A 365 Day Countdown with my G...

Autorstwa MrBored

Adrianne Bellmore is an 18 years old Senior High School Student of Philippine University of Fine Arts and Tec... Więcej

After Summer
Senior Year Opening Fail
My First Kiss is a Stranger
Good Bye Normal Life
Lie, Hallucination and Truth!
Time to settle things down

Prologue

263 12 1
Autorstwa MrBored

Prologue:

It's School Year 2015-2016. Everything’s normal and peaceful. Until June 9, 2025, first day of classes a crazy transfer student named Alice Keins entered my life.

"The sky is bright and blue over the horizon. Isn't it beautiful?" a girl asked me. Her face is blurred.

"Yeah" I replied. Her face is blurred but I can see her eyes. It’s blue. She’s wearing a white shirt and shorts.

 "Hi, I'm--“ she said. “I’m--“ you’re what? “Adie!”

“What? No, no, I’m Adie.” I said. Her voice is changing. It started sounding like-- “Adie! Adie open up!” a girl shoute. This better be good I mean c’mon, I looked at my alarm clock, it’s Saturday and it’s 6 Am. It's Shira Alwood my bestfriend.

“What do you want it's 6 am in the morning! And it’s Saturday!” I shouted back.

“Just open up.” She said. I struggled going out of my bed and when I finally got out, crawled my way to my apartment’s door.

“What’s taking you soo long?” She asked.

“I’m coming, I’m coming.” I replied. Gee. But when I opened it it’s not Shira. It’s a girl with silver hair and blue eyes. It’s--

Hi. I’m Adrianne Bellmore, a senior student of Philippine University of Fine Arts and Technology. This is my normal life. And I only have one goal. It’s to remember my past. 

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

167 30 8
DUAL POV!!! When Adriana Lawrence moves back to Houston after being gone for six years, she finally feels complete being with everyone she loves the...
164K 3.7K 22
Olivia Anderson had been living in United states all her life, But she is compelled to shift to Europe when she is Thirteen, by her parents. Much to...
4.5K 137 29
A shy girl named Aly goes to high school to learn and have fun with her friends but realizes that she is unexpectedly in love with the bad boy Daniel...
1.1M 29K 54
Emily Bennett thinks Charles Morrison is the love of her life, but what do you do when the love of your life suddenly breaks up with you? Fake date t...