I Love You is a Horrible Thin...

By not_invisible

Skyler grew up watching her father beat her mother senseless. She watched as her once beautiful mother become... More

Character Profile
Prologue/Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: A Tale of Two Mates
Chapter 3: Welcome to Hell High
Chapter 4: Why are you so mad?
Chapter 5: She's mine not yours?
Chapter 6: Feelings
Chapter 7: Caden Knows
Chapter 8: Safety
Chapter 9: Because of You
Chapter 10: Leaving
Chapter 11: Lost
Chapter 12: Alter Ego
Chapter 13: Plans
Chapter 14: Welcome Home
Chapter 15: Molly Miller
Chapter 16: I Love You Part 1
Chapter 16: I Love You Part 2
Chapter 17: Our Pain
Chapter 18: Abuse
Chapter 19: Floating
Chapter 20: Feeling
Chapter 21: The Return Home
Chapter 22: Letting Go.
Chapter 23: The Wedding
Chapter 24: Nothing
Chapter 26: Barbies
Chapter 27: The End and The Beginning
Epilouge

Chapter 25: The Basement

4.5K 182 5
By not_invisible

Skyler's POV

I was no longer cold anymore. Mostly because I couldn't feel anything. I felt numb.

I could barely see a few feet in front of me.

I don't know how long I had been here. I just knew it felt like forever.

I had screamed.
I had cried.
I had begged.

But no one answered. No one came. I felt fragile. I felt like if I moved I would break. I was sitting in a pile of my own urine and feces. And I no longer cared.

I wanted to die.
Why wasn't I dead?

Why can't I just die already?

I leaned against the wall and rested my head on the stone. I closed my eyes and the only face that came to mind was Justin. That beautiful dark soul. I imagined his lips on my temple, his hand brushing against my face. It was a moment of pure love. I could bask in the feeling forever. But the moment I opened my eyes the vision was gone. He vanished. Like in real life he was gone. He was never mine. And never could be.

"Justin, help." I called out.

And the darkness overtook me.

Justin's POV

I woke up in a sweat. I saw her again. She was haunting me.

In my nightmare she was calling out to me. Begging for my help. Begging for me to save her. And I couldn't. I hadn't saved her.

I was in agony. I couldn't do anything. I was helpless.

My beautiful Skyler. She died alone and scared. And I knew she had called out for me. And I wasn't there for her. I never did anything right by her. Ever.

"Justin?" A voice came from the door. I looked up and saw Nick. My brother had decided to come stay with me after we found Skyler's body two weeks ago.

As much as I loved my bother I needed him to leave me the hell alone.

"Go! Leave!" I shouted at him. I could feel my blood vessels come alive. My face reddening.

He just sighed and closed the door behind him.

I laid up in my bed and rested my head in my hands. Why did this happen?

As tears rushed down my face I heard a whisper. It was faint and it came in on the wind. I listened harder. I could barely make out the words. But I heard my name. I closed my eyes and concentrated. Justin help.

I bolted right out of my bed and crumpled onto the floor. Pain over took my body. I felt dehydrated I felt broken. My bones hurt my head felt like it was being bashed in.

But my heart swelled with hope.

Suddenly the pain stopped. I closed my eyes and screamed through the packs mind link

SKYLER IS ALIVE!

Everyone was going to think I lost my mind. But I could feel my mate. My whole body my blood my heart. I could feel her. She was out there. And she needed me. And this time I would be there for her. I would save her. And I would tell her she was my soulmate.

This time I'll do this right.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 123 23
"Hear me moon, I am not one of them. I will never be one of them." Selena lived with her mother in a small neighborhood. School was a breeze with her...
9.4K 305 23
Shelly has already found her mate in the college she was in. Yet, she wasn't keen on acknowledging him. Since Nathaniel was two years older than her...
441K 6.6K 21
Jez has one of the most complicated lives you'd ever see. So this time she moves to a new city, to find a guy who used to hate, then to find that he...
Immortal Love By Jay

Teen Fiction

1.7K 84 42
*Sequel to The Runaway. You don't have to read that book to understand this one.* Skylar Perez is a loud and social girl. Ever since she was small sh...