Disney Genderbends/Love stori...

By Mythical_Roleplay

These are my Disney Genderbends More

Requests
Alina&Jaz
Robert&Flora/Edith
Cru de ville x Reader
Beck&Alice
Cinderon
Quick thanks
Andrew x Reader
Eseron x Reader
Elson x Reader
~Special!~ Human SulleyxReader
Niamh x Tony
Human Simba x Reader
Adam(Bryan Rose)xPhillipa
Grown up Peter Pan x Reader
It's nearly Christmas!!
Important A/N
100K READS!?!?!?!?!
Grown up Peter x Reader 2
Male Moana x Reader
Human Nick Wilde x Reader
PSA
Wilbur x Reader
Not an Update
Female Genie x Reader
Q&A
Taking a break...
Update
GCSE Results
Hello!
Christmas!!
2nd - Fix-It-Fifi x Reader
3rd - Human Mickey Mouse x Reader
Hey!
Merry Christmas
Oh Hey
Definietly a new part :/
Violet Parr x Reader
Omg I'm alive?!
Update
So....
Modern Flynn Rider x Reader (Soulmate AU)
#BlackLivesMatter
Mini Update
Idk
Results Day
Oops...
Update Part.... IDK
What's Going On and The Future

Sean White

43.2K 574 101
By Mythical_Roleplay

The princess hopped off her horse, petting her gently. She noticed seven colourful hats crowded round, what looked like a glass coffin. She frowned gently as she made her way over. Dol looked up at the princess and wiped her eyes. "It's sean, he's dead." She sniffed. The princess gasped as she covered her mouth with her gloved hand. The dwarves sniffed and some of them blew their noses with tissues. Slowly, the princess kneeled beside the coffin and looked at the ebony haired boy laying down in the white silk cushioning of the coffin. Gently she pushed the top off quietly, trying not to attract attention from the dwarves, who were hugging one and other. Leaning down, she kissed his blood red lips gently. After a minute, she pulled away, a sad look on her face. 

The princess went to leave when suddenly she felt a warm hand on her wrist, she averted her gaze back to Sean, whose eyes were open. He smiled gently and sat up. "You came to save me." He said softly. "Of course, I did." She answered and slowly, leant to down to give her prince a kiss...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 5.5K 21
๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ? ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜...
260 21 7
๐€ ๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐—บ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐Ÿ๐š๐ซ ๐—ผ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐—บ๐ž๐—บ๐—ผ๐ซ๐ฒ, ๐š ๐Ÿ๐š๐ซ ๐—ผ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐—บ๐ž๐—บ๐—ผ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ญ...
114K 1K 37
-Warning: sensitive topics and swearing.- Romantic and sometimes platonic oneshots with all your favourite Disney characters โœจ ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’• Please note that...
184K 5K 14
"๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฌ๐˜บ. ๐˜ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ, ๐˜Œ๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ." "๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž'๐—‹๐–พ ๐—†๐—’ ๐–ค๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐–พ๐—…๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ. ๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–บ...