LJ10

By moviegeek120

Sequel to CC7 More

LJ10 - Part 1
LJ10 - Part 2
LJ10 - Part 3
LJ10 - Part 4
LJ10 - Part 5
LJ10 - Part 6
LJ10 - Part 7
LJ10 - Part 8
LJ10 - Part 9
LJ10 - Part 10
LJ10 - Part 12
LJ10 - Part 13
LJ10 - Part 14
LJ10 - Part 15
LJ10 - Part 16
LJ10 - Part 17
LJ10 - Part 18
LJ10 - Part 19
LJ10 - Part 20
LJ10 - Part 21
LJ10 - Part 22
LJ10 - Part 23
LJ10 - Part 24
LJ10 - Part 25
LJ10 - Part 26
LJ10 - Part 27
LJ10 - Part 28
LJ10 - Part 29
LJ10 - Part 30
LJ10 - Part 31
LJ10 - Part 32
LJ10 - Part 33 (Final chapter)
LJ10 - Epilogue

LJ10 - Part 11

224K 4K 13K
By moviegeek120

Camila and I reached my bedroom. I held her hands firmly in mine before closing the door behind us. It was more instinctual than anything else. The chances of us getting interrupted were relatively small in my apartment but I felt better creating a safer place for us.

The younger one was standing near the bed, waiting for me to join her. I approached slowly and felt my heart beating faster with every step I took in her direction. The brown eyes looked slightly nervous and I made sure to uphold eye contact. As I took my position opposite of her, I put my hands on her cheeks to cup her face tenderly. The hazelnut orbs dodged my gaze but she leaned in for a kiss.

Her lips found mine in a sweet kiss that I reciprocated carefully. As much as I wanted her, it was important to me that she felt comfortable. I wasn't certain she was there just yet and kept our kisses light. Her arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer which was a good sign. Still, I broke our kiss and looked for her gaze once more. Her chest was moving quickly, the warm breath being exhaled erratically.

I wanted to do something to calm her down and used my finger to lift her chin up so she would look at me. She finally did and I smiled softly to ease her tension.

"I'm nervous," she confessed shyly and just above a whisper.

"Me too," I admitted because it was the truth.

"I can't imagine you being nervous," Camila said quietly and ran one of her hands up my back.

"Of course I am," I disagreed and placed a barely noticeable kiss on her cheek. "I don't want to rush this."

"Do you think we're rushing it?" she asked.

"No," I answered honestly. "Do you?"

"No," Camila's answer sounded just as genuine.

"Ok, so let's not overthink this," I suggested to take off the pressure.

"Sounds good," the professional athlete nodded and took a deep breath. "Why don't you put on some music since you like doing that so much?"

That little smirk she had on her lips definitely said she was thinking of a certain playlist she had found on my iPod a while ago. She liked teasing me about it but I wanted to use that moment to surprise her. Letting go, I turned around to follow her wish. While Camila sat down on the bed, I was busy looking for some songs that she wasn't going to expect.

As soon as I was happy with what I had picked out, I walked over and heard the smooth jazz melody filling the room. Camila's eyes widened in obvious astonishment. Using the momentum, I straddled her lap and folded my arms around her neck.

[Amy Winehouse – No greater love]

"There is no greater love
Than what I feel for you
No sweeter song, no heart so true"

"I didn't see that coming," the other brunette admitted with a smile.

"That's what I was going for," I responded with a grin.

"I love that song though," Camila whispered more gently.

"There is no greater thrill
Than what you bring to me
No sweeter song
Than what you sing, sing to me

You're the sweetest thing
I have ever known
And to think that you are mine alone"

Knowing what a big music fanatic she was, I was proud to have chosen something she liked. The fact that she seemed more relaxed was the added bonus. Her expression appeared calmer. She was the one grabbing my hand this time. I was surprised to see her bringing our intertwined hands up. The deep brown eyes scanned my hand and then I noticed what she saw: it was the little scar on my hand from punching the mirror.

"There is no greater love
In all the world, it's true
No greater love
Than what I feel for you"

I gulped instantly when she saw the skin that showed the scar of the stitches I had gotten back then. Afraid she might feel reminded of our bad moments, I was even more stunned when Camila brought my hand to her lips and kissed the scar gently. My heart was close to exploding at her gesture. It meant a lot more to me than she probably realized. That day had haunted me for what seemed like an eternity. The aftermath of it had caused some extremely painful moments for both of us. The fact that she embraced my past without making me feel guilty was more than I ever could have hoped for.

Meeting her eyes, I saw it again: love.

My mouth went dry. Perhaps it was silly to think that you could physically see an emotion but I was convinced that I could in this case. I felt that she wanted to say it. She had before and I hadn't said it back yet which was presumably the reason she wasn't going to say it again. My hesitation was rooted in the past and it bothered me that I couldn't overcome my fear.

Camila had been the first person I had ever told that I loved her. And she had still gone off to Paris right after my heartfelt confession. That damn memory decided to pop up in my head whenever I was close to saying it again these days. For the most part, I was sure we wouldn't end up hurting each other again like we had done in the past. The little doubt was still left though. And before I could take a leap of faith and simply utter the words that I read in her expression, Camila sealed my lips with hers.

The contact of our lips let all my thoughts vanish for the time being. It was in no one's best interest to keep going with my train of thought. I had been the one to say we shouldn't overthink it. And now I was willing to follow my own advice.

The younger one pressed her mouth on mine more intently than before. Her kisses had always felt entirely different to anyone else's. There was this inexplicable ease to it – like we had some sort of natural rhythm and didn't have to try at all. Our lips always found a comfortable way of staying connected for just long enough before taking a small breath.

Using one of those small breaks, I slid off her lap but gently pulled her with me so we would lay down. My head hitting the pillow, I was surprised that Camila was staying on top and continuing to kiss me. If there was one thing that drove me crazy about kissing her, it was her bottom lip. It was so full and perfect that I was constantly tempted to play with it. Not being able to hold back any longer, I sucked on the lower lip before releasing it.

Her body lowered itself until we touched. Only there was way too much clothing between us to actually feel our skin touching. Apparently she thought the same because Camila's fingers started pushing up the fabric of my shirt. I did the same with her top but succeeded quicker in taking it off. Her hair ended up all in her face as I pulled off the shirt and we both laughed mildly. Throwing her shirt on the floor somewhere, I used my hands to brush her hair back so I could see her face again. Receiving the most dazzling smile in return made my heart skip a beat.

I prepared myself for a kiss and leaned in but Camila had other plans. She was sliding further down and I watched her taking care of my button-up shirt. As she unbuttoned, the brown-eyed left a trail of kisses on the skin she slowly exposed. The second her warm lips touched my stomach, I had to fight the urge to moan. Instead I released a more tamed sigh that still indicated my liking for what she was doing.

Her lips reached the last button and as soon as it was opened, she pushed the fabric aside to bare my upper body. Assuming she wanted to take it off, I rose slightly to make it easier for her. Camila did what I expected in freeing me from my shirt. However, she did something unexpected by passionately kissing my neck at the same time.

This time I couldn't hold it in and released a surprised moan. The combination of her hot breath and wet kisses on my neck had me floored. I was so engaged by it that I almost didn't notice her taking off my bra next. Instinctually helping her again, I inhaled deeply when Camila's lips began trailing down again. I grasped the back of her head in a desperate attempt to stay in control. That control was out the window as the California native took charge.

The full lips kissed their way to my chest. She started out softly caressing my breasts with her hands and then added the pressure of her lips at just the right time. I squirmed and closed my eyes for a moment to simply enjoy. How was she able to be so tender and sexy at the same time? It was a combination that very well fit her entire being though.

Opening my eyes again, I gasped because she brushed her tongue over the hardening bud. Sucking on it afterwards there was no denying that she was doing a way better job of seducing me than the other way around. As much as I enjoyed it, I was a little relieved when Camila gave me some time to catch a breath.

Looking down, I noticed that she was now even further down. Her eyes locked with mine and there was a broad grin on her face suddenly. It took me a moment to understand but then I did. The soccer player had reached my tattoo. Her fingers tracing the inked skin, she decided to kiss my hipbone softly, where the nickname her daughter had given me was placed. The sweet gesture had given me some time to regain my composure.

Sitting up, I cupped her face with one hand and kissed her more passionately. Camila gasped surprised but didn't wait to reciprocate in the same manner. I unclasped her bra in a matter of seconds and ended up pinning her down beneath me. She was smiling against my lips and I relished at the fact that she was now so comfortable. I broke off the kiss so I could look at her before going further. My hands wandered to her pants and before I was able to have any doubts, she lifted her hips off the mattress so I could take them off. I wasn't going to object and swiftly unbuttoned, unzipped and then pulled off the tight pants.

Camila followed suit and managed to get my jeans off so they were also on the bedroom floor. My lips found hers again and I carefully lowered myself until our bodies touched. The feeling of our bare skin against each other left me lightheaded. Her body felt incredibly warm and soft. I deepened our kisses since that was one of the most essential things for me to create intimacy. Slowing down the pace of our kisses, they became more sensual. Our tongues were now involved and teasing the other slightly.

Adjusting slightly, I made sure not to rest my entire weight on her and shifted a little on my side while she was still on her back. That way I was able to touch her more easily. Using my hand, I let my fingertips barely graze her skin but explored every inch of her upper body. When I felt her relaxing, I proceeded to her thighs and stroked the caramel skin. Camila sighed in pleasure while her breathing quickened. Our kisses never stopped. Her reactions encouraged me so I reached her inner thigh and squeezed the firm muscle impetuously.

"Lauren," she moaned quietly and my lust took over. No hesitation left, my hands removed the last fabric covering her body. Placing my hand on her inner thigh again, I noticed how toned they were in comparison to before. The consistency of playing at such a high level definitely showed in her body as well. Subtly drawing small patterns on her skin, she slowly opened her legs and gave me access to the most intimate part of her.

I had to damp my own heartrate for a moment. No matter how tempting it was, I didn't want to get lost in the lust. I wanted to consciously be with her in the most intimate way there was. Surely I had gotten lost in the heat many times and even with her before. But this wasn't about that tonight. I wanted it to be right and meaningful.

So I took my time for both of us until I moved my hand to her core. There was an instant reaction from Camila. I felt her lips trembling while releasing a low moan. Gently stroking up and down, I was trying to ease her into it. We didn't have to rush and I needed her to know that. My soft approach was still effective. My fingertips felt her becoming more aroused. Therefore I added pressure and focused more on the sensitive nub that made her breath hitch as soon as I touched it.

Camila's body shook mildly when I circled in on the bundle of nerves. I was going slow and steady, letting her gradually feel the intensification of her pleasure. At one point the younger brunette couldn't reciprocate my kisses anymore and simply buried her face in the crook of my neck. Her uncontrolled panting against my neck was fueling my own lust. I quickened my movements and her body reacted instantaneously.

"I'm coming," she panted shakily and her notification on what was going to happen turned me on a lot more than I had anticipated.

A few seconds after her words, Camila released a serious of louder moans leading up to her climax. Her fingernails dug themselves into my skin and scratched my shoulders. Her body was tense for a moment before it relaxed again and shuddered. It was incredibly arousing to see her in such a state knowing that it was my doing. Allowing her to ride out the waves of pleasure, I kissed her cheek very softly and didn't withdraw my hand yet. I was still stroking her gently until I was going further.

The other girl was pulling me in for a kiss and I reciprocated eagerly. Not for long though because I wasn't done in my ambition to make this night special for her. Shifting my body above hers, I was now trailing down her upper body with my lips. I couldn't resist but stop at her breast. Kissing the soft skin, Camila exhaled loudly. My experience wasn't something I was ashamed of and I gladly used it to please her.

Therefore I surprised her by biting and sucking on her skin rougher than before. It was definitely going to leave a mark but I didn't care at this point. All I cared about was the younger one moaning in ecstasy and astonishment. I saw the outline of a few hickeys already forming on her breast. Satisfied with the result, I focused on the hard bud for a while by licking and sucking on it relentlessly. There was a point where I knew it wasn't pleasurable anymore if I overdid it so I moved on.

It was obvious where I was heading next and I noticed Camila's legs spreading further when I settled in between them. She was already so sensitive from her previous climax and I started out by kissing the intimate area gently. Kissing her inner thigh gave her some time to breathe but also left her wanting more. When I felt it was the right time, I placed the first kiss on the extremely delicate nub. Followed by a second, third and fourth one each time opening my lips a little further and using more pressure.

My hands were roaming freely, caressing her sides and stomach which gave me an indication on how close she was. The more she squirmed and trembled, the closer I was to making her come undone again. But I wasn't hell-bent on doing it too quickly. After a few more kisses, I finally used my tongue to slowly slide it over the hardened nub. Camila moaned loudly and I set a torturously slow pace of repetition which had the soccer player grabbing the bed sheets in frustration.

Pulling one hand off her body, I used the tip of my index finger to outline her entrance. I hadn't paid any attention to it before on purpose. The longer the wait, the heavier the reaction. And I was proven right when I teased her by brushing my finger over it. Apparently I was doing a way better job than I expected because Camila was suddenly shaking. Without me noticing, I had teased her to a point of no return where she had another orgasm.

It was flattering but I hadn't even begun doing what I wanted to do. So I waited a few moments for her to recover and kept going. Dipping down, I circled her entrance with my tongue at which point Camila cursed knowing that I wasn't done. Unable to hold off any longer, I swiped the strong muscle against her entrance to have a first taste. I instantly noticed the dampness which wasn't surprising after two orgasms but nonetheless gratifying. My tongue kept going in a steady pace, gradually reinforcing the pressure every time I brushed it in between her folds.

The next step I took to heighten her lust was evident. Instead of simply brushing against it, I invaded her entrance with my tongue. Camila moaned even louder now and I felt her hips bucking. There was a thin layer of sweat on her body as I stroked her stomach and breast swiftly. Using my lips to create suction, my tongue pressed further into her, curling upwards and thrusting in a fast pace. Obviously that had taken her by surprise because she was a quivering mess.

Knowing she was aroused enough, I replaced my tongue with two fingers. As soon as I entered the damp warmth, the brown-eyed whimpered because she had been close before if I hadn't stopped with my tongue. But it was so erotic to feel her rhythmically clenching around my fingers as I pushed in deeper with every thrust. It was apparent that she wouldn't endure much more and I decided to have mercy by moving my fingers faster.

This way she was on the edge within a few strokes. Her walls tightening, it was harder to push inside of her but I loved that feeling and curled my fingers upwards to intensify her experience. The toned legs quivered and her hips rose off the mattress in the most intense climax yet. Camila was panting out of control while I kept moving my fingers barely noticeable to prolong her explosion of lust.

Crawling up to her, I kissed her neck softly before looking at her. Her cheeks were flushed, pupils blown and there were beads of sweat on her forehead. That image was one I didn't want to forget easily. She was clearly overwhelmed by what had just happened and I was absolutely fine with giving her some time to recover.

Her hands were shaking as they pulled me in for a kiss. And it wasn't just her hands. Even her lips were still trembling while pressing against mine. I put in as much affection as I possibly could into our kisses. Straddling her hips, it was easier to support my weight with my legs resting on the outside of her body. We kept kissing and exchanging tender affection for a while.

I noticed Camila's hands wandering from my back to the front. The slim fingers used just the right amount of pressure when caressing my skin which I enjoyed tremendously. They found their way to my breasts and started massaging them rather skillfully. I was taken aback at how good it felt and released a sigh. Her thumbs kept teasing the hardening buds while her hands squeezed the firm flesh. It was becoming harder to focus on her kisses when she did that.

One hand released my breast and slid in between our bodies. I could only assume where she was heading but I wasn't let down when I felt her reaching my throbbing center. Although I had spent the time before solely pleasuring my girlfriend, it didn't mean that I wasn't getting aroused from it as well. Watching her writhe and moan due to my doing was intensely enticing. For that reason I knew it wouldn't take much for me to be pushed over the edge.

Camila's fingers carefully testing the waters drove me insane. I wasn't sure whether she was teasing me or genuinely taking her time. Whatever it was, I didn't have a lot of patience and wasn't shy to tell her.

"Please," I whispered into her ear and heard her gulping.

Following my wish, Camila didn't hesitate to push two fingers inside of my awaiting core. Moaning in delight, she was also taking some time to establish a rhythm that brought me closer with every stroke. What was most surprising was that she wasn't as gentle as I had thought. She displayed a lot of passion and even a certain roughness that caught me off guard. It was insanely exciting though.

Her lips bit down on my shoulder and I gasped since the combination of her biting and forceful thrusting was too much to handle. While her fingers kept moving, her thumb came into play by rubbing the bundle of nerves to add to my pleasure. I couldn't help myself but start moving my hips. Now Camila was the one gasping when I began meeting her thrusting fingers with my rocking hips. Her pace quickened as soon as she noticed my rhythm picking up.

The other hand of hers dug their fingers into my back. She kissed my neck fervently while my body was heating up. My hips were moving on their own at this point, riding up and down on Camila's fingers in a fiery rhythm to achieve some release. I clung to her, sensing that I was close and breathing heavily. It was more difficult for her to continue because I was pressing my body against hers, trapping her arm in between us without noticing. I was too far gone and only focused on that feeling building up in every inch of my body.

It didn't take long until the waves of pleasure came crashing down on me. My limbs contracted and relaxed again while the rest of my body shook for a few seconds. The best part was feeling Camila's body right beneath me; our sweaty bodies rubbing against one another in pure intimacy. Her chest was heaving along with mine and I could have sworn that I felt her heart beating. She stroked my spine up and down as I let go and rested on top of her in complete exhaustion. My brain definitely wasn't functioning yet and I decided to merely indulge in that perfect moment of bliss.

I felt tired and closed my eyes. At the same time I didn't want to fall asleep yet. It was way too perfect to be with her and revel in the moment. Her hands kept trailing up and down my spine as I calmed down slowly. Neither of us said a word but I wasn't sure there even were words to follow up what had just happened. Deciding that I wanted to enjoy it for a little more, I didn't notice that I was drifting into sleep although I didn't want the night to end.

-

Waking up the next morning, I opened my eyes and needed more time than usual to fully gain consciousness. When I remembered what had happened the night before, I was disappointed that I had fallen asleep right after sleeping with Camila. But I couldn't change that anymore. And hopefully there were more nights like those to come where I could stay awake afterwards to have her fall asleep in my arms.

Suddenly I realized that Camila wasn't with me. Turning over, she wasn't in bed but I saw some of her clothes still spread all over the floor. Smirking to myself, I knew at least that she was in the apartment somewhere. Stretching first, I got up and chose to take a shower. The bathroom mirror was covered in steam. Apparently Camila had also showered before me.

So I finished my morning routine and headed to the kitchen in hopes to find the other brunette. My assumption was proven right. Camila poured some coffee into a cup and I smiled as soon as I saw her outfit. She was only wearing a pair of panties and a white blouse of mine that I normally wore to work. But I was smitten beyond belief by that view.

Approaching slowly, she detected me and reciprocated my smile.

"Morning," I said in my typically raspy morning-voice.

"Good morning," Camila responded.

Reaching the counter, I hugged her from behind and inhaled the wonderful scent. It was a mixture of the shampoo she had used, fabric conditioner from the blouse and something I couldn't put my finger on. Most likely some sort of body lotion. Whatever it was, I loved it because it was so uniquely Camila. Wrapping my arms tightly around her, she relaxed and I kissed her shoulder softly.

"Did you sleep well?" I asked quietly and rested my chin on her shoulder.

"Yeah, I was exhausted" she replied and I saw the corners of her lips forming a smile.

"Really? From what?" I obviously joked and she turned around in my arms so we were facing each other.

"Says the one passing out like she had run a marathon last night," Camila teased me but folded her arms around my neck.

"That was some hard work, alright?" I answered with a smug smirk. "Don't underestimate the energy you need for that."

"You're probably right," the younger one grinned. "But it was well worth it, right?"

"Absolutely," I reciprocated the broad grin before she leaned in for a kiss.

Both sighing into the kiss, my heart leaped in my chest. This was something we hadn't before. It felt completely different from the times we had been intimate with each other in the past. I hadn't felt this comfortable with her ever before. There was no angst, no drama and no pretense this time around. All I felt was contentment when the sweet kiss ended and Camila eased into my arms for me to hold her. She trusted me so much more and I felt special that she did.

We remained in that embrace for a little while longer before enjoying breakfast together. I wanted to spend every minute with her that I could but unfortunately she had to leave soon. Her team had to play the Boston Breakers in Boston. They would meet up soon to leave. It was ironic almost that she had to face the team we had both played for in the past. It wasn't a long drive but I knew the schedule was strict and she had to go.

The idea of going with her crossed my mind but I didn't want to overwhelm either of us. Plus, I had to get some stuff done for work finally because I had been slacking lately. Still, the reality of her leaving was setting in when she got dressed and ready to go. After being apart for two weeks, she was going away again and although it was just for the day, I didn't know when we'd have the chance to meet again.

"Shit, I'm already running late," Camila cursed when putting on her shoes.

"I'm sure they won't leave without their superstar," I said with a small laugh.

"I don't know about that," she joined in my mild laughter and looked at me when she was done tying her sneakers.

"Is there any chance we can do this again some time?" I smirked as she got closer.

"I'd love to," the professional athlete agreed and intertwined our fingers. "But I'll be in Kansas next weekend for a game. We'll leave on Friday and I won't be back until Sunday morning probably. But why don't you come over during the week?"

"But Lara's going to be there..." I said full of confusion.

"So? We don't have to do that every time we see each other," Camila's expression became shyer. "We can have movie night with her and some alone time afterwards. She'd love to see you."

Her proposition sounded tempting. My mind was still hung up on what Austin had said to me at the soccer game though. I didn't want to be selfish. Getting overly involved in their lives, especially Lara's, didn't seem fair after such a short amount of time. Before I was able to answer, Camila's phone went off. She pulled it out of her purse and I saw that it was only an alarm clock to remind her that it was time to leave for the venue.

What struck me more was the picture she used as her lock screen. It was a selfie I had taken with Lara after her first soccer game. Of course I had sent it to Camila afterwards. Seeing the picture of the child and I smiling happily on her phone as her, made my heart beat faster instantly. It underlined what I had just thought about.

"Sorry," Camila mumbled and turned off the alarm. "What do you say? I'll get the snacks with Lara and you just bring your sexy self."

"I um...I don't know if I'll make it this week," I hesitated clearly. "There is so much to do at work and I don't think I'll leave the office before ten any time soon."

"Okay," she whispered and nodded subtly. "Don't take this the wrong way but...is there another reason you don't want to come over? Did something happen with Lara at the game? She didn't mention anything. Quite the opposite actually, she's been asking me every day when you'll come over again. I don't want you think you're not welcome or something."

"No, that's not it," I shook my head and felt insanely guilty after hearing her say that.

"But there is a reason you don't want to come to my place?" her face looked worried now.

"I'm just busy, babe" I tried to appease with a gentle smile. "But if I can manage to get off early, you'll be the first to know."

"Sounds good," she smiled with relief and I felt even worse. I wasn't lying because there was definitely a lot of work for me to do but if I put enough effort into it, I could probably leave early at some point during the week.

"I really have to go," Camila looked at her watch.

"Right," I nodded and gave her a kiss to taste her lips once more before she left. "Good luck and call me later. I'll try and watch the game if I get enough work done beforehand."

"I will. Enjoy the rest of your weekend, mi amor" she smiled from one ear to another and I immediately did the same.

"Bye," I whispered and stole another quick kiss from her lips.

"Bye."

I watched her turn the corner in the corridor and sighed deeply. A part of me instantly regretted not having agreed to meet up at some point during the week. My heart and mind were constantly battling on which route to go. I wanted to do what was best for everyone involved. Maybe I needed some more time to figure out what that was. But it didn't feel good to have Camila starting to suspect that something wasn't right.

-

Later that night, I heard my phone buzzing and wondered who it could be. I had already spoken to Camila after her win. Looking at the screen, I was positively surprised to read my former roommate's name on it: Kristie.

Lauren: Hey there.

Kristie: Hi, is this a bad time?

L: No, not at all. I was just taking a break from work.

K: Ah, work. I always try to forget that you left us so you could draw houses and stuff.

L: I miss you too.

K: No, seriously. When are you going to cut this crap and come back?

L: I went to school for this "crap" so it could become my actual profession, remember? You were there.

K: I know but you can do that when you're old. Ugh, but you're right. I just miss you. Seeing Camila today brought back some memories and I felt nostalgic so I called you. I miss the three of us playing together.

L: Those were some good times; I'm not going to lie.

K: That little shit didn't have any mercy on me, though.

L: She's so good, I know.

K: It's not normal. She gets better every time I see her. It was a lot more fun to play with her than against her.

L: I bet.

K: She seems happy, though. A lot happier than when she was in Boston.

L: Well, that's because she's dating me for real now, duh.

K: Humble as always.

L: You know I'm just kidding. I think she's happy because she found some stability in New York.

K: And because she's dating you.

L: What makes you say that?

K: Oh you know. We had some girl talk after the game. And since you never talk about this stuff with me, I basically interrogated her.

L: Oh God.

K: Remember when I said that she did a number on you?

L: Unfortunately yes.

K: I think it's the other way around now. As soon as she mentioned you her entire face lit up. It was so adorable. She's like head over heels for you. I've seen you seduce girls plenty of times, and some of them were definitely into you but this was different.

L: What did she say?

K: Wouldn't you like to know? I'm not going to tell you because you never want to have those girl talks with me. But I was surprised she said you were the most romantic person she had ever met.

L: And now you're going to make fun of me for the rest of my life.

K: Probably. But I also wanted to call you to say how happy I am for you. I know it's been a while but I watched the entire thing between you guys unfold and collapse many times. It actually gives me hope to see that you worked it out and are happy now.

L: Wow, I'm shocked to hear that. I always thought you were the eternal optimist anyway.

K: And I am. This is further proof that my romantic notions are true, isn't it?

L: As much as I hate to admit that you're right, I have to say that I'm really happy as well.

K: Aww, Lo. This is perfect. I'm getting married soon and then you can get married-

L: Whoa, slow down there. I'm not going to marry Camila any time soon. We just started dating.

K: Oh, come on. You guys have practically been in love with each other since you were sixteen.

L: That still doesn't mean we're ready for that kind of commitment.

K: What are you talking about? You're perfect for each other.

L: Even if you love someone, there are things to consider. Camila is not like any other girl.

K: You mean...because she's a mom?

L: Yeah. That's something I always have in the back of my mind. I don't want her to get hurt. Most of all I don't want Lara to get hurt.

K: What makes you think that you're going to hurt them?

L: Well, I already have in the past. And it fucking haunts me to this day. That look of fear in Lara's eyes when she saw me break that mirror...I can't risk that again. Not to mention that she was hurt when I suddenly disappeared after our break up because she didn't understand. What if...I do something stupid again and...ugh I hate talking about this.

K: No, I'm glad you are.

L: I haven't talked about this to anyone. Please, don't mention anything to Camila.

K: I won't. Look, I know we haven't been as close as we have been but I know you a whole lot better than you think. And I saw how much you loved Camila back then firsthand. You punched me in the stomach once because I took your phone away, remember?

L: I guess that's true...and sorry again.

K: I also witnessed how invested you were and therefore devastated when it didn't work. But don't be scared, Lauren. I always admired how brave you were back then. You took a chance and you fought for what you felt. All the obstacles you both went through brought you to this point. You should enjoy it. Don't wait for something to sabotage it. You'll always have reasons not to be with someone but that shouldn't stop you since most of them are trivial compared to the reasons you have for being with them.

L: I'm...actually speechless.

K: You're not the only one who went to college, miss architect. Don't forget that I majored in psychology.

L: Now I actually feel bad for doubting everything in the first place.

K: That's normal, don't feel bad. You have a tumultuous past and I'm sure you'll have some doubts again here and there. Just know that I'm only one phone call away. Maybe we're not roommates or teammates anymore but I'll always be your friend.

L: And the same goes for you. Thank you. I think I really needed this.

K: I know. You should come by some time.

L: I will, promise. I really miss you.

K: Don't get too sentimental now.

L: I fucking hate you.

K: I'm just messing with you, ex-roomie. I love you.

L: Love you too. Have a good night.

K: You too, bye.

L: Bye.

As soon as I hung up the phone, I felt a heavy weight lifted off my shoulders. Not having talked about my doubts had been the stupidest idea. Even if Kristie and I weren't as close anymore, she was the person I trusted enough to open up to about this subject. Like she had said, she had seen it all unravel. The fact that she seemed genuinely happy and optimistic about my future with Camila gave me an additional boost to forget about my fears and enjoy the relationship I had built.

Now I only needed to find a way to share that feeling with Camila.

-

Knocking on the familiar door, I cleared my throat. It was Sunday night and I knew she was home because we had texted during the day. Still, I was slightly nervous but mostly excited as I waited for her to open up. After my talk with Kristie last night, I was surer than ever that this was the right thing to do.

The door opened and I wasn't just greeted by one, but two smiles. Camila and Lara looked equally surprised about my unannounced visit. I presented them with a little bag before I spoke.

"I brought snacks if anyone is up for movie night?"

------------------------

A/N: Sooo you wanted smut and there you have a lot of it lol I tried to make it as...extensive as I could since a lot of you have been asking for it. You can stop asking now haha I didn't proofread because I still feel a little weird about writing stuff like that so I'm sorry about the mistakes.

Anyway, I had some down time and surprised even myself with this rather quick update. I'll be very busy the next weeks so I can't say when the next chapter will be done. Therefore I'm asking for your patience.

Until then I hope you enjoy this one. Feedback is always appreciated.

Have a lovely Sunday - Jazmin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.9K 2.4K 32
(Lauren/you) Sequel to Help Me!
22.4K 855 3
Be careful what you wish for...
51.9K 1.9K 3
Loosely based on Pretty Woman but not really.