Chapter 20---- Part Four

Cynthia and Matthew Richardson

Teegan's POV (2 days later)

Everything hurt. It even hurt to think. Opening my eyes I blink, which also hurts, and see white all over. Looking from corner to corner I realize that I'm in a hospital. An abnormally large hospital room at that.

Surveying the room I see that everyone is here. In the bed with me is Manny. His hands hanging onto my waist for dear life. All the girls are sitting in chairs and the rest of the boys are spread out in the floor on makeshift beds.

Pee. I had to pee really bad. Trying to talk was not the easiest think to do though. Since Manny was beside me I tried to move around a little. Starting with my hips I shimmy them before moving my arms and getting them from up under his hold. He starts to awake some so I try my hand at talking again.

"Ma...Man..." I try before coughing some from how dry my throat was.

That wakes him up. He looks at me sleep still evident is eyes. That look however disappears when he sees that I'm looking down at him.

"Teegs." he says before jumping out the bed and screaming for doctor.

The doctor comes into the room followed by Manny. "Teegan how are you darling?" he asks.

"Water and pee." I say as I look up at him. He chuckles before getting me a glass of water. After guzzling it down, Manny assists me to the bathroom. As I pee he goes back to get my toothbrush.

"So umm would you like to shower or what?" He asks looking unsure of himself.

He's so cute. "Only if your the one giving me one. No one else." he smirks at my answer before running the water.

"Come her beautiful." says Manny as he grabs my hands. My legs are still wobbly. He pulls my gown over my head before observing my body. His eyes roaming all over as he bites his lips. When he looks back up at his eyes are hooded with desire.

"I thought I lost y'all." he says all of a sudden pulling me into his arms.

I pull away from a little lost at his words. "Lost y'all" I question in my mind.

"What do you mean Manny?" I ask but instead of answering he bends down to remove my panties. His hand slightly touches me down there before he leads me to the shower.

"You and the girls go hit by a car. You were in a coma for two days." he tells as he sprays me with warm water.

I gasp at a lost for words. Hit by a car. Coma.

"Is everyone okay." I whisper.

He looks at me, eyes still hooded with desire and says "now they are."

I process his words. I was the only one seriously hurt I guess. He lathers the rag continuing to bathe me.

"I was so scared Teegan." he confesses as he dries me off. He touched me as I was going to disappear.

I touch his face and bring his face down for a kiss. The towel drops as he grips my waist. The kiss is intense, his hands touching everywhere. Pulling away he presses in to me his forehead on mine.

"I love you Teegan." he confesses and I freeze. Love?

I smile as I peck his lips again. "I love you too Manny."

Walking back into the room everyone was awake. When Luz notices me her eyes get big. They swell up with tears as she runs and grabs me into a hug.

"Hey duck." I say as I pull her into a hug. Hey chicken she says laughing and pulling away from me.

Everyone takes turns giving me hugs and what not before I get back in bed.

The Doctor checks all my vital signs and all that stuff. After that The police question me to see of I remember anything.

"Well it looks as though you are very healthy Mrs. Richardson. The babies are growing and healthy. It seems as your healthy enough to leave today. I'll draw up your discharge papers. Your a lucky one, from the way the test look you weren't supposed to make it." he says as he leaves the room.
......
You better be happy that she woke. Now for the rest of this time I don't want you to do anything unless I tell you to. Everything is almost ready and I don't need you messing it up.

Soon Cynthia Richardson will be with me again. Right where she belonged.
.........-----------°°°°°°°°°°********
Part four is done. Teegan lived and is healthy. But is she safe?