Part Witch, Full Bitch! (Vamp...

By chowman

Zia Darcy Dracule is half witch, on her mothers side. At least that's what her step-dad Dan told her and her... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 1

5.6K 37 11
By chowman

Chapter 1

WHAT IS THAT NOISE?! It took me a while to realize that annoying buzzing was coming from my alarm clock, ahh MAN! I don't want to wake up and go to school! School and I have a love hate relationship, I always got good grades but I wasn't exactly what you'd call...an ideal student. I flung my fist out and hit the alarm clock, it beeped once more and stopped; I opened one eye to look at the EVIL thing, whoops, and looks like I have to buy a new one again! I smiled at what I'd achieved; I'd slayed the evil beast of sleep deprivement! I got cozy again and drifted off to sleep, but five minutes didn't go by and I could hear someone screaming my name at the top of their lungs.

"ZEEEEEE!" I ignored him at first but the voice came closer and got angrier "ZIA DARCY DRACUL!" Damn he said my full name; he must have been trying to wake me up for a few hours! "If you do not wake up this second so help me god, I will pour ice cold water on you!" this time the voice was in my room, the owner of the voice, dragged my duvet of me.

"AHHH!" I screamed "Caleb! YOU ASS!" I screeched at my, older, brother.

"Get up you're going to be late to school and if your late for your first day Dan will go CRAZY on your ASS!" he had a point there.

"But Kaaaay!" I whined, "I don't wanna go to school!"

"Too bad, ZEEE!" he mimicked me, which pissed me off, because I SO do not sound like that!

"Caleb Seth Dracul, don't you dare mimic me if you're not going to do it properly!"

"Then get your lazy butt UP!"

"FINE!" I jumped out of my cozy, four post, king size bed "HAPPY?" I said as I walked past him "dip shit!" I mumbled under my breath but unfortunately he heard me, having a brother with super hearing can suck!

"What did you say?!" I ran as fast as I could into my bathroom and locked the door, that wasn't really going to hold him but I knew he wouldn't barge in because he had just got me to do exactly what he wanted, DAMN! Since I was in the bathroom and there was no way I was getting back to sleep anytime soon I decided to get ready. I stripped off all of my cloths and jumped into my MASSIVE shower, I had my own bathroom, it was pretty much fit for a princess (and since I am daddy's little princess, why not?), everything in the bathroom was white. There was a massive tub in the middle, a toilet, a basin and a mirror that covered one entire wall.

After my relaxing shower, I wrapped myself in my black towel and went to brush my teeth and then get ready for the first day of my last year in high school! As you might have realised, both my brother and I have weirdly LONG and weird names (blame my mum!), my first name is Zia, it means LIGHT, SPLENDOR and grain...Yeah I know the last one isn't great, my second names is Darcy it means dark and my surname is Dracul, which also has a meaning, it means Devil or can also mean dragon (weird I know!), but everyone calls me Zee. My brother also has a weirdly LONG name, his first name is Caleb, it means "one who dazzles" (hehehe) his second name is Seth which is the name of an ancient, evil God of chaos and his last name is also Dracul, like me! I call him 'k' because I can't be asked to pronounce his FULL name.

Another thing about us is that we're not really human, we are witches because of our mother, who unfortunately died a few years ago, nobody tells me how though! I am 17 years old (going on 18!), I'm in 12th grade. My brother is 19 and he is in college, but lucky bastard doesn't start until tomorrow!

I walked into my dark, greyish-green room and went over to my walk in closet, hmm what to wear? I tapped my chin and thought then finally decided on a pair of black skinny jeans, my favourite black converse, a black 'bring me the horizon' t-shirt and to finish it off a black hoodie, I know what you're thinking, whoa emo! but let me clear that up right away, I am not emo or Goth or even punk, I mean sure I LOVE black, sure I listen to rock and sure I have my emo MOMENTS but I am not an emo or a Goth or any of that crap! I am just ME! I blow dried my jet, black hair, which had a white strip that went through my fringe (Dracula style!), that covered my sparkly, midnight blue eyes, weird things is I was actually born with that, the white strip, my brother and I both had it, my brother and I always get mistaken as twins. We have the same jet black hair, mine reached half way down my back where my brothers, although still long, went past his ears and covered his, sparkly, midnight blue eyes, just like mine, the white strip was in the same place on both of us (weirdly). Both of us were abnormally pale but he is WAY taller than I am. We also dressed similar which didn't help much.

I grabbed my skateboard and my messenger bag and ran down the stairs, into the kitchen. "Hey bro!" I smiled at him as walked to the fridge.

"Your finally up."

"Yup!"

"Hello children" I turned to see my step dad walk into the kitchen after me.

"Hey Dan!" K and I said, I took a swing of orange juice straight from the carton.

"Oh really Darcy, show some manners, will you" he shook his head and as he smiled at me affectionately, him and Rosie where the only ones that called me Darcy. Caleb and I never knew our real dad but when I was like ten my mum got married again, to a blonde haired, green eyed, English man, Daniel wansworth the third (or something). He is a vampire and not just any vampire he is an original! He was left to look after us once our mum died, but he was the nicest, if you lived by his rules then life was good! He was WAY loaded and he gave us pretty much anything we ever wanted! When my mum died he was truly heart broken and I remember him telling me that she was the first woman he had really loved in a long time, I always feel really sorry for Dan because every woman he ever met was with him for his money, that was one of the reasons he'd been married a few times, that and the fact that he is as old as dirt! I think he is the nicest vampire I have ever met, apart from the whole blood drinking thing!

"Hey Dan?" a females voice came towards us.

"I'm in the kitchen!" he shouted, you want us to get rid of her? I asked him mentally as I touched his hand, while passing him the orange juice carton, you see I can talk to people through their minds as long as I am touching them and I can also push 'suggestions' into their minds, like vampire compulsion but I can talk to my brother without having to be in contact with him (don't know why though). I don't think you'll have to do much. He replied as a young fake boobed, fake blonde walked in, she saw us and then at Dan.

"You have kids?" she asked in her annoyingly squeaky voice.

"Hmm..." he looked at us as if seeing us for the first time "it would appear I do" he smiled at her.

"You never told me that last night" she pouted, she didn't seem to catch the sarcasm in Dan's voice.

"You never asked" he smiled at her sweetly.

"Well...umm...are you going to introduce me?" wow she is a SKANK! I looked at Dan and he was shooting me the 'go get em tiger' look and I went to work.

"OH MY GOD! DADDY YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU HAD A NEW GIRLFRIEND!" I screeched in the most girly voice I could muster as I smiled at the woman "I'm Zia!"

"Hi, I'm Sandy" urgh!

"OMG! WE ARE GOING TO BE JUST THE GREATEST FRIENDS!" I smiled as I went to hug her "better watch your back bitch because I'm his number one girl! I will destroy you!" I whispered as I came out from the huge and smiled sweetly.

"Umm...okay...Dan I'm sorry but...Umm...I have to go!" she turned and practically ran out the door.

"BUT WAIT YOU HAVEN'T MET MY BROTHER!" I screamed after her. The front door slammed shut and I let my shoulders slump and wiped the MASSIVE grin off my face.

"I will destroy you?" Dan quoted "Isn't that a tad melodramatic?"

"Well I sensed she had a strong resolve" I explained.

"I don't know what I would do without my 'number one girl" he chuckled.

"Repeat that again and I swear I will bring her back and give her an even stronger resolve!" Dan and K burst out laughing at that "Hey where is Rosie?" I finally realised the old, chirpy au pair wasn't home, to be honest I didn't know why we needed one anymore but I loved Rosie so much I was happy she was still around! She was also the 'head maid'.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.7K 1.7K 82
--Vampire Diaries Fanfiction-- We're all born and one day we all die. But the world isn't that simple. We all know the stories our parents told us be...
243K 3.3K 38
Evie, a Gilbert, but selfless. Always put others first, and herself last. It is her senior year, and she meets Klaus, and it goes from there..... (in...
633K 10.9K 144
Salem Salvatore the daughter of Damon Salvatore and a woman who Damon loved but didn't know she was a witch. Salem is a Hybrid and everyone wants to...
141K 2.9K 24
Arabella Gilbert, has spent her whole life not knowing who she was. Now, if course she new her name, what she looking like, who her half-siblings wer...