Seventeen

--A/N IMPORTANT --
basically I haven't been updating as much bc of school im taking two ap classes kms so maybe I'll post more just depends because I've sort of lost interest in this story but I have to other stories
For him and Wild you should Check those out xx--

tour is hard.being away from someone you love is hard.all of these things were brought to Violet's attention when Michael left two days ago to go on tour.she didn't think about how they could hardly talk due to time zones.she didn't think about how much of a strain the tour would put on their relationship.she knows fans first,music first,band first,and her second.its not like it's something that nobody knows it is in fact quite known how Michael ignores her while he's writing.they're two days into the tour and she already feels like Michael is ignoring her.and while this is half true it's not totally true.truth is Michael is living it up being back on tour.new city every night,bars and clubs after the shows, and the hookups oh how he missed the hookups.but Michael promised he had changed he made a promise to violet.and although they've barely spoken in two days everything was just fine. or at least violet hoped it was seeing as her soulmate was tweeting instead of texting her back.and although she was mad she tried her very best to get over it.
--
it's been four weeks since Michael left and violet and him are growing more and more distant as the time passes.michael just doesn't think about her and Violet tries her very best to occupy herself to not think of him.but the truth was they're on different walks of life. michael is living his dream on tour while she's at home focusing on graduating high school. her problems seem so small compared to michaels. just two days he called her complaining about how hard tour was and never being in a city longer than a day.how the off days are not really off days because they spend them in the bus or on a plane. he tells her about how he never has a second to himself, and by the time he's done ranting and asks her how she is she doesn't answer because how her problem of not being able to go out for lunch because she couldn't borrow her parents car that day just seemed so small. in a way this made violet think. how were they supposed to relate to eachother when they in no way had common experiences. the last four years of her life were spent at her high school, going to football games and other school things just didn't add up to michael's days of fun and traveling the world. their lives were in no way similar and by now it was blatantly obvious. the less and less they talked the further they felt from eachother. violet would text him and he wouldn't answer. and when he did it was late at night while she was asleep. their snapchat streak had died a long time ago and neither of them tried to revive it. he read every text, but didn't reply.looked at every snapchat, but didn't bother with a response.the more violet tried the more distant it seemed he became.eventually it all just felt like a giant waste of time.
***
SUPRISE! i did that after an entire year. pls don't hate me things have been v stressful. i have other stories if you want to check those out but i won't be posting v often cause this is just for fun.
••
PS DONT TRUST FUCKBOYS & DONT SEND NOODS
     ~gus (-: