My hero (Camila/you)

由 fifthharmonyisbabe

You are bitten a radioactive spider ( turning you into Spider-Man like hero). anyway you try to stay as norma... 更多

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Please read!!!
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Not an update
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Where are ü now
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
GUYS!!!!
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
New story
Important !
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 18

3.8K 166 71
由 fifthharmonyisbabe

YOUR POV

I woke up last the next morning and all the girls were already changed and eating breakfast. Well technically, I wasn't last since jacob was still getting his "beauty sleep."

"Morning girls," I yawned.

"Good morning," they replied.

I sat down and quickly started to eat my breakfast.

"So y/n...will you be joining us again and show us some more hidden talents?" Camila teased.

I raised my eyebrows but laughed. "Haven't I've given you enough cabello?" She giggled when I said this. The girls watched in complete joy during our interaction but it quickly stopped when the giggles faded and jacob walked in.

"Flirting with my girlfriend y/n? Desperate much," jacob bullied. I can't deal with him right now.

"No never jacob. I'm going to get changed...and cool down before I punch the fuckboi," I whispered the last part.

I opened the closet and grabbed something I haven't worn in a while.

CAMILA POV

"Ugh, I can't stand home cooked meals anymore! I'm going to go for a drive and get a McDonald's breakfast sandwich," jacob told us leaving the bus and slammed the door.

"Unappreciative jerk," lauren mumbled.

"I love your meals, ally. Thank you. Don't listen to him," normani said.

"Thanks mani bear, but I really don't care about what that boy thinks," ally confessed.

Just then y/n came walking in wearing her spider suit. I was immediately mesmerized by her. I forgot how amazing she looked in that suit. It made her look so powerful and it brought back all these memories about me and her. Camila....Boyfriend, boyfriend, BOYFRIEND!

"Where's the boy?" She asked. "Nevermind I don't really care. I'm gonna head out to the city," she told us.

Dinah stood up. This should be good.

"Are you sure you have to go?" Dinah asked rubbing her arm with sad eyes.

Y/n grabbed her hand. "I'm sure. I mean it's my job. I have to be resourceful some how and not just take up space," she laughed.

"Like jacob," y/b/n coughed.

"Even if you weren't a protector, you'd still be resourceful. You keep me happy and not lonely," Dinah said smiling at y/n. I couldn't see y/n, but I'm sure she was smiling too. I literally had steam coming out of my ears.

"Well I have to do something for the other girls, so I'm gonna head out," y/n said.

"Okay, but be safe," Dinah said hugging her. That should be me hugging her...jacob... Oh screw it, I don't love him.

"Bye guys." And we all waved at her.

After y/n left Dinah cleared her throat and we all looked at her. What's on her mind?

DINAH POV

Okay...time to start the next part of the plan. We decided that simple flirting isn't enough. I was gonna tell the girls that I wanted to "date" y/n. This should make camila really mad. And then when y/n gets back I would ask her in front of camila.

Of course y/n would agree, even though we didn't want to. Don't get me wrong, we both love each other but as sisters. Plus y/s/n is my otp. So this should be interesting. Well let's do this...

"So guys... I want to ask y/n out," I lied to them. The girls nodded playing along.

"WAIT WHAT?!" Camila shouted. Man, she looked mad.

"Yeah I mean I think I'm getting really deep feelings for her and I want to make things official hopefully. She just makes me really happy," I said dreamily. I'm a hella good actress.

"Dinah, I don't think that's a good idea," camila said.

"Why camila? You have jacob and everyone else has someone except me and y/n. So why can't we be together?" I asked innocently.

"Yeah but-" camila started but got cut off.

"Dinah go for it! You'll be perfect for one another," ally said rubbing my back.

"Yeah I ship you guys!" Normani squealed.

"You'll be cute," lauren stated.

"And I think y/n might like you back, so go for it," y/b/n said.

"Perfect!" I clapped. "I'll ask her when she comes back tonight!" Camila was shooting daggers at me with her eyes. If looks could kill, I'd be beyond dead.

This is so working.

YOUR POV

Ah patrol...how I've missed it. It's like quiet time to clear my mind. You would think there would be more trouble but no...

CRASH!!!

Spoke too soon...

I watched as a car crashed occurred. A car continued to tumble out of control on the street. I saw a girl right in the way of the car. She was gonna get hit by it and most likely die.

I swung and swooped her up before she could get hit by the car. She was a bit shaken up but wasn't hurt.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah I think so. Thanks," she said finally looking up.

"HOLY CRAP!! You're shay Mitchell!" I said shocked. She laughed.

"You must be a fan but yeah that's me. But the question is who are you?" She asked reaching for my mask. I pulled back and she frowned.

"Sorry but no can do. I can't reveal my identity," I told her. She looked sad. "At least not here."

"Well let's hang tomorrow and get to know each other," she said.

"Okay give me your phone and I'll put my number in. Text me the details." She handed me her phone and I put my name in as Masked Badass😏💥. She laughed and said goodbye. Well this should be fun! Now Dinah and I might not have to "date!"

Shay texted me the details and I just waited for the call back. I heard a voice in my ear. A beautiful voice.

"Um hey y/n...you can head back now," camila said.

"Alright thanks cami," I replied quickly. My eyes widen when her nickname escaped my lips.

"See you later spidey," she said using my nickname. I could tell she was smiling because of her tone. Hmm, good job y/n! And I swung back to the bus.

CAMILA POV

"You know camila, you don't have to wait for y/n with me," Dinah told me.
Oh there was no way I'm leaving her alone with y/n.

"It's okay Dinah. I don't want you to be lonely while waiting," I lied politely and Dinah smiled. Just then there was a knock on the door. I shot up and answered it to see y/n standing there.

"Hey," she said.

"Hi," I greeted. "Y/n before you go I'm there I want to tell you something," I said.

"Oh um yeah sure," she said scratching the back of her neck.

"Well-"

"Y/n! Come in here! I have something to ask you!" Dinah shouted. Oh no...

"Sorry camila," she apologized and she went into the bus. I ran after her.

"So y/n... I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me tomorrow?" Dinah asked. I held my breath.

"Sorry Dinah, but I'm gonna have to politely decline," y/n replied. I let out the breath I was holding.

"What why?" Dinah asked shocked. I'm gonna be completely honest...I was hoping I was the reason why.

"Because I met shay Mitchell today and she wants to hang out," she said. This is terrible! How do I compete with shay Mitchell?! I don't...I guess I'm stuck with jacob.

I quickly left the room...tears threatening to fall from my eyes. I got in bunk and cried silently.

YOUR POV

After I said my plans for tomorrow camila left the room quickly. Dinah and I just looked at each other.

"Did you just make that up?" Dinah asked.

"No, it's all true," I told her.

"That's awesome! But I think I have more good news," Dinah said wriggling her eyebrows.

"What?"

"I think camila wants you back like seriously. She really didn't want me asking you out," Dinah informed me.

I fist pumped. "YES!" Dinah laughed and shushed me.

"We just need one final push, and I think shay can help with that," Dinah said.

Jacob-3, y/s/n-4

We are almost there!

---A/n: 10k reads!! Woohoo! Thank you so much! I love you guys for being so supportive! Always feel free to comment or Dm me! Voting helps too! I hoped you like this chapter even though it was kinda short. But camila admitted that she still likes you! Will y/s/n be victorious? What about shay? Read to find out! Sorry for mistakes. Bye friends❤️---

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

391K 11.1K 39
You are a normal teenage girl when all the sudden Simon Cowell knocked on your door and took you to have another life which is living with 4 other pe...
20.1K 413 11
"Let's do this one more time. My name is Y/N L/N and I was bitten by a radioactive spider.... in the eye for the past 2 years I have been the one and...
50.1K 1.4K 18
My name... is Peter Parker. I was bitten by a radioactive spider. And for 2 years I've been the world's one and only Spider-Man. I'm sure you know th...
9.7K 198 33
'Whatever life holds in store for me... I will never forget these words, "With great power comes great responsibility". This is my gift. My curse. Wh...