The Wrong direction (one dire...

By imastillgonnadream

Harry has a secret. A secret he doesn't want anyone to know because he is afraid that they will treat him d... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23

chapter 14

4K 99 22
By imastillgonnadream

WOW! We're at chapter 14 already! So so so so so sorry it's taken me so long to update. I swear I will update more often.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's P.O.V

I could feel my body shake as Louis slammed the door to the room. I could hear his loud footsteps fade away, and I could feel my body begin to heave, but I had nothing to heave up.  I was empty.

 A few tears slipped down my face, and I felt Liam's strong arms wrap around my body and pull me into a hug.  "Haz....." Liam whispered into my ear. "Stop shaking, please." I felt him hold me even tighter, and I let my body fade into his embrace.

I felt hurt.  Louis, the one person who I could totally trust with all my heart and soul had left me.  He was the only one who I could trust.  He was my best friend, even before he found out about my eating disorder.  And that's just it.  Now, he hated me- he hated me for a secret that wasn't his to share.  He hadn't even said goodbye.  He haden't even said sorry.  He just....left.

After awhile, I stopped shaking. I felt dead and exhausted, but at least I didn't feel like I was going to get sick anymore.I slowly got up off of the bathroom floor.  Liam helped me up out of the stall, and walked me over to the sink. I felt like an old woman, who is not able to walk without support from another.  I felt so weak that I could hardly stand.  My vision was blurry, and my heart rate was increasing.  Why was I feeling like this?  What was happening? 

Liam seemed oblivious to anything that I was feeling.  He was concentrating on how I looked other than how I felt. "Harry,"  He simply  said looking into my dim green eyes, " We really should get you out of those clothes." He began to take my shirt off.  I wanted to resist, but I couldn't.  Maybe it was because I was too tired to stop him, or maybe I knew he was going to find out anyway, or maybe it was because I really did want someone to help me and I had been deceiving myself the whole time, but for someone reason, I let the words come out of my mouth.

"I'm anorexic Liam."  I said.  The words hung in the air.  They pierced right through my own heart. I closed my eyes.  I didn't want to see the hurt on his face. Why did I just say that?  Was I  too exhausted to understand stand what I was saying?

I could barely understand anything anymore.  All courage that I had when I was eating was gone.  Al hope that I was feeling to begin my recovery faded into the dimness of the day.  I felt lost and alone. I felt exposed, and I suddenly wished that I could take back what I had just said to Liam.

I could feel Liam shuffle closer to me."What?"  He whispered.  It was almost inaudible.

I didn't want to answer him.  I didn't want to see the disappointment in his eyes.  I just kept my eyes closed and whispered back, "I'm anorexic.  I haven't been eating for a couple months now.  And I don't want to take off my shirt because I don't want you to see what I've done to myself."  I hung my head in shame.

After afew minutes I opened my eyes.  I didn't look at him though.  I felt Liam's arms wrap around me  again, and I instantly fell into his embrace.  From the way that his body was shaking, I could tell that he was crying.  I was crying too. 

My tears didn't last long though.  As soon as I realized that I my walls were falling down, I dried away my tears.  I turned away from Liam.  "I'm so sorry." I wanted to leave, but I couldn't.  I felt weak; so weak.  It again dawned on me what I was actually doing to myself.  I was killing myself and everyone around me who even cared once to give a shit about how I felt.  I didn't want to die- I don't want to die.  I don't want this disease to kill me.  I love life.  And I know that I have people here on earth who love me too.  There are people here who love me not for how thin I was or by what I was wearing.  There were people who wouldn't criticize me for how I feel or for what I was doing to myself.  They love me for me.  And these people- these extraordinary people- are here for me.  Liam, Zayn, Niall, and Louis- well probably not Louis anymore, but the others do.  And they're willing to help me get better. 

I turned back to face Liam.  I felt the tears coming back into my eyes.  I bit my lip to push them back.  "Liam, can you help me.  Please?"  I said quietly.  He just nodded.  "Who else knows about this?"  He questioned.  I sighed, and brushed back my curls.  "Louis and Zayn." 

I felt like he was itching to know more.  Like he wanted to know how it all started and how I have kept this big of a secret from him, but I interrupted him.  "Can I go to my room now?  I'm exhausted."  And that was the truth.  I felt drained.  Not just mentally, but physically too.  I felt that if I didn't get some more rest that I might faint.  I was too tired to eat my lunch.  I was too tired to try want help. I felt too tired to even walk to the car. 

I latched onto Liam for support.  He held me tighter.  I think that now he could feel just how thin I was.  I think that he began to process what I was doing to myself.  The secret that I had kept from the world for so long was finally out and I let it escape.  I knew what would come next.  Therapy.  I was going to go through therapy.  I was going to get better.  Did I want it?

- - - -- - - 

Liam basically carried me to the taxi.  I felt too weak to stand.  I felt myself fading in and our of conciseness.  One second my eyes were open and the next they were closed.  I knew that the other boys were around me.  I could see their faces in the distance.  I couldn't see Louis though.  It was like he had disappeared.    

He had left me.  He was gone.  Maybe my disease scared him too much.  Maybe he couldn't handle my problems; he couldn't handle my scars.  

I knew that we were driving.  I didn't know where.  My head was killing me and it hurt to breathe.  What was happening to me?

Everyone around me was saying something about hospital?  Shock? What?

I couldn't ear my own thoughts.  There was a buzzing in my ear that wouldn't leave.   I couldn't tell what was happening to me.  I heaved- again, and again.  I then fell out of consciousness.  Why?  I was heaving up blood.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if you couldn't understand that last part.  It was a little confusing.  And I'm really sorry about not updating for forever.  And this chapter sucked, I know.  I just had to write something.  

I've been super busy so that is what I will use as my excuse for not updating.  And my friend died a little bit ago, and I just haven't felt like writing.  

But yeah, that was the chapter.  Sorry if you hated it.  There is more drama to come.  I love you all, and thanks for all of the votes, reads, and comments.  It means a ton to me :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.2K 1.5K 36
When Louis hateful words go to far, everything takes a unexpected turn. Harry dies. Niall admits to Zayn his love for Liam. Louis starts getting anon...
4.7K 199 42
She had it all with him. But she gave it all up so he could be free to achive his goal. But when he re-enters her life will she survive it. She is ba...
17.1K 903 14
*completed* Louis Tomlinson. Member of one direction.. he hates his life. Dealing with hate everyday not just from fans but also from the person he...
64.9K 992 45
Everybody has a side to them that they dont want anyone to know about. Harry is a drug user, Louis a closeted gay, Niall being anorexic and bulimic...