Love Thy Enemy (Harry Potter...

By KyoSilvaria

You know the famous Harry Potter and his enemy Draco Malfoy. But what if both of them has a twin sister that... More

Nevaeh Marie Malfoy (ReEdited)
Nikki Lily Potter (ReEdited)
Draco Lucius Malfoy (ReEdited)
Harry James Potter (ReEdited)
I Beat the Shit Out of Pansy (Edited)
I Wanted to Kiss Him, He Almost Kissed Me (Edited)
Helping Draco Can Be A Task and A Half (Edited)
I Need to Set Up Harry and Nevaeh (Edited)
He Wants to Date... Me? (Edited)
Nevaeh and I Are... Friends? (Edited)
Dracos a Wreak (Edited)
Sneaking Out is a lot Easier Said then Done... (Edited)
Fighting Nikki... Not a Smart Idea... (Edited)
Harry Thinks I'm a Liar... Gee... Thanks... (Edited)
I Get an Idea (Edited)
The Switch is Going to be Hell (Edited)
Draco Finds Out My Deepest Darkest Secret (Edited)
I Find Out Nevaeh's Deepest Darkest Secrets (Edited)
Blaise Tells Me What He Wants on the Date (Edited)
I Read Nevaeh's Journal... (Edited)
Nevaeh and Draco Get into...a Fight? (Edited)
Nevaeh Has Gone Totally Insane (Edited)
Character Contest/There's a New Kid in School (Edited)
Draco's Engaged? (Edited)
I Open Up To Ethan (Edited)
Harry and I...Bond? (Edited)
I'm Free! (Edited)
Nevaeh's Dead! (Edited)
What Happens in Hogwarts, Stays with Everyone (Edited)
Trying to Help Draco (Edited)
Winner!/I Still Miss Her (Edited)
What Did I Do? (Edited)
She Lied but I'm Happy... He Don't Remember so I'm Sad... (Edited)
Ethan Found Out... Shit (Edited)
Sometimes I Wonder if I Did the Right Thing (Edited)
Draco Knows (Edited)
They Knew? (Edited)
Draco, What Am I to Do with You? (Edited)
I'm Meant to Be with You, Harry (Edited)
I Pledge My Allegiance (Edited)
She Did What? (Edited)
I Just Don't Feel Like Caring No More (Edited)
I Don't Know What to do Anymore (Edited)
Floating in Memories (Edited)
Deep Into the Soul of Nikki Potter (Edited)
Numb and Alone (Edited)
I Wouldn't Care if a Brick Hit You in the Face and You Died (Edited)
She's Evil, and I'm Her Counter Part (Edited)
I Might Be Evil, but I Didn't Do It (Edited)
I Know What's Wrong With Her (Edited)
I'm Fighting For Control (Edited)
Sneak Preview: To Hate or To Love (Edited)
She Wants a Fight, I'll Give Her a Fight (Edited)
I Try to be a Good Sister (Edited)
I Wont Stop Fighting Until I Win (Edited)
Hard Times Comes With Hard Decisions (Edited)
Meeting With Demon, Hermione, and Ron...Who Said That Was A Good Idea Again?
It's Been A Month (Edited)
Some Revelations Burn You Too (Edited)
Time to Separate the 'Twins' (Edited)
We Still Have a Job To Do (Edited)
Epilogue (Edited)
New Story
Thanks guys!
Ideas!
ANNOUNCEMENT! MUST READ IF YOU LOVE THIS STORY!
Sequel!
It's Here!
Check It Out!
In Honor of Alan Rickman

It All Comes to a Conclusion (Edited)

3.1K 80 5
By KyoSilvaria

Draco

"I've been your sister for six years, and this is how you treat me! You just toss me aside like I'm some old piece of trash you don't want no more!" Nevaeh screamed at me.

I stood there in front of her looking at the one person I had been calling my sister for six years. I had took the ring off from around my neck when I found out she wasn't my real sister. According to Demon, the ring had been stolen from our father and whoever was caught wearing it would be killed violently.

"It's been a wonderful six years, but you're not my sister. You were created by the Dark Lord, created inside my sister's head. You took over her body, and took over her life," I said nonchalantly.

"We've had so much fun together! Being brother and sister! Me and you!" Nevaeh begged, "Why are you letting her come back into your life when we got a long so much better?"

I shook my head, "You just wouldn't understand. Amongst all of the good things, there were bad things that I will never forgive you for."

"What bad things? What did I ever do wrong?" She screamed at me.

I turned on her then, "What bad things? What did you ever do wrong?" I mimicked her, now pissed. "You took over my sister's life and never told anyone. You lived her life and ruined it. You kept things from me, things that I could have helped you with. You ripped my family apart and then turned around and pretended to commit suicide. All of this was for you, you did it all for yourself. Demon would never have done that. She was family first herself later. You weren't happy so you did everything you could to make yourself happy while ruining the lives of those around you!" I screamed at her, getting more pissed with each word I said.

Nevaeh looked at me, her eyes dulling from anger, "Demon would have gotten to that point too! She would have done exactly what I did!"

"Not without consulting me first! It doesn't matter anymore," I said calming down. "It's over. You were never my sister. We will keep away from each other and act like these past six years never happened."

"What if I don't want to?" Nevaeh challenged.

"It doesn't matter, Nevaeh, we will never talk again," I said as I left the room. I had been packing me stuff to move into a room with Blaise, not wanting to be in the same room as Nevaeh anymore.

I moved my stuff into my new room than went to walk around the school for a while to cool down.

I was walking by the Great Hall when Demon caught up with me. "Hello, my dear brother," she said all cheerfully.

"Hey," I said, still a bit mad from the conversation with Nevaeh.

"Talk with Nevaeh yet?" She asked. I had told her that I was going to stop talking to her and move into a room with Blaise, so she knew I was planning to do it.

"Yep. Didn't go too well," I replied looking over at her. "What's been going on with you and Harry?"

Demon smiled up at me, "He broke it off with Ginny the other night. We're officially a couple."

I nodded, "That's good. Hey, have you seen Nikki?"

Demon looked up at me, "She's out by the Black Lake, why?"

"I need to talk to her," I replied. I stopped and turned to look at my sister, "Demon, I know we just got reunited just a few days ago, but I really need to go talk to Nikki."

Demon smiled, "I totally get it, Draco. I know you two have been a thing on and off this past year."

I smiled at her, "Thanks, Demon. I'll catch up with you in a bit, okay?"

She nodded and walked off. I went outside and headed over to the Black Lake. When I got there I saw Nikki standing where I had stood months ago for Nevaeh's fake funeral.

"Hey." I said coming up behind her.

She turned and looked at me, tears staining her face. "Hey."

I came up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist, "What's wrong?"

She turned and buried her face in my chest, "It's coming to the end of the year, and so much has happened this past year. Me and you got together, Harry and Nevaeh got together. Nevaeh committed suicide, then came back. Nevaeh changed completely, and then come to find out Nevaeh isn't really Nevaeh, it's Demon that's Nevaeh. Now the year is coming to a close and things are going to change. Harry and I might not be coming back next year. What's going to happen to us? Until after this war, can we even be together?"

I looked down at her and sighed, "That's what I wanted to talk to you about, Nikki. I think for now we should take a break. I still love you, I still want to be with you, don't get me wrong. Right now is just a hard time for both of us. Let's wait until after the war is over and then we can be together forever. I promise."

Nikki looked up at me and smiled, "If that's what you want."

I smiled, "It's not forever, Nikki, it's only for now."

She nodded, "Okay. Can I ask just one last favor?"

I nodded, hurting on the inside. I looked up to the sky, the sun was setting. "Anything."

"Kiss me." She said.

I looked down at her a smiled, "It will only make things worse, Nikki."

She shook her head, "I just want one last kiss from you, to hold onto until we can be together again."

"How about this," I said, "I will call on you, I don't know when, and we will have one more night together until we can be together forever."

She smiled, "Okay. Just don't take too long."

I nodded, "Never. Can I have at least one favor from you though?"

She nodded, "Anything."

I looked down at her and into her hazel eyes, "Promise me that no matter what happens tonight, you will still love me."

She laughed, "Nothing could ever make me stop loving you, Draco."

I smiled, "I know, just promise me, though."

She thought about it then nodded, her smile fading, "You have a job to do tonight, don't you?"

I looked at her shocked, "How'd you know?"

"I knew all year." She replied, turning to look out at the Black Lake. "It's going to be bad isn't. The job and the war, I mean."

I sighed, "Yeah, it is."

She nodded, "I think I'm ready for it. Just don't get yourself kill, Draco. You have to be in one piece so you can come back to me."

I smiled at her, "Always, love. No matter what happens, I will come back to you."

Nikki nodded and pulled away from me, "I love you, Draco Lucius Malfoy."

I smiled, "I love you, too, Nikki Lily Potter." I turned to leave and then looked down at my ring finger which held my family ring. I turn around and grabbed Nikki's hand sliding the ring off my finger and onto hers. She looked at me confused and I smiled, "It's my promise to you. Until I can get you a wedding band, this will stand as my promise to return to you as soon as I can. Keep that ring with you, I want it back when I can put a real ring on that hand of yours."

Nikki laughed, "I'll guard it with my life."

"Good." I said and then turned and walked away.

I lie awake in bed, staring up at the ceiling. It was getting close to time, so I got up, changed into new clothes, and went to the Room of Requirement. Once there I went to the vanishing cabinet I had been mending all year. I watched as the nob turned slowly and Death Eaters crawled out of it. This was my job. Now, I still had another one to do.

I was shaking as I walked into the Astronomy Tower. I had my wand in my hand, and I was scared of what I had to do next. I knew Dumbledore had been out with Harry, and I knew he would be at his most vulnerable tonight. I had planned it all out, and I was scared that instead he would kill me. He was more powerful, of course he would kill me, or wound me, to save himself. He trusted me and I was about to end it all. I knew I would make sacrifices I didn't want to make tonight.

I knew after tonight I would lose Demon, I would lose the trust of Harry Potter. I would lose Nikki, as she would surely hate me for killing our Headmaster. How much did the Dark Lord want me to lose to prove to him I was loyal? I woke up screaming in the middle of the night, fearful of what was to come out of this year. My life would be over on this night, and nothing would stop it.

I walked up the steps when I heard Dumbledore talking, "Trust me."

I pushed open the door and raised my wand, pointing it straight at the old man. He turned to look at me and smiled, his eyes shining behind his half-moon spectacles, "Good evening, Draco. What brings you out on such a fine spring evening? Or is it summer?"

"Who else is here? I heard you talking." I demanded, scared he had back up that would end my life.

He smiled, "I often talk aloud to myself. I find it extraordinarily useful. That which sounds sane at a whisper can seem utterly mad when said for all the world to hear. Haven't been whispering to yourself, have you, Draco?"

I eyed him uneasily, wanting to be anywhere but in this room at this exact moment. I wanted to be someone else, something else. I wanted to be a bird, so I could fly away and have not a care in the world but to know when the worms would come up so I could eat. I had to stay strong though, so in a quivering voice I asked, "How do you know what I am? I've done things that would shock you."

Dumbledore looked at me, his smile dropping only a little. He wasn't scared, of course not! I was only a sixteen year old boy and he was maybe a hundred years old! He had much more power than some inexperienced child! Still he replied to me in a calm, gentle voice, "Like cursing Katie Bell and hoping she would, in turn, bear a cursed necklace to me? Like replacing a bottle of mead with one laced with poison? Forgive me, Draco, but these are attempts so feeble I cannot help but question if your heart has been really in them. I'm curious. When Voldemort gave you this task, when he asked you to kill me, was it in a whisper?

"He trusts me! I was chosen!" I screamed at him. I thrust my arm out and pulled back the sleeves of my shirt revealing the Mark I hadn't even shown either Nevaeh or Demon. He was right though, my heart hadn't been in any of those attempts, I was hoping each time they would fail, and they did.

Dumbledore nodded and raised his wand slowly, "Then I shall make it easy for you."

Fearful of him going to kill me I raised my own wand, "Explliarumus!"

Dumbledore's wand went flying and clattered across the floor. I watched it roll to a stop, feeling a mixture of fear and awe at what I had just done. The old man eyed the wand then me, "Well done, Draco. But I warn you. Killing is not nearly as easy."

I looked him in the eyes then to the clouds that were gathering over the castle, then glanced to the stairwell.

"You're not alone. Are you? There are others. How?" Dumbledore asked me.

A sneering smile comes to my lips, "The Vanishing Cabinet in the Room of Requirement."

"That cabinet had been broken for years."

"I've been mending it." I said proudly at my efforts.

"Ingenious. Let me guess. It has a sister. A twin." He sounded so proud in what I had done, but I wasn't as proud as I was playing to be. I knew what I had done was wrong and I hadn't really wanted to do it.

"In Borgin & Burkes. They form-" I started but he cut me off.

"A passage, yes. Very good." As I watched his eyes, as they turned to sympathy, "I once knew a boy years ago who made all the wrong choices. Let me help you, Draco."

"I don't want your help! Don't you see! I have to do it! I have to!" I yelled at him, tears coming to my eyes. Then I whispered, "I've got kill you, or he'll kill her."

Dumbledore couldn't hear me so he asked, "Say that again, Draco. But aloud this time."

My hand starts to tremble and I slowly begin to lower my wand when I heard footsteps echo. The door flies open as my aunt, Greyback and others came into the room.

"Well, now, look what we have here. Dumbledore. Wandless and alone. Cornered in his own castle. Well, done, Draco." My aunt says, proud of how far I've come.

"Good evening, Bellatrix. I think introductions are in order." Dumbledore said. I couldn't understand what he was doing, talking to my aunt like she was one of his students, but thinking about it, she probably was.

"Love to, Albus. But I'm afraid we're on a bit of a tight schedule." Bellatrix turned me then, "Do it."

I raised my wand again, my arm shaking once again. The spell was on my lips but I couldn't say it. I couldn't.

"He doesn't have the stomach. Like his father. Let me finish him. In my own way." Greyback commented on my weakness at not being able to kill my Headmaster.

Bellatrix turned and yelled at him, "No! The Dark Lord was clear. The boy's to do it. Go on, Draco. Now!" Bellatrix ended yelling at me.

I raised my wand again, hand trembling more.

"No." Someone said.

I turned to see Snape coming into view, glade that he was here. All year he had been offering me assistance, but I kept turning it down, sure I could do it all on my own. Now I was grateful that he was here.

"Severus." Dumbledore said.

"Well, look who's here. Hogwarts own Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. Come to see the slaughter?" Bellatrix asked him.

Dumbledore stumbled, clutching his stomach, "Severus...please."

"Avada Kedavra!" Snape yelled.

Green light was cast from his wand and hit Dumbledore in the chest. He fell over the balcony, and down to the word below.

After that everything started to blur together and before I knew it, I was home, in my room alone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.3K 1.5K 14
Just a little book I made Draco Malfoy is a Slytherin his also an Veela couning and devilish Luna Lovegood is a Ravenclaw she's innocent smart quit...
22.8K 461 16
Magnolia is Harry Potters's twin sister. All they ever needed was each other. That was before Hogwarts. That was before Draco Malfoy. Things just...
30.5K 982 34
Y/n Malfoy (dracos twin) (she/her) falls in love with a boy. Not just any boy around though. Harry Potter. this story is complete!!
6.8K 108 13
Follow Alexandria Lillian Potter through her tangled love life as she fights for her twin harry potter to accept her choices and love interests. wha...