Love Thy Enemy (Harry Potter...

By KyoSilvaria

You know the famous Harry Potter and his enemy Draco Malfoy. But what if both of them has a twin sister that... More

Nevaeh Marie Malfoy (ReEdited)
Nikki Lily Potter (ReEdited)
Draco Lucius Malfoy (ReEdited)
Harry James Potter (ReEdited)
I Beat the Shit Out of Pansy (Edited)
I Wanted to Kiss Him, He Almost Kissed Me (Edited)
Helping Draco Can Be A Task and A Half (Edited)
I Need to Set Up Harry and Nevaeh (Edited)
He Wants to Date... Me? (Edited)
Nevaeh and I Are... Friends? (Edited)
Dracos a Wreak (Edited)
Sneaking Out is a lot Easier Said then Done... (Edited)
Fighting Nikki... Not a Smart Idea... (Edited)
Harry Thinks I'm a Liar... Gee... Thanks... (Edited)
I Get an Idea (Edited)
The Switch is Going to be Hell (Edited)
Draco Finds Out My Deepest Darkest Secret (Edited)
I Find Out Nevaeh's Deepest Darkest Secrets (Edited)
Blaise Tells Me What He Wants on the Date (Edited)
I Read Nevaeh's Journal... (Edited)
Nevaeh and Draco Get into...a Fight? (Edited)
Nevaeh Has Gone Totally Insane (Edited)
Character Contest/There's a New Kid in School (Edited)
Draco's Engaged? (Edited)
I Open Up To Ethan (Edited)
Harry and I...Bond? (Edited)
I'm Free! (Edited)
Nevaeh's Dead! (Edited)
What Happens in Hogwarts, Stays with Everyone (Edited)
Trying to Help Draco (Edited)
Winner!/I Still Miss Her (Edited)
What Did I Do? (Edited)
She Lied but I'm Happy... He Don't Remember so I'm Sad... (Edited)
Ethan Found Out... Shit (Edited)
Sometimes I Wonder if I Did the Right Thing (Edited)
Draco Knows (Edited)
They Knew? (Edited)
Draco, What Am I to Do with You? (Edited)
I'm Meant to Be with You, Harry (Edited)
I Pledge My Allegiance (Edited)
She Did What? (Edited)
I Just Don't Feel Like Caring No More (Edited)
I Don't Know What to do Anymore (Edited)
Floating in Memories (Edited)
Deep Into the Soul of Nikki Potter (Edited)
Numb and Alone (Edited)
I Wouldn't Care if a Brick Hit You in the Face and You Died (Edited)
She's Evil, and I'm Her Counter Part (Edited)
I Might Be Evil, but I Didn't Do It (Edited)
I Know What's Wrong With Her (Edited)
I'm Fighting For Control (Edited)
Sneak Preview: To Hate or To Love (Edited)
She Wants a Fight, I'll Give Her a Fight (Edited)
I Try to be a Good Sister (Edited)
I Wont Stop Fighting Until I Win (Edited)
Hard Times Comes With Hard Decisions (Edited)
Meeting With Demon, Hermione, and Ron...Who Said That Was A Good Idea Again?
It's Been A Month (Edited)
Time to Separate the 'Twins' (Edited)
It All Comes to a Conclusion (Edited)
We Still Have a Job To Do (Edited)
Epilogue (Edited)
New Story
Thanks guys!
Ideas!
ANNOUNCEMENT! MUST READ IF YOU LOVE THIS STORY!
Sequel!
It's Here!
Check It Out!
In Honor of Alan Rickman

Some Revelations Burn You Too (Edited)

3K 81 5
By KyoSilvaria

Demon

  Somehow I was pulled back into my mind and I met Nevaeh there. She looked stronger than I felt, with her hair thick and curled, eyes bright with life, clothes fitting her body and none of it hanging off of her. She had a cruel smirk plastered on her face that, had I had any energy left in my body, I would wipe it right off her face.

  “What do you want?” I croaked out. All my energy was gone so it took a lot just to speak.

  Nevaeh laughed, her laugh full of life and carefree, “What do I want? I want you gone.”

  I shook my pounding head as I looked at her,. “No, I meant what do you want right now? Why did you bring me back here?”

  Nevaeh stopped laughing, the smirk coming back onto her face, “I know you told Nikki.”

  I laughed but it sounded scratchy, “So what if I did? She deserved to know who her best friend was.”

 “Everything was fine until you came back!’ Nevaeh screamed.

  “If that’s what you want to call it. Look around you, Nevaeh! You caused more damage than I did! You pretended to die! Aunt Bellatrix attacked you, carving words into your flesh that will never appear on my flesh! Everyone knew you were different from me! They were just too caught up in your web to figure it out!” I screamed at her. Once I was done, I collapsed to the ground breathing hard. It took too much energy to yell at her, but it was all true.

  Nevaeh chuckled at my pathetic appearance, “You were pathetic, Demon! All you did was hide from people! You were shy! You wouldn’t even talk to Harry!”

  I looked up at her, “Now look at who I am. I’m not that pathetic anymore. I was still young when you took over, shoving me into my mind just to get what you wanted! We use to be friends!”

  She laughed, her body morphing into the nightmare she used to be when I was younger. She shrank down to the size I was when I was five. Her hair turning to snakes. Her eyes burning like fire. Her skin turned to scales. Her nails grew to knives. Her teeth grew to razor sharp teeth, ready to tear into fresh meat. She stood over me, this nightmare she was, and laughed.

  “Remember me, Demon! I was never your friend, I was your nightmare! You feared me, so you feared yourself! I bid my time until I could take over you and be the person you should have been!” The thing screamed.

  I stood up on shaky legs and looked down at my old nightmare, “I’m not afraid of you no more! I’m not afraid of myself! You cannot control me!”

  The things smile faded and then it turned back into Nevaeh. She stood tall and smirked, “You think you’re no longer afraid of me? Why don’t we see, hmm? I have more power than you, I have control. I could break Harry, because as far as he knows, I am you.”

  “What was that?” Another voice said.

  I turned to see Nikki and Harry standing there looking at Nevaeh. Nikki was smiling but Harry looked pissed. Nevaeh’s smirk faded as she looked at Harry and then she regained composer, “Harry, you’re here.”

  “What did you just say, Nevaeh?” He asked again, anger in his voice.

  “What was what?” She asked him, her voice shaking from fear of being found out.

  “You said that you were going to break Harry because as far as he knew you were Demon,” Nikki said, a smirk plastered to her face.

  I fed off of Nevaeh’s fear of Harry finding out, to gain strength. I stood tall, taking her strength away, draining her. Her hair started losing its shine, her skin paled, her eyes dulled, and her clothes started to get baggy.

  Instead, my hair started to get shine, my skin got tanner, my eyes got lighter, and my clothes started to fit me better. Nevaeh started looking around for a way out but got nowhere.

  I turned to Nikki, “Thanks for that. You got here just in time.”

  Nikki laughed and came over, “I couldn’t let my friend suffer. How’d you do that?”

  I smiled, “Her fear strengthens me, just like my fear strengthen her. It’s a vicious cycle. So why’d you bring Harry here?” I asked her.

  Harry was looking back and forth between me and Nevaeh. Nikki looked at Harry and then sighed, “I told him what you told me and he didn’t believe it. So I brought him here to prove it. I hope you don’t mind.”

  I shook my head and then walked over to Harry, “Hey.”

  “Who are you? Demon, or Nevaeh?” He asked me, fear in his eyes.

  I smiled, “Both.”

  He narrowed his eyes, “What do you mean.”

  I turned and closed my eyes, pulling a memory that I was able to hide from Nevaeh. I brought it into focus and then enlarged it so that everyone could see it. I opened my eyes and looked at Harry, and then let the memory play.

  “Make it move!” A fat boy yelled at the snake at the zoo.

  An older guy that was with him and was just as fat, started pounding on the glass, “Move!”

  The little boy, unsatisfied, screamed, “Move!”

  I stood there watching as the boy beside me with black hair and round glasses told them, “He’s asleep.”

  The fat boy looked to the older man, “He’s boring.”

  The boy with black hair looked to the snake and started hissing. I looked at him and laughed. He turned and looked at me and I put my hand over my mouth. On his forehead was a scar in the shape of a lightning bolt. I took my hand away from my mouth and smiled at him.

  I walked up to him and reached my hand out to him. I knew who he was, but I don’t think he knew who he was, “Hello, I’m Demon Malfoy.”

  He smiled at me and took my hand to shake it, “Harry, Harry Potter.”

  I laughed and let go of his hand before turning to look at the snake. “I feel bad for the poor thing. People are always poking their noses at him for entertainment.”

  Harry nodded and then looked at me, “Yeah, that’s what I just told him. I told him I was sorry for my cousin. People don’t understand what it’s like, lying there day after day watching people press their ugly faces in on you. He has no family, you know?

  I smiled at him, “I bet he’s lonely. I know I would be.”

  Harry nodded, “Yeah, I don’t have family either. Dudley may be my cousin but I feel alone, misunderstood. You know?”

  I turned to face Harry and gave him a sad smile, “I totally understand that. I have a huge family, but I feel more alone than when I am not with them.”

  Harry went to reply when he was plowed over by Dudley. Dudley started pounding on the glass and screaming, “Mummy, Dad, come here you won’t believe what this snake is doing!” Suddenly the glass disappeared and Dudley starts to fall in while screaming, “Whoa!”

  I laughed as he fell into the snake tank landing in the water. The snake crawled over passed Dudley and he screamed. His parents didn’t seem to notice what was going on, and everyone was screaming as the snake crawled out of the tank and onto the floor. The snake turned and hissed at Harry and he nodded and hissed back. The snake slithered out the door, avoiding people who were about to step on him. Dudley stood up and found the glass was back and was screaming for his mom to help.

  She turned and started yelling, “My darling boy! How did you get in there! Who did this? How did you get in there? Is there a snake?”

  I turned and helped Harry up and then, keeping hold of his hand, rushed out of the place. I laughed as I pulled him down the street, feeling free for the first time in my life. I laughed and then pulled Harry into an empty ally way.

  I laughed as I looked at Harry, who was laughing as well. “Did you do that?” I asked him.

  He stopped laughing and looked away. “I don’t know. I just got mad and wanted the glass to disappear so that he would understand how the snake feels like and then the glass was gone.”

  I laughed and Harry looked at me weird, “That’s amazing! That was a good one. We’ll have some time before they will get him out of there. Want to go get ice cream?”

  Harry laughed and nodded. “Sure. Ice cream sounds good.”

  I nodded, “Good.”

  We walked down the street, still holding hands. I had only known this kid for an hour and yet, I felt like I’ve known him forever. Then he asked a deadly question, “Where’s your parents?”

  I stopped in my tracks and looked at him, “Home.”

  “What do you mean?” He asked me coming to a halt beside me.

  I shook my head and went to continue walking but he wouldn’t let me, “What?”

  “What do you mean?” He asked again.

  I sighed, “They probably don’t even know I’ve left. My parents don’t really care about me. My mum does, but my father couldn’t care less what I did.”

  “I’m sorry.” Harry replied, shaking his head. “Are you an only child?”

  I shook my head, “No, I have a twin brother. He’s probably out there looking for me. Draco does everything and anything Mum and Dad say, so he won’t wonder off, unlike me.”

  Harry laughed, “Doesn’t sound like you two are related at all.”

  I nodded, “We may be twins, but we’re two different people, but I still love him.”

  Harry nodded, “Yeah, I can tell.”

  We went to continue walking when I heard my name. “Nevaeh!”

  “Oh, man, come on lets run!” I yelled pulling Harry along.

  Harry was staggering behind me, but managed to keep up just the slightest. “Where are we going?”

  “Away from my brother!” I replied back to him.

  After we got a good distance away from Draco I stopped running but kept walking. Harry looked at me confused but didn’t say a word. We kept walking until we got to the ice cream store and I bought cookie dough ice cream for me and mint chocolate chip for Harry. We sat down and ate the ice cream in peace. When we were almost done with the ice cream my brother walked into the store.

  “Nevaeh?” Draco asked.

  I turned and looked at him and sighed, “Hi, Draco.”

  “Where have you been all day?” He asked coming over to the booth Harry and I sat at.

  I motioned my hand to the store and then outside, “You know, around. Here and there.”

  “Who’s this?” Draco asked gesturing to Harry.

  I stood up and looked at Draco, “It don’t matter. Let’s just go. I’ll meet you outside in a minute, just let me say goodbye.”

  Draco nodded and left. I turned to Harry who was looking at me confused, “I thought your name was Demon?”

  I sighed, “My real name is Nevaeh that’s Heaven spelled backwards. I don’t like the name much so I have people call me Demon.”

  Harry laughed and stood up, “Will I ever see you again?”

  I smiled, “Sooner than you think. Just promise me you won’t forget me? Or this day?”

  Harry smiled, “I promise. This will be the best day of my life, the day I met Demon Malfoy.”

  I smiled and walked out of the store, but not before I kissed Harry on the cheek.

  A couple weeks later I was home getting ready to go to Hogwarts. When I got on the train I found Ron and Harry sitting together. I walked in and smiled at Harry, but of course Ron knew me and my family, so he wasn’t too happy to see me.

  “What are you doing here, Malfoy?” Ron snapped.

  I smiled at him, “I came to check up on my friend. Hey, Harry, long time no see. I told you we’d see each other sooner than you think.”

  Harry smiled and then looked to Ron, “I met Demon over the summer, and we had spent the day together.”

  “Demon?” Ron asked looking confused.

  “It’s my nickname, Ronald.” I said using his full name.

  “Where’s your brother?” Harry asked.

  I shook my head, “You don’t want to know where Draco is. Draco won’t like you.”

  Harry looked offended but didn’t say anything. I heard my brother coming so I ducked out of the compartment and went to an empty compartment so he wouldn’t know I was in the same compartment as Harry and Ron.

The memory faded and Harry, Nevaeh, and Nikki were looking at me. I shrugged and sat down. Nikki turned to Harry and asked, “You recognized the name when she first told us to call her it this year, didn’t you?”

  Harry nodded, “Yeah. I knew who she was, but I thought it was all an illusion. What happened on that day, I mean.”

  Nevaeh glared at me, “I’ve never seen that memory.”

  I smiled, “Because you weren’t supposed to see it. It was supposed to stay hidden from you. If you knew it, you would have completely taken over my life, I had to hide something’s.”

  Nevaeh gasped, “There’s more you hid?”

  I nodded, “A lot more. None of if you need to know. You can’t live my life!”

  Nevaeh laughed, “I think I have been, and I’ve been doing a better job at it than you have.”

  I smiled at her, “Seems like a lot of people want you gone, too, Nevaeh. Bellatrix, Father, the Dark Lord, and many more.”

  Nevaeh sneered at me, “As far as they know, I am you. No knows the difference.”

  I turned to Harry, “Seems like Harry knew.” I stopped talking and took his hand in mine, looking him in the eye. “What’s going on through your head, Harry?”

  His green eyes bore into mine and he said, “I don’t know which one is the real you. I met two of you, and it’s tearing me apart.”

  Tears came to my eyes, “How am I to prove to you that I am the real me? I’m here, I’m the one that had more time with you than her. My love for you was always real, she fell in love with someone else. I just don’t know what you want me to do, Harry. Please tell me.”

  Harry closed his eyes, “I need to think this through.” He opened his eyes and looked up at his sister, “We’re still going through with it?”

  She nodded, “Yeah. Hermione’s working on it.”

  Harry smiled down at me, “You can prove everything when it’s just me and you.”

  I smiled and nodded.

  Harry looked over to Nikki and took her hand and they disappeared.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 285 45
Delena Malfoy is the sister of Draco Malfoy. She is a beautiful girl who is also in Slytherin with Draco. Well then there's Harry Potter. While her b...
435 11 36
Draco Malfoy has nothing but hatered in his eyes for Potters. That is until Harry's twin sister comes into play. As Draco begins to deny his deep lik...
119K 2.3K 20
What if Ron had a twin sister? But alike in some ways but not many. She is sorted into Slytherin not Gryffindor. Her parents we ashamed a Weasley in...
30.5K 982 34
Y/n Malfoy (dracos twin) (she/her) falls in love with a boy. Not just any boy around though. Harry Potter. this story is complete!!