Cassandra's Sister

By AshtonJames98

(10k love story) Okay so this is a Z-Nation story. So I thought that I would make a book on a girl that is st... More

Introducing Jaclyn
Helping Addy.
Cassandra?
Free
A/N
READ PLEASE
New Character!
10k's POV
Meeting The group
Update
10k's Story
Read
Amish Zombies
Meeting Citizen Z
Sorry
YAY
Jealously leads you nowhere
My phone
Where are you
Nice to Meet you
Meeting The Little One
Please Read
Lost
Sorry
6 Weeks Later
The Kiss
Update maybe later
The End
Surprise
Help Needed

Real names

2.9K 70 10
By AshtonJames98

😍Jaclyn's POV😍

When it was time to get up this morning I tried to get up off of the floor but I couldn't. I looked down my waist where there was an arm wrapped around it. I turned to look at the owner to find out it was 10k. I was confused but then all the memories from last night came back to me and I blushed. I looked at him to see he was still sleeping. I moved closer and pecked his lips. He still didn't wake up so I started pecking his lips over and over again. Until he grabbed my face and kept my lips on his. We pulled apart and smiled at each other. I got up and went to the bathroom with some clothes and an old towel I found. Just as I was about to undress myself when I heard a knock on the door I opened it to find 10k. "Can I shower with you." He asked with puppy eyes. "No" I said and closed and locked the door. I heard him groan when I turned on the shower.
       -/- 3 hours later-/-
Me and 10k were riding the motorcycle that we found when a question popped in my head. "Hey. 10k. I know this is a question I probably shouldn't be asking, but what is your real name." I asked. I heard him laugh. "Babe. You don't have to say be cautious about that. My real name is tommy." He said and kissed my neck. (Since I was driving)  "I love you." I said to him. "I love you too." He said and hugged me tighter as we continued driving.
Hey guys or girls. I finally updated. I missed updating this book but for some reason I just couldn't think of anything to write but then it popped in my head like. (ITS GONNA BE A ROMANTIC PART) So I made it romantic... Well... Kinda romantic. 👋🏻✌🏼️👌🏻FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER GIVE ME 5 COMMENTS👋🏻✌🏼️👌🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 2.7K 8
"yep. she's a dixon. no doubt about it." BOOK 1 season 1 of the walking dead {completed} {carl grimes fanfiction} {daryl dixon fanfiction} {daryl dix...
209K 5.9K 37
"What kind of name is One Shot?" "What kind of name is 10k?" [Disclaimer: I do not own Z Nation. Just One Shot and her plot.] [Season 2 - ?]
378K 8.3K 18
"C'mon Mal, won't you shake a poor sinner's hand?" (I own none of the music and their videos and the characters except for Felice)
86.2K 1.2K 12
Enoch was the one who would always shut everyone out. When she arrived, he acted different. He looked at her with something in his eyes, something no...