Women Lie, Too (Lesbian)(Not...

By _Papii_

Love doesn't come without a scar or two. Bree has a dramatic world unfolding around her and she has to do her... More

Chapter 1: Same ole same ole
Chapter 2: Mind of a maniac
Chapter 3: She-Devil
Chapter 4: Talkin'
Chapter 5: Know thy enemy
Chapter 6: The Goods!
Chapter 7: Who are you?
Chapter 8: Consequences
Chapter 9: Gitty
Chapter 10: Pretty Again
Chapter 11: Stolen Kisses
Author's Note
Chapter 12: Not Long Enough
Chapter 13: Never Simple
Chapter 14: The chase
Chapter 16: In your feelings?
Sorry Ppls !
Chapter 17: Come Over
Chapter 18: Losing
Chapter 19: More To This
Chapter 20: Face Off
Chapter 21: Hit The Fan
Chapter 22: Can't Compare
Chapter 23: You Aren't Ready
Chapter 24: Let It Out
Chapter 25: "Dear Bree..."
Chapter 26: One by One
Chapter 27: Set-Up
Chapter 28: The Removal
Chapter 29: Hollow Points
Chapter 30: You and Me
Chapter 31: Bells and Bibs?
The Bond

Chapter 15: Striking a nerve

3K 150 26
By _Papii_

Andrea

"Get your ass up right now!"

I jump up from my bed and I am faced with an angry Cathy. She is holding a newspaper in her manicured hand.

"What am I looking at?" I whine.

"This shit!" She points to a picture of Bree and I kissing infront of a very shocked Marcus.

I gasp, "no this- I - we-"

"Explain this! Are you gay?! Is she your girlfriend or are y'all just fucking?! Talk dammit!" She rants. I can't even process right now.

"What time is it?" Her eyes pop out her head.

"Bitch! You're blasted all over the news with your lesbian lover and all you can say is 'what time is it?', have you lost your damn mind?"

I rub my temples, "please stop yelling at me. We aren't a couple. We aren't lovers. I saw Marcus and one thing led to another."

Cathy sighs heavily and sits down on my bed, " well what did it feel like?"

This is the first time that I had thought about the kiss since yesterday. I sigh and smile brightly, "honestly?"

"Well I definitely don't want a lie Andrea."

"It was good. Her lips were soft. I caught her off guard with it but she didn't pull away."

"So you like her?" Cathy seems surprised about my response but she is definitely intruiged.

"No- I don't think so but that kiss had a little-" I stop talking immediately.

Do I like Bree? I mean she had been there since this crazy mess has started but that shouldnt mean anything. Yes, she is beautiful. Yes, she is smart, sophisticated, naturally sexy without even trying, funny, and just so damn... Just damn. Even in my head I get tongue tied just thinking about her.

Snap! Snap!

"Helloooo! Anybody home?"

I clear my throat, "umm yeah. My bad. Just caught up in my thoughts."

"You were saying something, finish." I flip the covers back exposing my black lingerie set. I quickly grab my robe.

"Never mind, can we change subjects?"

"No we cannot. I think you like her Andrea. Its all over you. She is basically all you talk about. And just a moment ago, you had the biggest smile on your face. Please don't be stubborn. Just talk to her. Personally, I think she is a pretty girl and super laid back and that's exactly what your up tight ass needs." I can't help but smirk because she thinks she knows everything. "I do know everything." I open my mouth but she waves her hand to dismiss the comment of denial. "I see it all over you face."

Knock! Knock! Knock!

"Hold up let me get the door." I tell Cathy and walk to the front door. I quickly open the door and I feel a body push past knocking my robe open. The next thing I notice is the cameras flashing, so I scramble to close my robe.

"Damn!" I see Bree slam the door quickly. "Sorry about running in your house but it seems that our fans are enjoying the peep show." My cheeks heat up when I see Bree eyes lurk over my skin. "Wow black suits you." She reaches out touches my stomach and my muscles tighten.

I bit my lip hard. Her hands are so soft. Her fingers glide across my navel and I shake. She halts immediately and clears her throat.

"We have to talk." Her eyes look everywhere but my eyes so take this moment to tie my robe instead of just closing it.

"Yeah I know."

"Why did you kiss me?" She finally looks at me. I'm not use to this serious side but its kind of sexy to see her so stern with me.

I sigh, "I don't know. I did it to get under Marcus's skin. I didn't know that people were watching."

"So now what?" I'm glad she isn't angry with me but I'm going to ask just in case.

"I'm not sure but are you upset with me?" She looks at me and shakes her head.

"No. I could never be mad about a beautiful woman kissing me. To be honest with you, I haven't stop thinking about it since it happened." I feel my face heat up. Damn I can't stop smiling around this chick. Its moments like this that makes me want to kiss her but I don't want to lead her on.

"Well I guess it was your lucky day because it won't be happening again." I push her playfully. She laughs and nod her head in acceptance but for some reason I wanted her to fight me about it.

"I respect that." I kick myself mentally. "But can I at least get another peek, " I can tell she is joking with me. I just wish she was serious because I can feel a small pool between my legs. Its been a while since had a good release.

"You are silly but have a seat. I assume you came to chill." She plops on my couch and kicks off her shoes. "Want something to drink?"

"Yeah. Gimme some juice please."

"Coming right up." I shuffle to the kitchen and I take a deep breath. What is going right now? Its just Bree. No big deal right? So what if we kissed?

I walk back into the living room and hand her the glass of juice and I sit down next to her.

"Can I tell you something Andrea?"

"Sure, you know that silly." She smiles faintly but continues to look at the blank TV screen.

"I want to kiss you. I told you that I can't get it out of my head and that's a bad thing because I don't want to ruin our friendship." For the first time, I see her blush. I can't tell her that I have been thinking about it too because it will lead her on but- ugh!

She places the cup down on the table and looks at me. I smile faintly and I move closer. We are just centimeters apart and I can literally feel the tension. My breathing slows and I press my lips against hers gently.

I feel one hand on my face and the other on my robe. She tugs and my robe slips off my shoulders and I climb on to her lap. Her soft hands immediately goes to my lower back and the kiss heats up. My hips find their own slow rhythm, slightly grinding on her pelvis. Her lips leave mine and they attack my neck. Sucking, sending waves of pleasure all over my skin. Please don't stop.

I grab her hands and guide them to my ass. She quickly understands what I want and grips it firmly. I bite my lip trying stiffle the moan but failing miserably. I run my fingers through her hair as she bites on my sensitive skin. I feel her head lower and kiss on my chest. She snatches the thin material down freeing my breast and she immediately begins to sucks on my nipple.

"Uhh-", shit! My skin is on fire and I want her. Now! She slaps my ass and then I notice the warm liquid sliding down my inner thigh. I guess she feels it to because she reaches down and cups my womanhood. "Bree please dont tease-", I feel her fingers push my panties aside and her fingers rub gently. She wastes no time entering my walls, pumping her hand slowly. I know my eyes are in the back of my head because she immediately finds my spot.

I bounce up and down because she is killing me with this slow pace, she is going to make me lose it, if she keeps this up.

"B-Bree, stop play- playing!" I grab her hand attempting to direct her but she slaps my hand away but since I'm so hard headed, I tried it again and she pinned my hand behind my back. My other hand was on her shoulder for support.

"Ahhh!" I hiss in her ear when I felt her go deeper. "Baby please go faster." I moan in her ear.

"Andrea do you- whoa!" My eyes pop open as I see Cathy stand there. Bree immediately freezes. She turns around bolts back down the hallway.

I slowly back off of Bree and fix my little clothing. I put my robe back on.

"Umm, I should go see what she needed. Please don't leave." I say quietly. I don't want her to think I hated her. We finally make eye contact and I see guilt and regret taking over her face. "Bree-"

"I will be here." She says quietly but looking at her hands.

I nod and walk down the hallway. I timidly step into the room. I see Cathy sitting on my bed, in shock.

"Cat. Before you yell, it just happened." She says nothing. I poke her. She looks at me and smiles.

"That was hot but weird. You were all into it, too. Makes me wanna try a girl shit." She laughs.

"Cathy-", she covers my mouth.

"Don't. Just go talk to her. NOW!" She pushes me off the bed towards the door. I mindlessly walk down the hallway. I turn the corner only to find an empty living room.

"Shit!" I look out the window to see her climbing in her truck, avoiding the cameramen and their questions. I walk away from the window and flop on the couch defeated and horny as ever. It wasn't supposed to go that far. It was supposed to be just a kiss but why did I want so much more?

Bree had struck a nerve that only she can fix and I know it. I'm not sure if I want to be with her but I know that I want I her in my bed. I cross my legs to calm the throbbing but it was pointless.

I wonder why she left so quickly. We need to talk and if that means hunting her sexy ass down then so be it. I get what I want and I want her. Bad.

*
*
*
*
*

Bree running from Andrea, smart or dumb?

What's next?

Vote && comment please so I know you are enjoying the story.

_Papii_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 3.2K 21
"I would prefer not to hurt you, but I will if I need to." They said. I felt cold metal on my neck moving lightly against my skin. My emotions were a...
734K 26.4K 37
Sam, a shy, 16 year old, closeted lesbian who has anxiety issues and abusive parents meets Avery, a soon to be Beta, who wasn't expecting to find her...
2.5K 130 24
For the hopeless romantics like myself🤭(start might be a little slow but trust me it's worth it) Scared to feel, scared to love, scared to live. She...
7.1K 257 11
To be honest, Jasper's not sure of the exact moment he realized he was gay. He suspects it was somewhere around fifth grade. All the other kids start...