs. Kim...Round 1
Is Santa Clause real too?
Ana & Seb Vs Kim & Talon...Round 2
Trouble Down Under....
There's no place like.....Nexus.....
Unexpected...
This happens when you anger a vampire...
Witch Intervention...
Blood Castle....
He's not Prince Charming....
The Princess...
Get Bonus Chapter Free!
3...2..1
We're Live!

The Pit...Part 2

277K 6.6K 1.6K
Autorstwa 11LiveLaughLove26

The Pit....Part 2 

Marcos

Marcos sat impatiently on the gaudy leopard sofa waiting for Cassandra to make her grand entrance. Yesterday talking with Talon gave him the idea to contact his old acquaintance. And Cassandra was the only vampire from his past he would even consider talking to. The problem was actually getting her focused enough to get the information he needed.

"Mistress will be with you shortly" one of the dozens of shirtless men in the living room informed him. This is one of the reasons he parted ways with her after their exile. Cassandra lost herself to hype. Now the only thing she feels is bloodlust, sexual desires and rage. It was her sexual appetite that annoyed him the most.

The French double doors sprang open and in true Cassandra fashion she entered the room is a dramatic long silk black robe with two men following her. The human’s muscles were bulging so much Marcos knew only steroids would provide those results.

“Marcos darling! It’s so good to see you” Cassandra said sweeping him in hug “How long has it been? Ninety eight years?” she asked as if she didn’t remember the last time they crossed paths that almost resulted in Talons death.

“Yes always good to see you too Cassandra” Marcos replied in a forced polite tone.

He tried to pull out of the embrace but she held him place. With her being older than him, she is also slightly stronger. Slowly she licked the side of his face. Marcos tried not to cringe from her strange behavior; still needing to ask her questions. If only she was the Cassandra he used to know; the sweet vampire girl who would do anything for love. But unfortunately when the king tortured and then banished her, it changed everything.

 Not quickly enough she let go of him and they took a seat on the ugly couch. She waved her hands to dismiss all her human play toys from the room

“Now, what brings you all this way?” She purred twirling a piece of her red hair between her fingers. Marcos could see the lust already sparking in her eyes and he knew he had to act fast

“I have some questions to ask you. If that’ll be alright” Marcos said treading lightly. She moved closer and began rubbing her hand up his leg

“Yes, anything for you” Cassandra replied with a smile

“What do you know about kinetic vampires?” Marcos asked getting right to it. She halted her seductive movements and stared at him curiously. Marcos actually thought he saw a glimpse of the vampire she used to be in her black eyes

“I know what everyone else knows. They are extremely powerful and not a vampire existing has that kind of power anymore. Not even the king” She said, her voice turning hard at the mention of the king that destroyed her life.

“Yes I know that but is there anything else you remember?” Marcos probed

“Hmm… The power originated with the creator and it’s a direct bloodline power from the creator, hence why the royals could never have that ability.” She explained.

Marcos thought on that for a moment. Does that mean the girl is actually a descendent from the creator; the very first of their kind? That couldn’t be possible. As far as he knew about the creator no children were born. Beside the first king killed the creator and if there was a child he was sure the first king would have killed them too. Just like his son the current ruler of vampires, the first king was ruthless and power hungry

“Why do you ask such questions?” Cassandra asked diverting his attention back to her. She began stroking his leg again. Marcos knew the clock was ticking before her lust kicked into overdrive. And he wasn’t in the mood to have sex with her.

“Just curious is all” He lied with ease. Marcos still felt it was in his best interest not to share his new little vamp with anyone else.

“Well you know you could always ask Maximus. He probably remembers more about our history than I.” She said casually.

Marcos knew that Cassandra was well aware of his hatred for his brother. The fact that she mentioned his name had Marcos blood boiling and she knew it would.

Marcos snapped.

In a flash he jumped her, grabbing her wrist and forcibly pinning them above her head as he straddled her.

“Never speak his name to me!” Marcos yelled in her face.

Cassandra simply threw her head back into the cushion laughing. She found Marcos behavior quite amusing and somewhat arousing. She used her flexible legs to wrap them around him and flip them both over so now she was straddling him.

“Now, now Marcos, play nice. Wouldn’t want a repeat of our last time together” She said tauntingly, reminding Marcos of what happened ninety eight years ago.

*Flashback*

Marcos had just created Talon and was teaching him about controlling hype when they ran into Cassandra at a pit in Paris. She instantly wanted the newly changed Talon, and Talon was too unstable to resist her. For two weeks Talon and Cassandra fed and fucked like savage animals. Until the fateful day Talon had enough. Cassandra couldn’t handle the rejection and went on a rampage to kill Talon. Luckily Marcos came back to the hotel in time to stop her from doing just that. Marcos and Talon teamed up to fight her until finally Talon shot a round of platinum in her back. The shot knocked her out long enough for them to flee the city…

*End*

“That was a long time ago Cassandra” Marcos said tip lipped hating the fact he decided to travel here alone. But he knew if he brought Talon that would stir up more problems

“It was, but I never forget. Besides I think it’s time you earned your forgiveness” She said ripping his shirt open. Damn it! Her lust has taken over.

Marcos knew without any backup there is only one way he was getting out of here alive. Cassandra dragged her tongue slowly down his chest. Even though he couldn’t stand her; her seductions began to arouse him.

Well if he has to fuck her anyways mine as well do it his way. Marcos grabbed a fist full of her red hair yanking her face up to his and crashing their lips together. She responded immediately by diving her tongue into his mouth. Marcos tore off her black robe exposing her naked body.

Cassandra moaned in delight when he took one of her erect nipples into his mouth. Marcos sucked harder before pushing her down on her back. She stared up at him with black lustful eyes; watching him slowly undue his pants.

“After this we’re even” Marcos told her seriously stepping out of his dress slacks. She smiled showing her fangs and licking her lips

“You wager a hard bargain. Better make it worth it” Cassandra purred.

Marcos felt his own eyes bleed black and gave into the lust. He climbed on top of her, plunging into her core hard. She moaned loudly, enjoying every thrust of the last ride she would get from Marcos…

************** 

Ana Pov

We stood at the entrance of the pit named Exotic. The neon red sign flashed brightly in dark. What the hell is so exotic about vampires getting drunk off drunker humans? Sounds more disturbing than exotic.

Talon had shocked me by dressing with some class. He wore a gray button down dress shirt with black dress pants. He actual looked good but I wouldn’t tell him that.  

“Ready” Talon asked scanning my body for the hundredth time since we left the house.

I had to admit I looked good. The dress fit me like a glove and made me feel sexy. Talon also bought me strappy black heels that looked perfect with the dress. He may be an asshole but the man has good taste. My long dark hair fell gracefully over my bare shoulders and of course I didn’t wear any make up.

I swallowed the lump in my throat and nodded I was ready. However a part of me wasn’t. I’m sure something bad is going to happen tonight.

Just as I was taking a step towards the door I felt a gentle tug on my wrist. I looked back at Seb as he held me in place

“Can I talk to you for a second” Seb whispered looking at me intently. He hadn’t spoken a word since I got dressed or the ride here. I was starting to think he was upset I still agreed to go after I found out what a pit was.

“Sure, what’s up?” I asked after he pulled me to the side farther away from a pissed looking Talon.

“Here put these in” Seb said holding a small square box. I held the box in my hands confused

“Contact lenses?” I question

“Yes. To hide your colored eyes in case Talon is trying to highlight your differences to the other vampires” Seb explained.

Wow he’s so thoughtful. I didn’t even stop to notice my eyes are so much different than other vampires. I slipped in the black lenses and they burned a little but after a few seconds I could see fine. “Thanks” I said not really knowing what else to say.

 “I can’t come into the pit since I’m not a participating human, but here’s a panic button. Just push this if you get into trouble and I’ll come get you” Seb said handing me a tiny square box with a red button on it. I looked at it curiously before putting it in my little black clutch.

We stood there for a moment in somewhat of an awkward silence. Acting quickly I embraced Seb in a hug. He didn’t hug me back but he didn’t move either. I don’t know why I hugged him but it felt right. Since I’ve been here he’s always kind of protected me. I don’t understand it because he treats me like a red headed step child most of the time. But oh well maybe he’s just moody. Still he at least deserves a hug for all he’s done.

I pull out not wanting to make him uncomfortable. Seb looks at me with something in his eyes I can’t read. Slowly he reaches down and takes my hand rubbing small circles with his thumb. The small movement sent desire throughout my body, making me crave him

“Hey! Hurry up!” Talon yelled interrupting the moment we were having. Seb dropped my hand quickly and put some distance in between us. This is what I’m talking about when I say Seb is moody. One minute he shows signs of caring, the next he’s distancing himself.

 I don’t bother saying anything as I brush by him and make my way back to the front of the club.  Talon is waiting impatiently tapping his foot. As soon as I’m close enough he takes my hand and leads me into the pit.

 The inside is dark with lots of multicolored strobe lights flashing. In the center is a glittering dance floor filled with drunken people dancing all over each other. The bar circles half the room and is made of clear glass. The place looks really cool and modern.

Talon tightens his grip and begins to lead me up a set of stairs

“Where are we going?” I ask yelling over the music even though he could have heard me if I whispered.

“The V.I.P section of course” Talon replies back over his shoulder.

 The upstairs is even more modern and cool looking. To the back is a small bar and the rest of the floor is divided into rooms with different colored sofas inside. The reason I know they all have colored sittings is because the walls of every section are clear glass. The room is a circular shape with the center being open to see the dancers below.

 Talon leads me to one of the clear boxes with a number 5 on it in red. I walk inside noting a small flat screen TV playing a live feed of the dance floor.

My eyes wander to the section across from us. This section has a bed instead of a sofa, but that’s not what I’m currently gawking at.

Two blonde female vampires are topless and are sucking the life out of the male in between them. He actual looks like he’s enjoying it. The vampires begin to rub their chest against him and seductively lick the blood still dripping from his neck.

I think this should be grossing me out but I’m so hypnotized by it.

I almost want to join.

Talon presses his chest against my back. I don’t move; just continue to watch the vampires who are now practically having sex with each other.

  "Sexy isn't it? Nothing our kind loves more than feeding and fucking" he said lips close to my ear. As I watched the bloody scene before me I began to wonder why I am so fascinated by it. Am I monster? A few weeks ago a sight like this would have had me puking, but now...

"This is what we are. Vampires. It's time you live like one" Talon said switching to whisper in my other ear. He stepped away from me and I turned around to face him

"Why did you bring me here?" I asked. If he just wanted a fight we could have taken care of that the same way we did the first time.

"To show you who you are now" He replied with a smirk. I wanted to say something but words were lost to me in that moment. Is this who I am now?

I turned back to the vampires across from us. At this point sex was in full swing. One of the women was on top of the barely conscious man and the other kissing him fiercely. Something must be wrong with me because I can't stop watching.

Talon opens the door to our section. A man and a woman enter. They are both wobbling on their feet with glazed over eyes. Obviously they are drunk. Talon gleefully takes the small woman wearing a very small skirt to the couch.

"I chose him for you. I thought you would like his resemblance to Seb" Talon stated gaging my reactions.

I checked out the man that could barely stand. His tall frame, messy brown hair and green eyes made him very attractive. He did look like Seb; however Seb was ten times better.

Talon began sliding his hand up the girls’ skirt. She moaned when he took her on his lap and sank his fangs into her. I just stood there staring. It’s hard to imagine things like this actually happen in the real world. It’s as if for the first time my eyes are open and I’m seeing the world for what it is.

 A thud catches my attention. Down on the floor the intoxicated guy is lying in a heap. Wow isn’t this turning out to be a great night. I kneeled down to make sure he was okay. As I lifted his head his eyes fluttered open and locked with mine.

“God you’re hot” He said sloppily.

A ghost of a smile crept on my lips from the compliment. Then he caught me off guard and crashed his lips to mine. My fangs reacted to the invasion and before I could stop it I bit his lip. The guy jerked back; holding his bleeding lip.

Too bad it was too late.

The taste of his alcohol filled blood is like an explosion in my mouth. My hype assaulted me so hard I knew I couldn’t fight it.

I wanted to taste more of him.

Like a rabid animal I jumped on the poor man and crashed my lips back to his. He was squirming beneath me but I didn’t care. All I knew was how good his blood tasted and how much more I wanted. I began sucking on his lip harder

 “That’s it doll face, drink up” I could hear Talon’s encouragement somewhere behind me. I ignored it and drank mouthfuls from this guy’s gaping lip.

Suddenly the room tilts. Is the room moving or is that my head? I stop drinking, sitting up on the unconscious man’s chest. A huge dizzy spell comes over me and I have to hold my head to steady myself.

What’s happening to me?

I try to stand but my limbs aren’t obeying me. I lose my balance and fall onto my back.

Am I drunk?

Two identical Talons are peering over me with that damn smirk on their faces. If I knew which one was real I would hit that one

“That was easy” Talon says laughing.

He straightens up and kicks me in the stomach.

Fuck! He set me up. He must have drugged that guy or something. I try crawling out of the section but my heavy body slows my escape. Damn I didn’t feel this heavy when I was fat. Talon laughs again enjoying his success. He kicks me in the back causing my head to hit the ground hard.

“You think I would allow you humiliate me like that!” he said turning me over and punching me in the face. “You stupid bitch! I’m Talon!” He screams in my face, punching me again before getting off me.

I lie on the ground barely feeling anything. Doesn’t matter I’m going to make him pay for this whether I feel it or not.

He is pacing the room ranting about how I “humiliated” by almost killing him. Now I wish I would have finished the job.

I turn my head to the side almost screaming in delight at my little black clutch. Inside is the panic button from Seb. How I love Seb’s ability to think ahead. If only I could get to it. I try to focus on my body; forcing the drugs to leave my system so I have a fighting chance against the lunatic in the room.

His antics reminder me so much of Marcos, ugh both these assholes need to die.

My head is still swimming but I think my body is getting stronger. I don’t move because I want Talon to think he has the upper hand. The cheater couldn’t even fight me fair. The way he’s talking I know I bruised that big ego of his with my ability.

Acting quickly, I use the little bit of clarity I have and hurriedly snatch up my clutch. Not seeing any other option I throw my body into the glass wall. Glass shatters all around me as I fall to the dance floor below. People scream and scurry away. I land like a cat and immediately insert myself into the fleeing mob.

Three huge bouncers grab me before I’m close to the exit. I drop my clutch and rapidly stomp on it. Please let me have hit that panic button.

I don’t put up much of a struggle as the men drag me back into the almost empty club. The alcohol or drugs still has me off so I’m choosing to save my last bits of energy     

“Nice try” Talon says standing in the middle of the empty dance floor. The men holding me toss me to the ground a few feet away from him. Judging from their scent, they are definitely vampires. 

“A girl has to take her chances” I say pulling tiny pieces of glass from my arm, still amazed how the holes quickly heal once the glass is removed.

“Now I’m not going to kill you yet, but I will show you why you should fear me” Talon spoke walking slow circles around me. Queue the dramatic music. Damn this bastard is so full of himself. I laugh out loud.

“What’s so funny?” Talon asks voice filled with suppressed anger

“You are. You’re like one of those guys with a small cock that are always trying to do “big” things to prove themselves. Ha! No matter what you do you’ll always have a small cock.” By the end of my sentence Talon’s fist are meeting my face yet again.

He came so fast and strong I wouldn’t have been able to react quickly enough had I tried. I laugh some more, spitting blood from my mouth. At least I know I touched a nerve. Man being a vampire is making me crazy. A few weeks ago I would be crying like a baby. Now I’m openly taunting an unstable, deadly vampire.

And I like it.

Talon’s loser buddies lift me up, each taking an arm. Talon delivers blow after blow to my gut. The drunkenness isn’t strong enough to mask that pain. He pulls his fist back to hit me in the face, but suddenly a loud crash sounds around us.

Seb came rushing in looking bewildered. I had never been so happy to see his handsome face. He surveys the scene. I noticed his eyes blazing with rage when he looked at me. Before I could warn him they were vampires, he charged.

Like a bat out of hell he slammed his body into one of the vamps holding me. It caused a chain reaction and all of us fell hard to the floor. Seb may be human, but he sure can fight.

He threw punches so fast and hard the vamp didn’t have time to react. The vampire that wasn’t holding me went to jump in, but I wasn’t having that. I sprang up, launching myself onto his back.

I heard a loud crack. Looking up I saw Seb sticking a long sliver stake into the vamps body.

Everyone froze just watching the scene.

The vampire beneath Seb began to shake and black smoke filtered from his mouth before he burst into a million pieces of ash. Wow totally was expecting that. Now it’s three against two.

Also wasn’t expecting the vampire whose back I was on to grab my head and flip me off of him. He slammed my back to the ground. He brought his massive fist down but luckily I rolled out of the way in time.

 I heard a grunt and looked over to see Talon beating the crap out of Seb while the other vampire held him. Shit! I have to help him! Fast.

The jerk I’m fighting came bulldozing toward me. I summersaulted into the air landing on his back again. This time I didn’t give him a chance to throw me off. I latched on to his neck and twisted it until I heard it crack.

He fell lifeless to the ground. I’m not sure if that killed him but he’s not moving. That’ll do for now.

Not sparing a second I use my immortal speed to rip Seb away from them. I face Talon and his minion with Seb behind me. Seb is bruised and bleeding but he still looks strong and ready to fight.

“How cute, you’re protecting him” Talon taunts. My anger is boiling over and the only response I can muster is a growl and a flash of my fangs. They both respond the same way

“You won’t win. It’ll only take one of us to kill him” Talon says with a knowing smirk.

He’s right. One of them will attack Seb. No matter how much training he has, he’s still human. Damn it! Think Ana! Think!

Suddenly I can feel it.

The electricity in my body.

I focus on it. Tiny pops can be heard as it gets stronger. The blue sparks on my skin make me feel alive and powerful. The energy cocoons my body. An invisible wind whips threw the room. I open my eyes and I can feel the sparks shoot through them

“Is she kinetic?! I didn’t sign up for this shit! I’m out of here!” Talon’s weak vampire partner shouts.

He turns to flee the room but not fast enough. A bolt blasts from the palm of my hand. It hits his back lifting him almost to the ceiling. His body shakes violently; A second later he combusts into blue smoke. The same color as the bolt I used to kill him.

I pull the lightening back and it tendrils around my arms gracefully. Talon looks like he’s about to piss his pants.

“Now, I’m not going to kill you. Yet. I will show you why you should fear me” I say repeating the same words he used on me earlier.

I take slow menacing steps towards him. Talon steps back slowly. I can see his Adams apple bobbing. Good he should be scared.

In a fast move I’m on him. Grabbing him by the throat I channel some of my bolts into my fingertips. His body convulsed wildly as I pumped electric heat into him. I enjoyed the sight probably more than I should.

A warm hand on my shoulder snapped me out of my killer thoughts

“Ana, not yet” Seb says. Reluctantly I drop Talon to the ground. The last shocks still rock his body

“Try me again Talon and I will not hesitate to kill you” I tell him with all the power I have in me. Seb and I walk away leaving him to fight the after effects alone. But in true Talon fashion he has to have the last word

“Th-this isn’t o-ov-over” Talon says voice breaking from the shaking

“Bring it on pencil d*ck!” I shout back.

********************

Once we are safely outside my energy drains like a deflating ball. My legs give out, but Seb scoops me up before I even had the chance to hit the ground. I rest my head on his strong warm shoulder

“Marie is lucky to have a boyfriend like you” I whisper

“Boyfriend?”  Seb questions. Crap I forgot he doesn’t know that I know. Oh well its out now

“Yeah I figured out you guys are secret lovers or something. Don’t worry I won’t tell” I explain in case he’s worried for Marie.

Imagine my surprise when he laughs instead. I think the fight knocked some screws loose. However, I can’t help but smile back by how beautiful he looks with a smile on his face. Wish I could see that more often.

“Ana, Marie is not my girlfriend. She’s my sister.” He tells me with a small smile.

Oh my goodness! I’m a freaking idiot! That explains so much, his fierce protectiveness over her; his love for her. He’s her big brother. Wow how could I not see the resemblance before? Maybe I didn’t want to. But I would be lying if I didn’t admit a small part of me is relieved.

I start laughing and Seb joins me. After this day a good laugh was needed. I open my mouth to ask what’s next when twenty black SUV’s pull up all around us.

Marcos and his men

“I have to escape these fucking vampires” I say exhaustedly as car doors begin to open.

Seb stares at me intently for a moment probably trying to see how serious I am. A second later he has the answer he’s searching for when a spark crosses my eyes. I’m very serious

“I think I can help with that…”    

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

****A/N: AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY DONE. SORRY THAT TOOK LONGER BUT I DID MAKE IT A LONGER CHAPT TOO******

***I HAVE TO SAY I HAVE THE BEST READERS ON WATTPAD!!! YOU ALL ROCK MY WORLD WITH YOUR SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!!! I FREAKING LOVE IT!!!! IF I DIDNT RESPOND TO YOUR COMMENT TRUST I READ THEM ALL DAY AT WORK LOL!! THEY MAKE ME SO PROUD! LOVE YOU ALL! THANKS**

**OKAY I NEED TO KNOW WHO WANTS FASTER UPDATES WITH SHORTER CHAPTERS OR LONGER UPDATES WITH LONGER CHAPTERS??? JUST TELL ME YOUR OPT IN A COMMENT.....IF I WAS PICKING I WOULD GO SHORTER BUT IM NOT PATIENT LOL*********

***********NEXT CHAPTER IS WHAT YOU ALL BEEN WAITING FOR....................................ANA ESCAPES!!!!!!!!!!****************

*****ONCE AGAIN THANKS FOR EVERY VOTE/COMMENT/FAN IT MEANS A LOT TO HAVE FELLOW FANG LOVERS ON THIS JOURNEY WITH ME AND IM GOING TO STOP BEFORE I GET ALL CHEESY!***************

***********KEEP SUPPORTING PURE*****************

****PIC ON THE SIDE IS THE VAMP WE ALL LOVE TO HATE***

*****************TALON****************

***********REST OF THE CAST PICS WILL BE SHOWN AS THEY ARE MENTIONED*********XOXO*******************FANG ON!***********

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

393 0 50
Girl suffers from Stockholm syndrome and falls in love with a vampire
4.4K 161 20
Just random Vampire and Werewolves fight over a girl
23 2 29
Horror. Vampires. Love. Death
165 16 20
Sorry I am no longer writing this story. I am re writing it (Dark Secrets) I would be thrilled if you took a look at it