CHAPTER 6~~~Part Two

*PICTURE OF ADDISON FINCH*

HERE IT IS GUYS PART TWO. THIS CHAPTER WILL BE IN JUAN MANUEL'S POV. THIS IS IN THE SAME NIGHT AS THE SERGIO CONFRONTATION. ENJOY!

*Juan Manuel's POV*

"Manny can you hand me that please?" Asks Teegan pointing to her remote.

"Sure thang mami." I say handing her the remote purposely touching her hand.

Everytime I call her mami, she puts on this cute little smile that I can't get enough of.

Getting the remote she turns in her radio and gets up. Looking at me she starts to dance holding out her hands.

"Dance with me Manny." She says swaying to the music. Tumblr Girls by G-Eazy was playing.

"We fuck off and on,
off and on,
only ever fuck off and on."

She starts to sing along to he music. Her eyes close and her swaying to the music had ne totally entranced. I don't know what came over but I felt like I had to grab her and hold onto her.

Soon that song went off and another G Eazy song came on. It was 'Let's Get Lost'. At song that completely described at this moment. Grabbing her towards me and holding her close I slowly swayed with her. I don't know what came over me. Maybe it was the talk me and Sergio or had. Or maybe it was the fact that he too liked her and had kisses her. But I knew that I both and needed and wanted to hold her in this moment.

After dancing for a while, we laid down on her bed. Me still holding her.

"Teegan I have a question for you." I say to her.

"What's up Manny?" She days turning so she can face me.

Looking down at her beautiful face I ask her, "Did Serg kiss you last night?"

Her face turned kinda sour. As if the topic was not one she wanted to talk about.

"Umm yeah he did when I was in the kitchen getting a drink." She answers. "Why you ask?"

"We were talking and he brought it up. I was just wondering if it was true."

"Yeah its true." She says. "Why? Is somebody jealous?" she says as she starts to smile and climb on top of me.

Laughing I Response, "No." Before flipping us over so that I was on top of her now. "Why? Did a certain somebody want me to be?" I ask playing along with her.

Smirking and running her fingers down my shirt she responses smartly" I don't know. Maybe I did and maybe I didn't. You just have to find out." Then she catches me off guard and flips us back over.

"I'm sleepy Manny."

"Then go to sleep." I say while getting under her covers. She gasps at me and looks at me as though I had lost my mind.

"And what do you think your doing?" She asks smiling and getting under the cover as well.

"Im gonna sleep in here with you tonight. I gotta make sure no monsters get you while you sleep."

"Lol very funny. Goodnight Manny. You better not let the monsters get me tonight either." She replies laughing.

"Goodnight Teegs." I say pulling her close to me as she turns off her light.
*******************
"Morning sleepy head." Says Teegan as she brushes her hair. She looked as she was freshly showered.

"Morning mami."

"Soo, what's on the agenda today?" She ask me.

"Idk. What do you wanna do?"

"Shopping!!!!" She screams. "I haven't did that since I got here I need new clothes."

"Haha, well you can handle that problem with Luz and Mariana."

"Awwwe Manny you don't want to see me try on all kinds of different outfits?" She says pouting.

"As appealing as that sounds," and it did. "I don't think I could handle that. Sorry."

"Well your lost then."

"Yeah I guess so then. Imma leave you at what ever you gotta do. I'll se you later."

As I was leaving the room I turned around to close her door behind me. When I turned back around I saw Sergio watching me with a look of hatred. If looks could truly kill, then I would be dead. Trying not to pay attention to him and to get out of his sight, I quickly walk to my room. But apparently not quick enough.

"What the hell were you doing coming out of Teegan's room?"

"I slept in there last night. She was getting ready for the day so I decided to give her some privacy. Any more questions."

"I thought I told you to leave her alone?" He says getting close up in my face.

"And I thought I told you that I wouldn't it?" I replied towering over him.

"Your playing with fire." He says backing away from me.

"No, your playing fire. But unlike me, you can't contain it. And if you don't keep coming at me like this, you're gonna get burnt. Really bad. So if I was you I'd stop while you can." I say to him.

Defeated and not knowing what to say he leaves my room. What is our relationship coming too.?!?!.
************************************************************************************
Hope you liked this chapter. 3 more characters will be introduced in the next 3 chapters. 2 brand new and 1 remotely new. Please, please, please comment. I need your input on how to make my story better. Like, comment, and add to reading lists. Thanks for reading.
            ~~Kaliah Monique.