Another Jortini Story - Engli...

By RosePrimViolet

This is the story of Martina Stoessel and Jorge Blanco, the most important actors of Violetta. But how is the... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - A good message
Chapter 2 - On the set
Chapter 3 - Just Friends
Chapter 4 - Nuestro camino
Chapter 5 - At home
Chapter 6 - The next day
Chapter 7 - The night which changes everything
Chapter 8 - Jealous?
Chapter 9 - Javier
Chapter 10 - Birthday
Chapter 11 - The 'actual' present
Chapter 12 - The masquerade ball
Chapter 13 - The Kiss
Chapter 14 - A second chance
Chapter 15 - Desperate
Chapter 16 - Everything fails
Chapter 17 - Estefania

Epilogue

756 29 7
By RosePrimViolet

Tini

Everything turned out great and I finally got my happy ending. Nobody could break us. We were happy and I didn't want that to change.

I never thought I could live anyone so much I love Jorge. And I also never believed that my first real relationship would be so perfect.

Jorge

The relationship with Tini was different than the relationship with stephie. It was more romantic, more exciting and more funny. Tini made my life perfect and gave it sense. She was special and unique and I loved her that it almost hurt. And I won't stop loving her that much.

I hope you liked my story. ❤
Tell me in the comments what you think about it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
2.8K 60 8
what if Barry had a twin brother and he was also struck by lightning and goes into a coma with his brother and they both wake up being able to ru...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...