1.6

(STARTS WITH A CONVERSATION BETWEEN KENZIE AND KAYLA OKAY)

hazza <3 (kayla): I JUST WANT TO CUDDLE WITH MICHAEL.

tommo <3 (kenzie): SAME

hazza <3 (kayla): OKAY YOURE SENDING ME PICTURES OF MICHAEL TO STOP ME FROM ASKING ABOUT ASHTON

tommo <3 (kenzie): it's just... it's complicated.

hazza <3 (kayla): you know that you can talk to me about anything.

tommo <3 (kenzie): i just idk what to do. i really like him as more than a friend and it gets really hard because everytime I talk to him, I fall harder.

hazza <3 (kayla): shit. this sounds like some plot of a fan fiction. but in all seriousness, this is kinda corny but yeah do whatever your heart tells you ok? in the end it's your choice with what you want to do with these feelings. don't think about he's dating bryana; just make your decision without their relationship clouding your judgement. i personally think you should just tell him how you feel because you never know he might like you too but whatever you decide to do I support you :)

tommo <3 (kenzie): thanks kayla. your advice and you listening means a lot :)

hazza <3 (kayla): of course :)

tommo <3 (kenzie): I think I might just distance myself from him. I don't want to
be known as the girl who tried to ruin bryana and Ashton's relationship. 

hazza <3 (kayla): okay whatever you decide I support :)

(back to KASHTON conversation)

ashton (3:00 am): hey

kenzie (3:01 am): hello

ashton (3:02 am): so how've you been? we haven't talked in awhile

kenzie (3:03 am): I've been ok. i guess

ashton (3:04 am): did i do something??

kenzie (3:05 am): no why?

ashton (3:06 am): you seem really distant.

kenzie (3:07 am): I'm just tired. goodnight ashton

-------------------

A/N

yay i updated!! i decided I'm going to do what one of my favorite authors larry_lashton does and ask you guys questions about the chapter.

what do you think about kenzie distancing herself from ashton? do you think it will work out in the long run? 

comment and vote xx

ilysm <333

-kayla :-)