Meeting my Sparkmate.

By Optimus-Primes-Girl

20 year old Samantha Nightshade was just a normal young woman...well maybe not so normal. See she wasn't your... More

Meeting Samantha and the Family
Meeting the Autobots
Shocking News
A great morning
Resurrecting the truth
Resurrecting the truth part two
Getting answers
Sparks fly
Our new Lives
Kicking Deceptacon Butt!
More trouble and new family members
Operation "Massive Prank!"
Lovers Embrase
Oh Primus!
Baby news and an early Christmas Surprise
A Very Merry Christmas
Reunited

A Date to Remember

5.9K 129 42
By Optimus-Primes-Girl

We had been driving for a while now and I was having the time of my life...even though I couldn't see. Orion kept asking me questions about myself and my family including my unusual personality. "Well I've never really liked being a girly girl. I've always liked getting dirty and learning new things. Especially when it comes to vehicles and technology!" I said while twirling my hair. "Very interesting." He muttered quietly. "What was that?" I asked. "Oh nothing, please tell me more about yourself I'm very intrigued." "Haha ok, hmmm let's see. Well you know I live with my parents and sisters and that my dog is practically the size of a small bear. He chuckled at this. "Yes Goliath is rather intimidating." "But he's super sweet!" I said in a high pitched voice causing Orion to laugh. "So what kind of music do you like?" Orion asked me. "I'll listen to anything, well anything that matches my mood at the time or has a good beat." I heard the radio flip on and as he was turning the channels I heard one of my favorite songs. "Ooh stop I like this song!" I yelled excitedly the cab was filled soon blaring with my song *The Mighty Fall*.

He turned it up real loud and I started singing..or screamed along with the song dancing in the seat and flinging my hair around not caring. While I was singing I noticed the truck getting warmer but I figured it was because of how much I was dancing. When the song ended I realized it was really hot, but before I could ask Orion to roll down a window or turn the A/C on he had already cut it on. "Thanks I can't remember the last time I danced that much" I laughed saying this. "It's..no problem you looked really happy and I saw that your cheeks were flushed," I smiled but couldn't help but notice something off with him. "Hey you ok?..it sounds like you're out of breath " I asked very concerned. "Yes I'm..fine don't worry" he said. Although I knew something was up I didn't press the issue because at that moment I felt the truck slow down. *Deep chuckle * "before you ask which I know you are, we have arrived at our destination..,and no you can't take the blindfold off yet." He chuckled again while I sat back in the seat crossing my arms over my chest and pouted.

I felt the truck come to a stop and heard the driver door open and close as Orion got out. Then he came around on my side, opened the door and picked me up closed the door and carried me a little further before putting me down. "Can I take this blindfold off now?" I asked. "No not yet just a little farther." He said while laughing and holding my hand pulling me forward. I could hear a set of doors open and felt a wave of humid air hit me  I could smell fresh air and hear water lots of water at that. I was super curious at this point and was itching to see where I was I heard birds chirping and could tell by the smell that we were surrounded by plants. We kept walking for about five more minutes when the sound of a water fall got really loud. Then Orion let go of my hand,walked behind me and placed his hands on my shoulders. "You ready?" He asked. I shivered slightly because he was so close and his voice was so deep and husky his breath was tickling  my ear. "Yes!" I managed to squeak out. I felt him untie the blindfold so I closed my eyes so the sudden change in lighting wouldn't blind me. "Open your eyes." He said still standing behind me. When I opened my eyes I gasped because when I looked around I swear it looked liked we were standing in the middle of a topical rain forest. There were so many flowers around me in so many different colors ranging from bright blue to a deep red then vibrant purple and soft pink. The trees were a deep green and so was the grass, there were birds chirping happily throughout and I would catch a glimpse of a flash of yellow here and there as the birds darted away from us. I also saw what appeared to be hundreds of butterflies around the spot we were standing in , but the most beautiful part to me was the waterfall in front of us. It was beautiful as it thundered down into the pond below it with smaller streams branching off to the rest of the plants.

There were black and white swans gliding through along with these huge koi fish. My eyes began to water as I looked around and then turned to Orion who was beaming with joy. When he saw my tears he smiled and brushed them away, "how do you like it!" He asked softly. "I love it!!" I said as I threw my arms around his neck hugging him tightly while standing on my toes. I felt him tense up a little but then he relaxed and hugged me back when I leaned back I was smiling, but then I looked up and noticed something. "Umm Orion are we inside of a dome?" I asked while still looking up. "Mmmhm yes we are" he said to me. "Why are we the only ones here? Isn't this a public place?" I asked looking at him with a slight frown. " I made a few calls." He said while smiling at me. I giggled and nuzzled my head between his neck and shoulder. "Thank you " I muttered in to him. I felt him chuckle and look up at him. "What?" I asked tilting my head. "This isn't it there's more " he said and pulled me towards a huge tree by the water. There was a wall of vines hanging from it but he pushed them aside and walked in before pulling me behind him. I gasped and  when I saw a picnic for two, there was a red blanket on the ground with throw pillows and two glasses with a bottle of wine, along with some fruit...and fries? I looked at Orion and raised my eyebrow at him "French fries?" I asked "yea well the fries at dinner that night were good so I decided I'd get some more " I laughed when he said this while he ran a hand through his hair and blushed slightly. Taking a deep breath I stood on my toes and kissed his cheek. "Thank you Orion...I really needed this." He looked at me and smiled then lead me to the blanket and sat down beside me then opened up the wine.

*Time skip-3:30*

*Laughing* "Are you serious!? I mean really no one is that stupid when drunk!" I fell backwards laughing. "No I'm serious she was wasted and thought Goliath was our dad. She started crying and apologizing saying she would never do it again!!" I told Orion between spurts of laughter. *Deep laughter* "I would have loved to have seen that." Orion said still laughing. We both continued to laugh for a few more minutes before we calmed down. Orion was leaning back again the tree while I leaned up again his chest. We had eaten all the food and the wine was gone too so we just sat enjoying each other's company, plus it didn't hurt to tell a few stories about our families.

I sighed deeply and snuggled closer to Orion taking in his scent. He smelled like cool metal, steam and diesel, most girls would call me weird but I liked it. His scent was very calming to me and for the first time in a while I felt myself relaxing. My eyes were starting to droop a little and I felt myself nodding off. Orion noticed and kissed my head making me blush and look up at him. As I looked into his bright blue eyes I noticed they changed slightly. All around his eyes little flecks of bright purple started to appear and I felt something deep within pulling me towards him. He started to lean forward until he was only a few inches away from me. "Orion I..." I started until he cut me off. "Shhhh I promise I won't hurt you." He caressed my cheek gently before cupping the back of my head and pulling me forward. He brushed his lips against mine and it felt like I had electricity spark through me. I looked up in his eyes and they were no longer blue but a blazing purple, but just as he started to lean forward again

*RING, RING* . "Oh you have got to be FRAGGING kidding me!!" I thought to myself. I looked up at Orion and his eyes were back to their original blue. I sighed and picked up my phone turning it over to see who it was. It was Heather, I still felt like I had been shocked and that small amount of burning passion was still there so when I answer the phone I yelled at her. "What Heather!" "Geez chica chill out..I was just letting you know that Tori and I are home and that we are having a game party with Bee and Ethan." I could hear the guys in the background laughing and then I heard Tori say "hey ask Sam where her recipe book is cause I wanna make some cheese dip." Then I heard the guys yell "YES CHEESE DIP!!!". Heather sighed into the phone, "don't worry I heard." I told her "the book should be in the first cabinet on the right in the dining room." "Ok thanks Sam..by the way did I interrupt something to make you yell?" I blushed and looked back at Orion who was staring out across the pond. "That's none of your business Heather!!" I practically growled at her. She busted out laughing so loud that I had to hold the phone away from my ear. "Sure whatever you say sis, see you when you get home..if you come home"

I hung up on her while she was still laughing and sighed. Orion slipped his arms around me and pulled me to him. "Everything ok Samantha?" He murmured into my hair, "yea everything is great." I said smiling while placing my hands on top of his. He hummed in response and let me go standing up. "I should get you home before it gets to late." He said while looking  at me. "Ok." I said and he held out his hands pulling me up. We gathered everything up and started walking back to the exit. The sun was setting when we reached the doors and it looked beautiful coming through the glass. Orion opened the truck door for me as I climbed in and set the basket in the back on the bunk. For a brief moment I saw Orion and myself laying on the bunk tangled together, I blushed and turned around in my seat looking out my window. Orion got in started up the truck and started driving back to Mission City. "I had a lot of fun today." I said turning to look at him. He smiled and continued to drive before looking at me and said "I'm glad you did. I had fun as well" I smiled at looked out my window again but I could still feel his eyes on me. We rode in peaceful silence until we were about 10 miles outside the city. Thats when all hell broke loose.

*BAM!!!!* a huge explosion went off just in front of us. Orion swerved and missed it but more kept coming. Then one hit the tire on my side and suddenly I was no longer in the truck. Instead I was sitting in the hand of a giant robot. I started freaking out until I heard his voice, but it wasn't beside me..it was above me. "Samantha are you alright!" Orion asked sounded extremely worried. "Yes I'm fine." I squeeked not looking up, "please look at me." Taking a deep breath I looked up. Looking down on me was a blue and red robot, the same colors as Orion's truck but his eyes are what stopped me from screaming, they were the same blue as his. With a shaky voice I asked the question that had been running rampant through my head. O..Orion..is that you?" He vented heavily, "yes Samantha it's me." Before I could ask anything else though I heard a heavy thud come from behind him. Orion's optics squinted closer in anger as he stood holding me protectively against his chest and turned around to face another robot, only this one was silver and covered in black markings.

"Starscream!" Orion growled and he was suddenly holding a huge gun in his right servo. "Hello Prime" he said and I swear it sounded like a snake. I looked up at Orion with a confused look that didn't go unnoticed by Starscream. He laughed and it was the most terrifying thing I've ever heard, "it appears your pet doesn't know who you are." He spat "a pity she'll die before she ever learns the truth." Orion aimed his gun at Starscream chest as his optics took on a slight red color. "You won't lay a single digit on her" he growled while holding me closer. By this point I was absolutely terrified I was shaking uncontrollably. Starscream laughed again before lunging at Orion. Orion managed to get a shot off but it only grazed Starscream's arm. He hit us hard and Orion lost his grip on me. I screamed as I felt myself flying through the air, but right before I hit the ground I felt metal hands grab me. I breathed a sigh of relief but it was short lived, the hands that caught me were sharp like talons not the humanoid hands of Orion. Suddenly they started to squeeze..I started squirming try to break free but they only squeezed tighter. I managed to get my arms out and tried to push up but I couldn't. "LET HER GO STARSCREAM!!!!" I heard Orion yell. Starscream only laughed and squeezed tighter. I screamed as I felt my ribs crack under the pressure which only encourage him to squeeze more. "YOU DECEPTION PUNK!!! LET HER GO!" I couldn't see through my tears but I could still hear Orion close by. I felt something sharp press against my right shoulder and started struggling. "Say goodbye to your pet Prime!" I heard Starscream say before he stabbed me with one of his talons. Orion and I screamed at the same time then Starscream threw me into the air and took off. I don't remember falling but I do remember Orion catching me and holding me close. "Come on Samantha stay with me!" I heard Orion beg. I opened my eyes and looked up at him, tears were pouring down my face and I saw a few in his optics. I drew in a wet shaky breath and coughed, "Orion p..please take care of my f...family...don't l...let them get hurt. I said while looking at him. He shook his head before pressing two digits again the side of his helm and yelled. "RATCHET I NEED A GROUND BRIDGE AND PREPARE MED BAY NOW!!!!!!!" I felt myself going and let out a choked sob. I was bleeding heavily I didn't even hear Orion contacting someone named Ironhid and tell him to get my sisters and Bee to the base. My vision was going black as a blue and green light flashed in front of us. Once Orion ran through everything began to spin I heard voices but they sounded far away, I thought I heard my sisters scream but I wasn't sure. Orion was standing above me as was another robot but it was white and orange it reminded me of someone. I looked at Orion and the world stopped spinning and my ears stopped ringing long enough for him to say.."hold on your gonna be ok." I just smiled and everything went black.

*ok my lovelies how did you like the chapter. I laughed and cried while I wrote it. I'm already working on the next one. Btw yall don't think Samantha's and Optimus's relationship is going to fast ? Let me know *Sam-Prime rolling out. Btw here's something to help with the transformers anatomy.
Didget is fingers
Optics are eyes
Servos are hands
Helm is their head
Peds are feet

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.7K 929 27
Two years after defeating the Fallen, Riley is working together with Autobots who after becoming Optimuse's wife became a part of their family. Takin...
17.9K 977 23
*This is the third installment in the Battle Cry series. Do NOT read until you have read Battle Cry and Battle Wounds or nothing will make sense. Tha...
63.7K 1.9K 17
{{ FINISHED }} {{ BOOK TWO OF - PRIME: READY OR NOT }} Two years have passed, and the Witwicky household takes the time to regroup themselves. Megatr...
6.2K 161 7
[Update Status: REMAKE ON PROGRESS] Hi! My name is Silver. I'm physically aged 18 but my real age is... Ya don't want to know. Likes and dislikes hmm...