Nine

Shout out to Cristina for being a pushy ass bitch for this chapter ♡

Violet ❣

Did I ever mention how much I hate school ? Well one thing I hate more than school is Ruby talking about 5sos at lunch. (a/n but this is literally me) All she did was talk about how hot Luke is and how cute Michael is with his new girlfriend Libby or whatever the fuck her name is.I'd honestly be lying if I said I wasn't mad at the fact that 1) Michael wasn't my soulmate because damn son and 2) because now I had to continue to search for my soulmate who I hope isn't a fucking loser.
" Okay so basically they were at the nice guy in LA & there's a picture of Calum looking absolutely disgusted by Lindsay and everyone on tumblr is like 'lmao this bitch just a groupie' but I'm like ' no just let her live with Mikey because OTP and the picture was taken out of context' "
After Ruby's little rant Cristina and I just gave each other a look like just shut her up.
" so yeah that's what I did yesterday also Michael died his hair blonde and I'm like "zayum daddy Lindsay is so lucky to he getting that"
"Yeah Lindsay great"
The bell signalling lunch was over and fourth period was now starting caused me and Cristina to get up and leave and head to our math class while Ruby went to P.E..
" I don't see why she keeps talking about it when she knew you were excited about the soulmate thing"
"Yeah I know but you really can't blame her your the same way when you talk about Matt Smith honesty "
"Okay but that's different because he wasn't almost your soulmate"

Math definitely was not my favorite class, in fact I hated it. But at least I sat close to Cristina who kept looking at me everytime the immature guys in our class made a penis joke.

"Dude it's not my fault you deep throat and swallow"
"I don't swallow"
"So your not denying the fact that you deep throat"
" Hey Nick"
"Yes Juan"
"Shut the fuck up "

Cristina turned around and literally burst out laughing. It's so hard to focus on math when conversations like that are going on.

(A/n this was an actual convo in my math class s/o to nick and Juan for making me almost fail my math class at the beginning of the year)

The bell rings finally after fourty more minutes of Nick talking about Juan and his "After school activities".
I was now walking to my Spanish class.
" Aye Violet, are you going to the homecoming game today?"
"Yeah, kinda have to go support my best friend you know?"
"Trust me, I know"

" Hola clase Tenga a mano su libro de texto y gire a la página 47"

---
Ayo so first of all is that even proper Spanish because I'm taking Spanish rn and I literally have no idea.
----

Michael ➳

" Hey Mike, The guys and I need to talk to you it's kinda important"
"Okay , now?"
"Uhm that was kinda the point of me coming to tell you"
" Alright let's go then, Cal"
As me and Calum walked down the stairs to the living room where both Luke and Ashton sat on the couch.
I sat down and looked at them hoping one of them would begin talking soon.
"Michael this is an intervention" Ashton said following with a long sigh.
"You've got to he fucking kidding me"
" But we're not Michael , we think Lindsay is a bad influence and she overall isn't very good for you"
" What are you my dad?"
"No, but I can call him if you'd like?"
" You guys , just because you don't like her doesn't mean she isn't good for me. I could easily say the same thing about your girlfriend ,Ashton."
"Well my girlfriend isn't dragging me to parties every night and using me to get VIP!"
" How the fuck would you know that ?
You think you know so much when in reality you don't know shit ,Ashton!"
" You know what Michael ,fuck you! You think your hot shit because your somewhat famous well guess what jackass you'd still be the same loner sitting in your room if Luke hadn't uploaded the videos and forgave your sorry ass."
" Don't bring me into this I just want my friend back."
"Well it's not my fault that people fucking like me,Ashton. People didn't even fucking like you when this band started.They only like you now cause your buff as fuck"
" 'oh look at me I'm Ashton and everyone used to hate me because I was weird and now that people like me I'm gonna keep acting like people don't like me and act like I'm all mature when In reality I make just as much penis jokes as the rest of us."
" Okay Michael why don't you go out with your girlfriend and go drink again oh wait you did that last night and if I remember correctly the night before as well."
" It's not my fault for having a life "
" No Mike , having a life and becoming an alcoholic are two different things "
" Oh fuck off , Ashton!"
And with that I left the house immediately regretting 1) fighting with my best friend and talking to him like that and 2) only fighting because of a girl

-----
Whooooo!! Drama central up in here literally Michael dump her and find Violet yoo.