The Undercover Nerd {ON HOLD}

By ThanksGirl

Crystal is sent on a mission, but this mission is no ordinary mission. This mission is more than Crystal expe... More

Chapter 1
THANKS!!!
Chapter 2
Why!
Happy New Years
Chapter 3
Like What?!
Chapter 4
Thanks!
Chapter 5
Don't hate the player. Hate the author.
Chapter 6
Sorry guys
I'm back! Check out....
Chapter 7
Bad news

Prologue

339 7 3
By ThanksGirl

Dan asked me to come in his office to talk. Dan is my boss. I sat down in the comfy chair waiting for Dan. "Well isn't it favorite agent, Crystal." "Cut the chit chat and tell me what you want." 

  He plop down on the chair on the other side of the desk. "Here." He said handing me a folder with names. I read it."Why'd you give me this?" " 'Cause my dear friend, you are going to New York!" "On a vacation? I knew you wasn't so cheap."

   His facial expression drop before he talked again. "I'm gonna pretend that I didn't hear that. And NO, you are not going on vacation. There is a drug place where they do drugs and I want you to find their leader. Kill him/her or you could bring he/her here." "Ok. See ya Dan." "Oh wait.. You are going to pretend to be a nerd."

  Wait, what?! Undercover as a What? Nerd?! This should be interesting, NOT.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2M 148K 41
Ariana Belle was the typical quiet girl. She was the weak link in the ferocious Crimson Pack. She was shunned by everyone except for two people, her...
6.7M 234K 41
"Who was your first kiss?" Ares asked very seriously and my face started reddening. "I. . . haven't been kissed. Yet." I looked away as I didn't have...
54.7K 2.9K 90
Seraphina Allen has been struggling through life, trying to make ends meet. But the more she lives, the more she wants to die. Everything seems to pu...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...