Nice to Meet you

It has been a month since I was separated from the group. I miss them but I miss 10k and Cassandra the most. I was hunting for some food when I found a squirrel and shot it. I ran to get it but there wasn't just my arrow in it there was another one. "Hey that's my arrow." said a cute guy around my age. I got up and gave him the squirrel and his arrow and started walking away. I felt a hand grab my arm. "You can have the squirrel. My name is Pablo. Pablo Akamens." he said and mock bowed. I laughed and curtsied. "My name is Jaclyn. Jaclyn Willis. (I made up the last name because I don't know Cassandra's last name. If you do please tell me so I can fix it.)." I said. "Hey wanna come with me to our camp." He asked. "Sure." I said and we walked to his camp. When we got there, there was a sign that said that we needed to turn over our weapons. I stopped. "Nope. Not giving up my babies." I said and turned around. "Here, Follow me." he said and we went around back and dropped my bag over the fence with all my weapons in it and then we went to the front. I got checked and we went through and got my bag and Pablo took me to my new room.

~10k's POV~ 🔫🔪🚬

It has been a month since the truck got ambushed and Jaclyn left. I was awake and saw her leave. Now every chance she gets Cassandra tries to get with me. When we were inside a car she palmed me through my pants and then when it was over she forcefully kissed me and I pushed her off. Then she started crying and then ran off and I went back to the group to find them all there even Cassandra. Right now we are at the gates of this safe place. Garnett knows the guy who owns it. so we went through the weapon check and went to get food. I saw a boy and a girl walk in. I poked Addy and pointed towards the girl. Addy froze. "JACLYN." yelled addy as she ran over.

~Jaclyn's POV~💋✌️👌

I was talking to Pablo about my old group. I was telling him about Addy when I heard someone yell my name. "JACLYN." yelled someone that sounded like addy. I looked over and saw my old group and my best friend addy running over to me. "ADDY." I yelled and ran to her. When I got to her I jumped on her and we fell to the ground. we got up and hugged for real. "I missed you Ad." I said as we let go. "I missed you too Lyn." said addy "J." whispered 10k.I turned to him and hugged him. "J.Are you really here." asked 10k. "I'm really here 10k." I said. As soon as I let him go I said hello to the rest of the group. "Who is he." asked Doc. "This is my dear old hunting buddy that found me today while I was hunting. And his name is Pablo." I said. "Well I'm going to go hunting." Said Pablo. "I'm coming. Bye guys. Nice to see you again." I said and went to get my bag of weapons and clothes. "Lets go." I said as Pablo got his bag full of weapons and clothes. If you are wondering why we have our bags is because we don't trust the 3 teenagers who came in today so we got our bags together and we left to go hunting.
----------------------------------

OKAY SO THIS CHAPTER IS THE LONGEST CHAPTER I HAVE WRITTEN SO FAR AND IT COMES TO AN END AT 632 WORDS