Percy Jackson: A new beginning

By Phoenix0fire

What am I? Where am I? Who am I? I don't know. When Percy is 5 years old she gets into a car reck. She Lost... More

Less then a minute
Oh this is not good
She aint the luckiest person in the world
This may be an amazing idea
Paper........Work?
A long Night ahead of me
Thor BOWED
UGH!
August 18
How much Time?
I knew there was hope
Percy Jackson
ASAP
SO SORRY
New Book!

Avengers assemble

8.4K 220 11
By Phoenix0fire

PERCYS POV

My names Perseus Jackson-Stark. I was adopted by Tony and Pepper Stark.
Three years ago I lost my memory's of everything down to my name. Steve said he understood sense he was frozen in time. But that not the same, I wasn't frozen in time. Steve never lost his memories of anything. He remembered his Mom, Dad, Girlfriend. As for me I couldn't even remember my name, or my own mother. I couldn't remember her name or the why she looked. I couldn't remember my twin brother Tyler. Nothing.
All I know about the is the stuff you get off the internet or S.H.I.L.D. I don't remember the special things. There favorite food or thing to do. I don't remember fond memories of us just being a family. Steve said it's better when your in a situation were you don't know what's going on, you don't remember anything. No it worse. Sense I don't remember the it feels like a waist of time.
I have a picture of all of us together as a nice family. I keep it were ever I go. But the rest of the time I try not to remember any of that.
***
"Get back here squirt!" Yelled Clint while he was running after me. I stoled his bow it's around my back.
"Never" I yelled as I ran into a vent
"No not, not the vent" he yelled " And she's in the vent.
"Should have seen it coming Clint, she always goes into the vent wouldn't be surprised if she had a secret hideout in there." Said Natasha
"Well she could stop" he said
While they were bickering back and forth I grabbed my water Bloons and kerf gun. Crawling to another air vent I opened it quietly. I jumped to the ground not making a single noise. Lessons with Aunt Natasha really paid off.
Grabbing two water balloons in my hand I through them at uncle Clint.
"Agh" he grunted
He turned around where he could see me. BIG mistake. When he turned around i shot water in his face with the Nerf gun.
During this parade of water came Jarvis's voice from the sealing saying the one and only words.
"Avengers assemble"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 620 34
I was never a normal girl. Since I was five years old, I dreamed about the Doctor, and I lived with two of his companions-Amelia and Rory Williams. I...
12.2K 516 12
"if only you waited a little longer" ©️taekenV
17.2K 313 28
This is adopted from @eniolaadora20 and @ShadowW0lfie, please enjoy
262K 7.7K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...