Telling Lies & College Guys (...

Por bear8tea

I had the guy of my dreams. He's as close to perfect as a person to get. Everything he did made my heart skip... Mais

Telling Lies & College Guys (BoyxBoy)
Boys Boys Boys
Creamy White Stuff
Sleeping With Strangers
Two Heads Are Better Than One
Hi My Name is Zach and I'm a Sex Addict
The Big Bad Wolf
Best Friends Forever
Still into You
Getting Wet
The 'L' Word
Cuming Out of the Closet
Aiden And Miles' chapter
Dirty Deeds
Zach and Wes' chapter
This Chapter Is So Cheesy
Sleepover
Movie Night

Adventure Time

11.6K 540 249
Por bear8tea

I swear this story is going to be rather long...

15 votes on this chapter and I'll post the next!

Wes -> 

Chapter Seven: Adventure Time

"Honey I'm hoooome!" Aiden chimes into the darkened room. The only light was spilling from a small laptop screen. Underneath the laptop lays a small boy who looks who doesn't look a day over fifteen.

Hm, maybe Aiden and his friend stepped into a fountain of youth and that's why they look so young?

I'm just going to go with that.

"Wes! Wake up! We got a sexy boy in our room who's single and is ready to mingle~" Aiden giggles and winks at me as Wes's eyes slowly open.

"H-huh?" He blushes shyly as he looks at me. "Is that the boy you were t-talking about?"

Aiden's own cheeks turn a soft shade of pink. "No! No this is Reed! I was talking about Miles."

So cute.

"O-oh, sorry."

I smile and sit on the bed across from Wes's. I wish our dorm had beds like this instead of bunk beds. Then again when Miles and Aiden finally get together bunk beds might be a little more private, if you know what I mean.

Unless those beds aren’t sturdy and I feel every movement…

"It's nice meeting you, Wes." I flash a toothy grin at the kid. Even though he's cute as fuck, Wes just isn't my type. He's too shy. Caleb was the perfect balance of shy and outgoing. He was perfect everything.

"N-nice meeting you too."

"Well now that we know each other Wes get ready!" Aiden claps his hands. "We're going on an adventure!"

"An adventure to where?" I cock an eyebrow not remembering anything about going someplace. "I thought we were just going to chill here."

"Where's the fun in that?" Aiden asks. "Come on Wes stop being a sleepy head!"

"I don't want to g-get up." He mumbles softly. "Can I stay here, p-please?"

Aiden Shakes his head strictly. "Nope! You're coming with us weather you like it or not!"

He pouts and sits up, brushing the brown locks from his face. "Mean."

I chuckle softly at the relationship of these two. They're like opposites of each other yet they're so close. I can just imagine these two getting in an argument. I feel like Aiden would let Wes win just because he seems to be the softer of the two. But who knows, maybe under that cute he's a little demon.

Nah.

"Your face is mean." Aiden snaps.

"Your everything is mean!" Wes glares.

"Your momma is mean!"

"Now that's just harsh..."

I try to stop myself from laughing at the two but I just can't. They're going at it like old ladies fighting for the last, eh, whatever it is old ladies like.

When we finally make it out of the building I know exactly where we're supposed to go.

"You want to go get that girl?"

"Huh? Oh sure!" Aiden smiles. "Finally we can get a lady in our group! She better be pretty!"

"Oh Miles and I think so." As soon as these words escape my lips I know I shouldn't have said them.

"Oh." Aiden's head tilts down and his blond hair falls into his eyes.

Why the hell would I say that?! I guess I didn't really realize saying it could hurt Aiden. It's not wrong to say girls are pretty, that doesn't mean you like them. Sure Miles flirted with Amanda but his heart belongs to Aiden, and they both know it. 

I can't say anything right, can I?

"But I know someone who he thinks is a lot cuter." I smile a little a wink and the blond.

"It must be nice." Wes cuts in softly. When he realizes I heard him, he blushes.

"What must be nice?" I think I already know the answer but I want to make sure I'm right before I make any assumptions.

"To have someone think you're cute."

"Wes you're full of shit if you don't believe people find you cute! You're like. Little ball of cuteness!" Aiden swings his arm around his friend's shoulder.

"Yeah! You're cute." I back Aiden up.

"Yeah but I mean," he sighs, "Never mind."

"He wants a boyfriend."

I don't think the kid could have gotten any redder. "Aiden!"

"Oh shush. You know it's true."

I decided to let the two just go on arguing while we walk. I listen but don't pay attention; my mind decides to wonder off. And if you guessed to Caleb then you'd be correct! He seems to be the only important thing crossing my mind lately. In class I'll just sit and think about him. He needs to hurry up and realize I did what I did because I was a stupid lovesick kid. Sure it's only been two years but I've done quite a bit of growing up.

The three of us stopped by the frozen yogurt shop just to find out Amanda doesn't work on Fridays. I was a little upset about wasting our time; however we did learn when she works and what times. Also Aiden got a brownie and that little bit of sugar made him hyper as fuck. I'd like to see the kid after he's drunk an energy drink. That's probably hilarious.

"Aiden you're scaring me." Wes chews on his bottom lip. "You're normally not like this."

"I normally don't eat sugar~" Aiden bounces up and down as he walks. We don't have a clue where we're going but anywhere is better than here, and by here I mean on the sidewalk a few doors down from the frozen yogurt shop. If you were wondering.

"What's he like when he's around you?" I ask Wes who seems very concerned about his friend's actions. I get to thinking maybe Aiden is a lot different with Wes than he is with Miles and I.

"He's shy."

I nearly gasp at the brunette's answer. "Aiden shy?!" I can't even imagine Aiden being quite, much less shy! He obviously wasn't shy when he was facing off with Rick.

"Self-confidence low." Aiden admits sheepishly rubbing one of his arms.

"I would have never guessed." You'd think by looking at him, Aiden would be a social butterfly whose confidence exceeded anyone else's.

"You're not with us." I point out. "You're crazy!"

"Oh no I am. Although when I'm around Miles I get all nervous and stuff." His cheeks turn red. "I act crazy so he doesn't realize how self-conscious and lame I am."

"You're not lame." Wes assures him. "I'm the lame one. I've never even had a boyfriend."

"That's cuz when I catch people looking at you I glare. The perverts what to do dirty things with you and I'm not cool with that."

"Aiden!" Wes pouts. "I'm older than you!"

"So you're more innocent so I have to go all big brother on you." Aiden smiles proudly and pats the smaller boy's head. I smile wishing I had a friend who'd looked after me like Aiden does Wes.

"But I have a big brother!"

"Yeah and Casper told me to watch after you." Wes sighs, giving up and letting Aiden win. Aiden just continues to smile down and his maybe an inch shorter friend.

It's dark out when Miles decides to return to the dorm. I ask him where he's been for so long but he doesn't answer. Even when I ask him what he talked to Caleb about, he ignores me. I finally get so agitated that I sneak attack him on his bunk, sit on top of him, and pin his arms to the bed. His eyes don't meet mine even as I lower my head down to his.

"Miles." I whisper knowing I don't need to speak a bit louder for him to hear me clearly.

He tries pushing me off, however I have the upper hand and am able to hold myself in place. "Miles." This time I don't whisper.

"Reed get off."

Well I got some progress.

"Tell me what's wrong!" I puff out my bottom lip and give him the puppy eyes. "Please!"

"You're getting closer to him than I am." He chokes, his eyes growing watery. "He's closer to you than he'll ever be with me."

I raise an eyebrow. "What are you talking about?"

"Don't pretend like you don't notice how Aiden seems to flock towards you. Hell you almost fucked him, he was begging for it! I was stupid to think I had a chance." Miles successfully manages to push me off him. On the bright side I land on the mattress and not the floor.

"Okay first off what brought all of this up?" Miles normally is a pretty confident guy, but maybe he's self-conscious underneath, just like Aiden.

Gawh why can't they see they're just perfect for each other?

"While I had to go speak to Caleb you got to spend the day with him! I've never been out somewhere alone with him!" Miles sits up and glares at me.

Oh if only he knew how much Aiden talked about him today maybe then he'd get it through his head.

"Will you just ask him out already?"  I roll onto my stomach and lay my head on the pillow facing him. "Please."

"Why don't you ask him out? You two seem to get on just fine."

"Because first off I don't like him, I like Caleb. Second all he talked about today was you, well that and food. And third, you two are obviously meant to be together."

"He talked about me?" Miles blushes softly. "Really?"

"Mmh," I nod.

"You think I have a chance with him?"

"Not if you don't grow a pair and ask him out." I say bluntly.

"Okay," he stands up, "okay yeah! I'm going to ask him on a date! Right now!"

"Go get your man."

If I would have known Miles would leave so suddenly I would have asked him how his day with Caleb went first. Hopefully he got some good information. I don't think I'll be able to make Caleb break up with the emo kid but maybe, just maybe if he sees how much I've changed and listen to why I did what I did, he'll give me another chance.  Then I can be the man he needs.

The next morning I wake up on Miles's bed, Miles nowhere to be found. Groaning from the pain of sleeping in an awkward position, I sit myself up nearly hitting my head on the bottom of my bunk.

"Shit," I grumble feeling the presences of a cold coming on. My nose is all stuffed up and my head is aching.

"Something wrong?" Miles asks, popping his head over the side of my bed. I look up at him.

"I think I'm sick."

He crinkles his nose. "I'm sorry mate."

"It's fine." I sigh running a hand through my messy hair.

Being a surprisingly healthy person, I hardly ever got sick. But I do remember the last time I had gotten sick. It was two months into my senior year. My mom had just gotten back from a business trip to New York and was feeling rather lazy so instead of asking me what was wrong when I spent the night with my head on the toilet, she went straight to bed. Dad left the next morning, not even checking up on me.

I know my parents are busy people; they have well-paying jobs and work long hours.

But after they had to take me home from Caleb's they pretty much ignored me. I could handle them not having much time me, but ignoring me was a different story. Then Freddie decided he wanted nothing to do with me and I was alone. The whole year I sat in my room thinking about all the bad things I had done. Sometime during that thinking I realized how badly I had messed it up with Caleb.

But before I get on the topic of Miles and Caleb’s day…

“How did it go yesterday with Aiden?” I smile.

“I chickened out.”

“What?! Reed come on!”

“I just can’t do it.” He frowns. “I’ve never asked anyone out before.”

I sigh. “I’m teaching you how to.”

“Huh?”

“You heard me. I’m going to teach you how to ask people out. It’s the least I can do after you went to see Caleb yesterday.”

"About that," he pauses nervously.

I bite my lip calming myself down. "The hell did you say?!"

"I told him our plan."

I let out a groan of annoyance. "You did what?! What did he say?!"

"Basically something along the lines of he hates you and has Zach now."

And for the second time in my life I feel my heart being shredded to pieces.

I've lost him. 

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

26.9K 1K 32
If I hadn't told him to stay away, would he of tried harder? If I wasn't so caught off guard, would I have shut him out? If he couldn't read my emoti...
4.8K 179 24
He tasted like tequila and the fake name I gave him was Rose. Four years ago, I decided to get over one man, by getting under another. A single night...
2.3K 444 24
Someone like him just hurt me, should I accept his hand... who knows... he might drop it again. The NERD just got hit on, what to do... this guy real...
3.4K 238 17
Imagine how life would be if everyone was born with a magic locket that will light up when you're with your soul mate. Sounds amazing right? Then the...