Soulmates ➳ m.c.(SLOW UPDATES)

By euvphony

In which two people wake up with their soulmate tattoo and are eager to find out who their match is. More

Prolouge
One
Three
Four
Five
Six
Not An Update
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
thirteen
fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
NOT AN UPDATE BUT STILL PLEASE READ THIS
.

Two

1.9K 41 5
By euvphony

Violet ❣

" Violet we have to go now or we'll be late,again"
" I know I'm coming"
Typical morning I woke up late again and now here I was rushing to get to school with my bestfriend in tow. As soon as I stepped onto campus the warning bell rang signaling there was only 5 minute to get to class. I took my regular seat in the back, "Hey Mitchell"
"Hi Violet , wake up late again?"
"Is it that obvious?"
"Just a little",he laughed.
It was when my teacher began teaching that I felt a sharp pain on the side of my wrist. "Shit",I muttered under my breath. The pain then went away and I turned my wrist.
" Holy shit"
"Mitchell that type of language will not be tolerated in my classroom"
" uhm, sorry but I think Violet may have gotten her soulmate tattoo"
I sat there dumbfounded while Mrs. White walked towards me whispers being heard throughout the class.
" Violet, go to the nurses office she'll know what to do"

☓☓☓
Sorry if this is shitty but I wanted you guys to be able to see where they both were / how they reacted when they got their tattoo. Remember to vote and stuff also this story will mainly be told in michaels pov with occasional 3rd and Violet pov :-)

Stay rad friends xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

891K 41.3K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
413K 14.5K 90
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
494K 30.9K 95
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
188K 7.8K 57
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...