1.1

kenzie (3:00 am): what's your phone number?

ashton (3:01 am): (696) 789-2344 (a/n idk if this is a real number)

*****

kenzie nervously typed in the number and pressed call. she listened to the rings and waited in anticipation for him to pick up.

"Hello?" his voice rang through the phone.

"Hi." she responded, quietly.

"i'm sorry-"

"i overreacted-" they spoke at the same time. a silence fell over the phone until the curly haired boy cleared his throat and said,

"i'm sorry for calling you a fan. I really didn't mean to. I was just pissed off at the reaction of people. you're so much more that a fan."

"i'm sorry too. I really did overreact because you never really called me a fan." kenzie nervously apologized.

"we both messed up, huh?"

"yeah."

"friends?"

"best. " kenzie smiled brightly even though he couldn't see her.

"until 3am tomorrow m'lady."

"goodnight, ash" the brown haired girl giggled.

"sweet dreams makenzie"

-------------

A/N

I already updated today but, but i wanted to update again because i want to finish this story so i can start the second book in the series :). It's going to be called talks at twelve so yeah that's fun. Oh, also the series is called the "Our Time Series" okay. I'm so hype i wrote outlines for the stories so the writing process is more organized than any story i've written.

i love you all so much!

comment and vote x

-kayla :-)