3am thoughts // ashton irwin

By jetblacklashtonn

a boy and a girl's conversations every morning at 3am. book one of the our time series More

0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
BONUS CHAPTER

1.1

73 4 8
By jetblacklashtonn

kenzie (3:00 am): what's your phone number?

ashton (3:01 am): (696) 789-2344 (a/n idk if this is a real number)

*****

kenzie nervously typed in the number and pressed call. she listened to the rings and waited in anticipation for him to pick up.

"Hello?" his voice rang through the phone.

"Hi." she responded, quietly.

"i'm sorry-"

"i overreacted-" they spoke at the same time. a silence fell over the phone until the curly haired boy cleared his throat and said,

"i'm sorry for calling you a fan. I really didn't mean to. I was just pissed off at the reaction of people. you're so much more that a fan."

"i'm sorry too. I really did overreact because you never really called me a fan." kenzie nervously apologized.

"we both messed up, huh?"

"yeah."

"friends?"

"best. " kenzie smiled brightly even though he couldn't see her.

"until 3am tomorrow m'lady."

"goodnight, ash" the brown haired girl giggled.

"sweet dreams makenzie"

-------------

A/N

I already updated today but, but i wanted to update again because i want to finish this story so i can start the second book in the series :). It's going to be called talks at twelve so yeah that's fun. Oh, also the series is called the "Our Time Series" okay. I'm so hype i wrote outlines for the stories so the writing process is more organized than any story i've written.

i love you all so much!

comment and vote x

-kayla :-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 22K 55
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
854K 45.3K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
214K 5.3K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
223K 14.4K 77
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...