Irresistible. boyxboy

By CupycakesGoRawr

This is the original Irresistible I will be writing a new one, with more detail, etc. If you'd like to read b... More

Irresistible. boyxboy
Irresistible 1- part 2! (:
Irresistible 2(:
Irresistible 3 <3
Irresistible 4
Irresistible 5 ;OOO
Irresistible 6 [[[[=
Irresistible 7 :)?
Irresistible 9. ;]
Irresistible 10 =DDD
Irresistible 11 ****<3
Irresistible 12
Irresistible 13 :P
Irresistible 14 ;DDDD?
Irresistible 15 =3
Irresistible 16
Irresistible 17 :))))))))!
Irresistible 18 !!!! ;3?
Irresistible 19 ^____^
Irresistible 20
Irresistible 21 :!!!$$$
Irresistible 22 =)(= (Will be redone)
Irresistible 23 < <3 >
Irresistible 24
Hmmm, Update?
Teaser.~

Irresistible 8

109K 2.6K 747
By CupycakesGoRawr

WHATS GOING ON?! I screech in my head, whats he doing?

I can swear he is looking at my lips, my tummy does a cartwheel and my heart starts to speed up, but why? His eyes move back up to mine, I stare at him. Whats going on? His gaze moves back down to my lips, I find my eyes going down to his lips as well.

He leans in closer and stops and it looks like he is debating, If your going to kiss me just.....oh my god just kiss me! 

Right when his head starts to lower more the porch light snaps on and he jumps away from me so fast, I feel the warmth of his body so close to mine disappear, cold air replacing it.

The door swings open,"Boys? What are you guys doing just standing out here?" my father says.

I cant speak, was he just about to kiss me? I could have sworn he would have if dad didnt freaking interrupt! He just ruined it all! I glare at him. My heart is still beating so fast, and I feel myself flush.

"Boys?"

"Oh, no reason dad, I was just about to go inside anyway, I'm cold." Oliver says looking like he is unaffected, maybe it was my imagination? No he was....but I thought he was disgusted with me.

With that Oliver pushes his way past dad and goes inside,"Ummm, yeah." I say rushing after Oliver, I have to know! 

I see him running up the stairs, why is he going so fast? I run after him. Almost tripping over a step,"Oliver." I whimper.

He looks back real fast seeing how close I am he goes faster, he goes in his room and shuts the door, locking it. What the fuck? Why is he locking the door? He's the one who almost kissed me! 

I knock on the door, "Oliver, open the door." I really need to know.

"No, just go away." He sounds frustrated.

"No not until you let me in."

"Well I guess you'll be standing there for a long time then." I lean my ear against the door, I hear him moving alot.

"Why won't you let me in?" 

"Cause, I just don't want you in here." My heart drops aliittle. 

"P-please, let me in?" I whine. Come on please...

"Uh, nope." I then hear his phone ringing. Who could that be? I scowl.

"Oh hey baby, yeah, just come on over. Yes, I'll be making it up to you."

My heart drops even more, fucking bitch. I pound on the door, "Let me in, now. Oliver, just let me in." 

"I'd rather not,...Oh baby sorryy no I was talking to Cedric, yeah . I love you too, bye." I hear him close his phone

"Oliver...Why were you about to kiss me?" I say through the door, I hear him scoff.

"What the fuck are you talking about? Why would I almost kiss you?" He laughs a bitter laugh. "Your a guy who happens to be my half BROTHER" he makes it  to where I realize he said brother," and plus I have a girlfriend, who a matter of fact is on her way here."

"You know perfectly well what I'm talking about, outside, on the porch you were about to kiss me. half brothers, that means nothing, and who cares if your a guy. I dont fucking care about your girlfriend, she can suck my left nut."

"Uh, no I wasn't. there was something on your face. I don't care we are still brothers, I care, I'm straight! " I can tell he is getting a lil bit more frustrated.

I noticed he didnt defend his girl, which makes me feel happy. 

"Come on, Oliver that's the oldest thing in the book, "Something on your face" Bullshit." I frown, "LET ME IN." I want that kiss now, desperately.

"N-nope and its not bullshit, its the truth, why would I want to kiss you? Like I said IM STRAIGHT."

"Obviously-..." I'm interrupted by a little Rachel coming out of her room rubbing her eyes saying,"Cedricy, whats going on?" She mumbles in a sleepy voice.

UGH, "Nothing sweetie, just go back to bed. "

"No.." She says stubbornly.

I sigh, "Dont think that this is over, Oliver." I walk away, "Lets go Rach," I grab her hand and lead her back to her bed.

"But I dont wanna go to bed now, plus you haven't done anything I wanted." She pouts,"Tomorrow I'm all yours but right now its bed time."

"But..." She complains.

"No buts, time for bed." I lift her up into her bed and tuck her in, I lean down and kiss her cheek. "Good night sweetie."

I start to walk away but she grabs for my hand, tugging, "stay until I fall asleepy?"

Oh my gravy, "Okay..." I sit down and wait until she passes out. 

I see Oliver, running towards me and he stares at me, why is he staring at me like that? 

"Cedric..." He whispers.

"Yes?" I whisper back.

He grabs me and pulls me close, "Don't leave me...EVER. I won't be able to take it if you do." I lay my head against his chest and feel his heart beating fast, his heart iits beating so fast, am I doing that to him?

"I won't ever leave you Oliver, ever."  My heart is beating fastly.

He pulls away he lifts up my chin, "Promise?"

"I promise Oliver, I wont ever." He then smiles and leans down kissing me passionately, like I was the only one in this whole wide world. Like he loved me with every fiber of his being. 

I kiss him back with just as much passion, whats gotten into him? 

He pulls away, and I whimper, he smiles down at me, "Don't worry baby, their's plenty more where that came from." 

"I hope so..."

"Their is, from now on, these lips," he points at his lips, "Are yours whenever you please."

"Mmmm, I like the sound of that..." I say cuddlying to his chest, god I love this, I wanna stay like this forever...

"Cedric...."

"Hmmm?" I say happily.

"I love you...."

I jolt awake, my eyes wide. That was a dream?! UGH, why do dreams always have to be better than reality?!

Geez, my hearts still pounding. I touch my chest, I sigh. Unfortunately, I don't think he'd ever love me like that. 

OH YEAH! Crap, I fell asleep! I get up and charge out of that room and towards Oliver's door, I walk quietly, knowing that everybody is asleep. I grab for the doorknob hoping its unlocked, turning the doorknow it turns, YES! Its unlocked.

I open the door and close it softly and then I see Oliver laying there asleep, oh my god he looks like an angel just laying there, sleeping.

I sit on his computer chair, I'll just sit here and wait until he wakes up then I'll confront him. Not like he can lock me out this time. I smile evily. 

I sigh, what a dream, Oliver be that sweet towards me? HAH, thats funny. He looked at me with so much love in his eyes. Only in my dreams, will he ever look at me like that. My heart sinks, I want that dream again, I want that feeling again. I want him to look at me like that. 

I get up from his chair and kneel next to his bed, and stare at his adorable sleeping face, I reach out slowly touching his hair, playing with it. I smile.

Next thing I know Oliver is grabbing my wrist, which is shooting tingles up my arm and  he is throwing me onto his bed getting on top of me. 

"EEP!" Holy shizzzzznipples.

He is looking down at me, "Who said you could come in my room?"

I like this position we are in, I blush. He is straddling me and he doesn't even know it. I smile,"I did." 

 "I don't...-" I interrupt him..

"Why did you lock me out of your room and why were you about to kiss me last night until dad rudely interrupted?" 

He looks away, "I wasn't going to kiss you last night, I told you that. Their was something on your face."

I reach out and turn his face towards mine, "Look at me." He looks at me, "That's bullspit Oli."

"No it isn't." 

I sigh,"why are you denying it? I just don't understand. One minute it seems like you want me and then the next your pushing me away, why?"

He is silent. 

After like 5 minutes it feels like, I shake my head, "Sorry, forget it. I'm sorry for asking so many questions." I fake a smile trying to hide the disappointment. "Could you please get up? Im kinda hungry and plus gotta play with Rach today, torture time." I fake a laugh. 

Uh, why isnt he doing anything? I really need to get out from under him or I'll go insane. Or I'll do something he will hate me for.

"Ummm..." I start to wiggle from underneath him. "Oli?" 

He mumbles something that I don't hear, "What was-..."

Then his lips crash into mine.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dunno not completely satisfied with this chapterr. But oh well =D Tell me what you think? (: <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 407 28
brendon's trans and gay. dallon has a crush on the new boy. tw: dysphoria, transphobia, and homophobia also this moves pretty fast for a few chapters...
383K 21.4K 39
𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞. 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝. 𝐇𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐢...
27.5K 1.4K 26
Two broken boys who fell in love. *p.s i wrote it as a 13 year old who knew nothing about anything but lol i'm exposing my problematic past so enjoy.
6.8K 152 13
I DO NOT! DO.NOT OWN ANY CHARACTERS,OR SONGS MENTIONED IN THIS STORY.I HAVE ONLY WRITTEN IT USING THE CHARACTERS AND THE WRITING IS ALL I OWN.