Seven: A Tom Riddle Love Story

Door NGreener

"LOVED IT omfg" - @michaeliscool "That was amazing!!" - @abigailballerina It is the year 1941. Amara Waldwin... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23: The Final Chapter

Author's Note:

2.6K 65 3
Door NGreener

*I DO NOT OWN THE RIGHTS FOR THE WIZARDING WORLD/HARRY POTTER STORIES*

When reading, I'd just like you to acknowledge the fact that all areas of the story e.g. ages/years/characters are not necessarily correct however, I have tried to keep them as close to the original Wizarding World that JK Rowling wrote. Despite some additions of my own, the majority of happenings within the story are correct but may be altered somehow to make the writing more enjoyable for you.

Also, the Tom Riddle that this story is based upon is the one featured in the Chamber of Secrets (played by Christian Coulson) - just to let you guys know! :)

Happy Reading!
N.Greener

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

28.5K 529 61
Haley Snape finally gets to attend Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry although against her so called "fathers" wishes. But the two will do an...
4.4K 86 52
When 14-year-old orphan Leah discovers she is a witch and the descendant of Merlin, she also learns that she is bound to the serpent-like wizard Vold...
157K 3.1K 102
Only a person you love can shatter your heart - cut you open to the very core. It's a story filled with secrets and lies, love and hate, friendship a...
580K 6.8K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...