Rejected mate

By comebackdarling

"One's dignity may be assaulted, vandalized and cruelly mocked, but it can never be taken away unless it is s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 15

10.8K 365 5
By comebackdarling

Tina's P.O.V

After my shift at the hotel, I started to walk towards my home. To think about it, it isn't such a long walk, and I'm 'still wondering if Liana made it safe. For me, I think I gave her simple directions to my place. But, you know, when you're not from around here, you can get lost.

Some werewolves think that I'm just a human. But only a few of them, notice the real me. And it just sounded like a cliche romance movie. Not even joking.

When I first saw Liana, I noticed how skinny she looked, I noticed her scars, but I didn't said anything. That poor girl went through a lot, and you didn't even needed to ask her, you could see it in her eyes, and from her appearance.

I'm just glad, that I warned her about 'Alpha' Adam. Such an Alpha he is. Just some drunk bastard who probably has a lot of Beta's, because alone, he can't do stuff. How does that person even has a running hotel?

And to top it all. It isn't the first time that he 'offers' runaway girls, a job at his house. Even for me it smells something like, pedophile-ish. I'm just sorry for those girls, because they truly never come back when they go with him. 

As I reached my place, I tried to unlock the door, but it was already unlocked. And I was sure as hell, that I didn't left it like that, when I went to work. 

I slowly pushed the door and took in the surroundings, at first I didn't noticed anything, I thought that maybe I DID left the door unlocked, but I had this feeling in the pit of my stomach that something wasn't right, and then something caught my eyes.

What caught my eyes was a trailing path of blood that led to the bathroom. At first I was confused, but not scared. I thought that maybe it was Liana, maybe she got hurt. But soon I found out, that I was wrong.

I started to walk towards the bathroom door. And I really hoped that it was a dream, a sick prank, that I will wake up as soon as I opened the door.

But it wasn't a dream.

As I opened the door, I started to scream. And I really hoped that I would make it out alive.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Alpha By k

Werewolf

61.4K 1.9K 37
My name Kelila. I know it's weird for a 17yr old girl to have that name but oh well. Well I'm a Werewolf. Yeah go run away screaming whatever, I'm...
882K 19.7K 38
I was being given away to alpha's of another pack i look up to see who i was being given to. As soon as i look up at them ,they growl and grab me 'MA...
29.9K 893 29
My name is Levy Quinn. Not many people would know though because I am the pack runt. One day I couldn't take it anymore. I ran away and brung along w...
139K 7.4K 41
When you find your mate you know from that day forward you will always do everything in your power to protect them, keep them happy, and give them ju...