Unique Beauty [ Book 1]

Bởi UrbanQueenBee

Ciara is a beautiful girl but everyone think that she's ugly and looks down on her. Ciara is a 17 year old gi... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
A/N
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
200 Pounds of Beauty
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Sequel!!!

Squeal, Yes or No, Ideas.

2.8K 64 13
Bởi UrbanQueenBee

Okay so, now since my mother is doing alot better and recovering from her stroke. I have time to write more and was wondering if you guys would like if I wrote a second book.

If you do or don't think so just let me know, but If you do I really need yall help to tell me what yall want or think should happen.

A/N : Can yall leave yall IG , Vine, Twitter, Vine, Snap Chat b/c I will be following people.

And if anyone could make me a cover just message me, and don't forget that I do talk to my fans and wont to know them more on here so don't be afraid to inbox me.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

Aora Bởi Sharon Adhiambo

Tiểu Thuyết Chung

4.3K 702 36
Aora is a girl who through out her life has always been indoors, she was beautiful yes but she felt like the world was so small She has been through...
36.4K 2.2K 28
17 year old, Nubia Kaikara Lockenight has been plagued by bullies about her dark skin since elementary school. When the harassment finally takes a tu...
3K 191 21
Darkness is something Ciara has experienced all through her life. She just doesn't know it yet. When she has her first ever nightmare at the age of 1...
2.1K 45 33
Ciara Wilson is not a normal 18 yr old girl. When she leaves her past and marries sociopath living in his parents mansion lot of fucked up thing happ...