Your Brother Wanna Fight Me...

By unknownpastfangirl

Lulu has a older protective brother but he goes to far when she try's to find a boyfriend. Then Luke comes an... More

Meeting him
First date
Meeting her family
Talking to my brother
Why?
WTF
Luke you idiot
I need you
The Hospital Trip
Eyes Open
Horrible Day
Never gonna leave you
Unexpected
This is gonna happen
Today is the day(FINAL CHAPTER)

Meeting his family

454 16 0
By unknownpastfangirl

Lulu's POV

I am meeting Luke'a family and I so nervous. What if his mom hates me and his brothers. So I arrive and Gina his mom greets me at the door. FYI he told me her name. "Hello baby doll i'll get Luke." Luke Lulu is here." Down walks Luke I run over and kiss is cheek , he looks surprised that I did that . "What wrong Luke?" "Umm I not Luke I am Jai is twin brother." "Wow I'm embarrassed." Then I am pretty sure it is Luke he walk down the stairs. Hey Luke um I thought Jai was you and I kissed him on the cheek." "Okay that's funny so I see you met Jai mum do you know where Beau is." "Yeah he is in the bathroom I will go get him." "Thanks mum your the best." "Your house is really nice what are we having for dinner?" "I think tacos and cupcakes." 'Cupcakes so cute just like you Lukey Pookey." 'Eww that's gross Luke get a room." Beau but walked. "Okay let's start dinner everyone sit done and eat." Gina said she is so nice." "So Lulu do you have a job siblings why do you like Luke?" "Well Jai no yes a brother Max and he is cute awesome cool and a great catch." "I didn't know I was a fish I am flattered." Okay so the rest of he dinner was questions and I answered than pretty well and I think his family like me and my family like him but Max and I have to have a talk with Max.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9M 258K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
1.9M 80.3K 23
(COMPLETED | UNDER EDITING) Fresh out of college, Veronica Odair is hired as a forensic scientist at the infamous B.E.A.R. Laboratories. She is put t...