Love Me Harder - UNDER CONSTR...

Door Kaliforniaaa_

Excerpt: "I hate you! I scream walking backwards. "No you don't mami." he replies smirking and walking toward... Meer

Note
CHARACTERS- EDITED
PROLOGUE-EDITED
CHAPTER 1- Edited
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6~~~Part One
CHAPTER 6~~~Part Two
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13-- Part Uno
Chapter 13-- Part Dos
Chapter 13--Part Tres
Chapter 13--Part Cuatro
Chapter 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
Chapter 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
Chapter 20- Part One
Chapter 20--Part Two
Chapter 20---Part Three
Chapter 20---- Part Four
Chapter 21
AUTHORS NOTES
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27- Epilogue
Authors note
Characters updated

Chapter 24

2.6K 101 8
Door Kaliforniaaa_

Zya and Luis Gutiérrez

Teegan's POV

Standing in front of me stood the Gray haired man. He had a sinister look to his face. I knew this man from some where I just couldn't place It at the time.

Along with the man stood the two twins that used to live with us. Each of them carry a pistol in hand and ready to shoot.

Also standing with the man are Carla and Tatiana. My old nurse and Manny's old girlfriend. Two girls that hated my guts.

I look at the boy standing alone, except for the two bodies he has dropping beside him. His hair is longer than I remembered. Facial hair covers his face. Those brown eyes that I used to love looking at look detected. Bloodstained.

Sergio.

And the two blood dripping, and bruised people behind him are my parents.

I gasp making eye contact with the Gray hair man. He smirks at, kneeling down so that he is eye level with me, and places his hand on my pregnant belly. I jerk away from him.

He stands up and commands everyone to go somewhere. Sending both Carla and Tatiana to Manny.

Manny has yet to wake up, his head still droopy.

"So I know that your wondering why I have you and your friends all here tied up. Well I'll tell you." the gray man says as he touches my mom's head.

"I'll say it all started seventeen years ago aye. Cynthia, Matthew, and I are All in our senior year of college. Now I wouldn't say that we were friends. Hell we weren't friends at all.

Matthew and I were always in competition. Always trying to one up each other in everything that we did. I won most them. That was my specialty. Winning at things. Matthew however won the biggest prize of them all. Or stole it." He goes on to explain. My dad makes a sound of annoyance.

"I didn't steal anyone. She willingly came to me." my dad bites out. He came to a couple minutes ago.

"YES YOU DID!" The gray haired man screams as he slaps my dad.

"DAD!" I scream out in anguish.

"YOU STOLE HER FROM ME. SHE WAS MY GIRLFRIEND FIRST BUT YOU MATTHEW RICHARDSON JUST HAD TO TAKE AWAY WHAR WAS MINE. AND NOW I GONNA TAKE AWAY WHAT IS YOURS."

"You see this was supposed to be my wife here." he says pointing to my mother. "And this was supposed to me my daughter baring my grandchildren." he says pointing to me.

"I knew about your parents gambling problem. So I got a friend of mine to "loan" them some money one night while playing. The money however was just a ploy to get them into line of fire. But I always had a plan."

"You see I knew about you Teegan. I knew that you were there everything. That they'd do whatever they could to protect you.

When they sent you to Miami I knew my plan was working. After finding where you would stay I knew I had y'all just were I needed you to be. With the twins being my eyes and ears I always knew what was happening.

Recruiting the other three was just for fun. I knew they all a resentment towards you Teegan." he says wrapping up everything.

"So why did you kidnap all of us if you only wanted my parents and I?" I ask getting fidgety these twins were not playing today.

"Ahh well because I wouldn't be fun without them. You see at first I only wanted to get rid of your dad. You know kill him and I win whatnot. But then I got this amazing idea in mind. Why nit just kill them all?" he says with a evil glint in his eyes. This man was borderline crazy.

"So this is how things are gonna go. First I'm going to inject this syringe into your father's arm
It's filled with pure malonesoim chloride. Then After he drifts off into a sleep I'll do the same thing to your mother."

"So what are you gonna do with the rest of us" I ask.

"Ohh now that's the fun part. You see this," he says as he pulls out a gun, " this is how." and with that he aims and shoots three times.

Down falls the twins along with Carla.

I scream.

"WHAT THE HELL! Why did you just kill them?"

"Oh them. They we're no longer important."

"Boss we found h.." Sergio says as he walks back in the building. "What the hell happened here.?"

"No worries. Now you say that you found him yes.?"

"Uh yeah.' Sergio says making eye contact with me.

"Oh goody well I'll go see our New guess. You stay here."

When the man is out of site j question Serg. I needed to know why he was doing this.

"Sergio why are you doing this?"

"Ha as if you don't know. Why'd you have to choose him over me huh. I could of given you everything and them some. But no you choose my brother. And then you let him get you pregnant. Gosh Teegan are you stupid."

I'm speechless. He's doing this because of who I fell in love with.
"Sergio I'm so sorry. I didn't plan on falling for him. I can't choose who I fall for."

He's silent for while, tears running down his face. He gets up and walks over to Manny, crouching down behind him. When He comes back up he has removed the ties from around Manny.

"I know Teegan. I just I don't know."

"Sergio." I say all of a sudden.

"What is it Teegan."he says walking over to me.

"My water just broke."

Just as the words come out my mouth in walks the gray haired man.

"Ahh Sergio you did good."

"Uh yeah." he says as he hides the ties behind him.

"So back to what we started. Any last words you'd like to say to your parents."

Before I can say anything he sticks my father in the arm. He screams in pain as my mom screams in distress. I just sit there, tears streaming down my eyes as I look. Helpless and going into labor.

Out the corner of my eye I see Manny waking up. Sergio looks to be talking too him. Tatiana cries in the corner scared for her life.

Out of nowhere Sergio pulls out a gun. He aims at the gray man as he to sticks my mom on the arm.

Just as he retracts the needle, Sergio shots him in the arm. He cries out in anguish before turning around. Everything after that happens super fast.

Manny shots up out of his seat and grabs a loose gun. Policemen burst into the building, tackling the gray haired man. Manny runs over to me and un ties me as the police survey the area.

Aiming at Sergio they shot him square in the chest. He falls to the ground as I scream, "Sergio!"

Everything after that is a blur as I black out once again.
.......

When I wake up I'm in a hospital room. There's a baby bed beside it holding my babies inside. Manny lies in a chair, his head bandaged up.

"Manny." I say as I move around in the bed.

He immediately wakes looking up at me and smiles.

"Hey baby." he says as he approaches me.

I jump right to the case. I needed to the know. "Everybody?"

His face makes a pained expression and I know that it's not good.

"Everyone made it except for your father and Sergio. Tatiana killed herself and the man was shot down after trying to escape. Malik is the one who got the police there."

I gasp and cover my mouth. Both my dad and Sergio were dead. All because of a sore fucking loser.

"Look at my Teegan." Manny commands as he turns my face towards him.

"He died saving me. And you gave birth to two healthy babies. Everyone is safe and okay and no crazy person is after us anymore."

I smile a little as I look at my babies.

"I love you Manny."

"And I love you yeegan." he responds as he leans down ans kisses me.
.............................................................
So I know that this chapter could have been wayyyyyy better and I'm sorry that it's not. But anyways here you are enjoy.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

866 73 7
A dead woman walking would make anyone do a double take. She never thought she would see him again. He never thought she could have survived. More qu...
1.8K 178 24
A story of love and hate and well...multiple disasters..Read on to find out😉 Excerpt: He took me to a dark lane through a passage between two dilapi...
88.6K 3.6K 41
"I'm not afraid of you," I tried to say confidently. He smirked while placing his hands on my hips. My breathing stopped for a few seconds but then...
113K 2K 39
"You can't avoid me forever Lara" I chuckled "I'm ignoring you, you idiot" "Is it?" he slowly came towards me and pressed my body with his. Now I'm c...