Cassandra?

~Jaclyn's POV~

I was inside the trailer with addy when suddenly we hear running foot steps coming in and Tobias comes in and drags addy out. I just sit in shock as I listen to people yelling. Then I hear my sisters nick name that Tobias gave her. "Sunshine come on, We have someone to show you." he yelled and suddenly I was in arms and being dragged out of the trailer. "Let.Me.Go" I snarled and thrashed around even more.

~Cassandra's POV~

Right now we are here and Garnett is talking to Tobias when suddenly he was dragging addy out. We all ran over. "Let her go Tobias." I said making my way up to the front and looked him in the eyes "Now" I snarled. "Sunshine come on, We have someone to show you." he says and suddenly we all hear a girl yelling. We all looked and it was my little sister. "Let.Me.Go" she snarled and trashed even more. i started crying. "Jaclyn" I said my voice cracking. Suddenly Jaclyn froze and looked up. "Cassandra." she yelled and got out of the man's grip and ran up to the fence while I did the same. "How are you alive. They said they gave you mercy." she said crying. "I didn't die Jac. I've been with a group." I said and motioned to the group behind me.

~Jaclyn's POV~

I turned to Tobias. "I'll start eating with the group and start doing my jobs around here if you let addy go and let Cassandra go Tobias." I said. suddenly he smiled "Okay." he said and opened the fence gates and threw Addy out and put an arm around my shoulder. "No Tobias take me not her." said Cassandra. "No Cassandra. Go live and be free. You are the older one. I love you but you need to be free for once. I love you." I said and ran and hugged her. She hugged back. I let go and was about to go back into the fence when addy turned me around and hugged me too with tears streaming down her face. "Please don't stay. We can make a deal with Tobias and keep you." she sobbed while clinging onto her. "Addy. I'm not doing this for me I'm doing this for you and Cassandra. I will never regret meeting you and sharing my clothes and makeup with you. Good bye." I said and turned and walked back into the gates.