The Forbidden Love

By lucaya4you

Co-written by @dmgmwtips & @girlmeetsworlddaily on Instagram [COMPLETE] Cover creds to: moi (Leah!) A Lucaya... More

Welcome
•A Flutter•
•NOTHINGIAMALSOUNCOMFORTABLE•
•What do you want?•
•Dreamer•
•Out with the Old•
•What?•
•The Truth•
•Late Night Calls•
•The Other Daughter•
•Bad, Bad, Bad•
•Tears•
•Not A Date•
•Sabotage•
•Boy Drama (and lots of it)•
•Ke-Ker-Ke-Kermit•
•Traitor•
GRACEEEEE
•Doubtful(Lucas)•
•Doubtful(Maya)•
•Doubtful(Riley)•
Grace (i quit life)
•Better than Home•
•Apologies•
•Lucaya? Lucaya.•
•Epilogue•
•Q&A•
5,000 reads?!
9k?!?
30K?!?
Hi! It's been a long time!

•Young Ladys are not...•

1.7K 66 3
By lucaya4you

Mr. Mattews POV

Riley sulked to the door where I was. "Can we at least talk outside?" She asked, an unclear emotion in her eyes.

I nodded sternly. "Okay class, it's break time. You may talk. Maya, Lucas... I don't want to come back in the class to see you two 'making out'."

The class looked at me horrified as Maya and Lucas blushed. "Yeah I know lingo," I told them before walking out in the hall with Riley.

"Dad-"

"Do you want to tell me what this is about?" I asked her, gently.

She nodded. "Maya and Lucas are secretly dating and I wanted to sabotage their relationship and now Maya and I are not on speaking terms and I don't know what I'm doing!" Riley sobbed, covering her face with her hands.

"What's all this black stuff?" I gestured to her clothes.

"I needed change to be confident so I could... destroy Maya." She realized. "I need to be Maya's best friend again!"

"Look... I don't know about this girl drama stuff... But follow your heart and do as it tells you." I said sadly. As much as Maya may annoy me, she is like a daughter. I don't want Riley to sabotage her and Lucas's relationship. No one deserves to be stabbed in the back.

short little chapter because I have some more stuff comingggggg!!!! A. Lot. More. Stuff.
-grAce-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 9 39
After Maya had to experience a troubled and dangerous past her mother Katy sends her off to a summer camp hoping she will make friends and be a bette...
214K 5.4K 58
Maya has been hiding her feelings for Lucas too long, but she doesn't want to open her heart out to anyone else, she still hurts from her father leav...
108K 3.6K 42
Maya scrolled through some posts on her laptop , until she came across one that caught her eye. "Falling for your best friend can be hard , But who k...
12.4K 429 50
Things have changed. They loved. They got hurt. Broken promises and lies that they've told. But will the pain they caused will go away? Or will it co...